Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst moment QPR related 20:43 - Jan 18 with 3459 viewsoaklandr

Being 3-0 up against AEK Athens in the 76-77 Uefa Cup and then losing the away leg 3-0 and then going out on pens. Still love Dave Webb. Should've put it to bed at HQ in the first leg. Was it the QF?
Worst moment QPR related on 23:12 - Jan 18 with 743 viewsTGRRRSSS

Worst moment QPR related on 21:57 - Jan 18 by windsorhoop

Could of sworn I read that somewhere?

No he arrived in 2004 around the time of the Plymouth game when they got promoted.

That was probably quite a bad moment for the club thinking about it.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Worst moment QPR related on 23:45 - Jan 18 with 734 viewsSonofNorfolt

Worst moment QPR related on 21:16 - Jan 18 by oaklandr

Partisan Belgrade at Highbury, who we have played if we won? I never went to Iceland in the first round as foregone conclusion and someone in the club shop said "It cost £5.10 for a gin and tonic!! I' don't even drink it Partizan in those days was like going to LA. Wish I gone though. Maybe we will play in Europe

Videoton of Hungary who won, & then beat MU.
Worst moment QPR related on 23:47 - Jan 18 with 733 viewsSonofNorfolt

Worst moment QPR related on 22:42 - Jan 18 by QPR1882

QPR fans ripping up seats at HQ to throw at Ipswich fans.......ffs how stupid can you get.

We wanted to sit in the Paddock for the next game!
Worst moment QPR related on 23:49 - Jan 18 with 732 viewsDylanP

Worst moment QPR related on 21:10 - Jan 18 by smegma

Dimished ???

Its diminished

I prefer dimished!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Worst moment QPR related on 00:44 - Jan 19 with 713 viewsmonk

Milk Cup final for me.

Thought it was a given we'd win it. My Grandad, who was there in 67 etc, said to me at the Wembley replay in 82 'this is the last time you'll see us here'. I took great delight in reminding him of that and he took great delight in taking the piss at the final whistle despite his dissapointment.

Other than that 6-0 to Arsenal in the cup, Vauxhall Motors of course, and many ohter times,but hey ho we're still here.

Worst moment QPR related on 02:02 - Jan 19 with 701 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Results hurt. The worst one in my lifetime was Wolves 1 Livrpool 3. I cried all night.

But the worst moments were under the Italians when we lost our soul.

Thank God we have that back. We're Rangers again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Worst moment QPR related on 06:33 - Jan 19 with 690 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Milk Cup for me. Worked all night, walked from HQ to Wembley to see that rubbish.

Losing to Leicester in FA Cup QF 2-0 at home (1975?) goes close though.
Whatever happened to Joe Walters? Little s**t scored 2 that day never to be seen again. Would have been Liverpool in semi.
Worst moment QPR related on 13:15 - Jan 19 with 634 viewswestolian

Well, as the main ones have been mentioned. Mine was a lovely sunny afternoon watching quite possibly the worst 0-0 draw V Middlesboro.

The news filtering through radios in the loft of the events happening at Hillsboro was horrific.

I drove home listening to the radio stunned that this sort of thing could happen at a football match - and i'd just been at a football match !!!!!

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Login to get fewer ads

Worst moment QPR related on 13:46 - Jan 19 with 616 viewsPinnerPaul

Worst moment QPR related on 13:15 - Jan 19 by westolian

Well, as the main ones have been mentioned. Mine was a lovely sunny afternoon watching quite possibly the worst 0-0 draw V Middlesboro.

The news filtering through radios in the loft of the events happening at Hillsboro was horrific.

I drove home listening to the radio stunned that this sort of thing could happen at a football match - and i'd just been at a football match !!!!!

Sooooo many

FA Cup Final Replay
Losing 3-0 to Aston Villa at Highbury in League Cup Semi Final Replay
Losing 4-0 at home to Newcastle, McDonald scored a hat trick AND I got beaten up by QPR fans afterwards!
Losing 2-0 home to Leicester in FA Cup 6th Round
QPR 2 Chelsea 4 in the FA Cup was a sickner as well, think I was only 8 or 9 at the time

Could come up with a few more but agree the biggie is Wolves 1 Liverpool 3 ...heartbreaking
Worst moment QPR related on 13:59 - Jan 19 with 609 viewsToast_R

2 moments I reckon whack all your lot outta site and I reckon NorthernR will appreciate it one of them...

Eric Cantona 90+9 1996

Andy Campbell 119 2003

Worst moment QPR related on 15:56 - Jan 19 with 586 viewsMonahoop

The Milk Cup Final against Oxford. I'd spent the best part of the day convincing my wife who came with me just how good we were and they were going to prove me right. Full of bloody confidence I was. And in the end.......utter shambles.
" Not that bloody good really are they"? said the wife to me as I trooped head bowed in shame down the Wembley Way. Not a word was spoken for hours afterwards.

The defeat to the grease monkeys Vauxhall Motors. I came over from Ireland to see that. Sick,very sick.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Worst moment QPR related on 16:49 - Jan 19 with 571 viewsPinnerPaul

Worst moment QPR related on 21:48 - Jan 18 by TGRRRSSS

GP didn't arrive till the following season.

Worst moment QPR related on 17:05 - Jan 19 with 557 viewsSuperhoops2808

For me there were two things...

1) At the Milk Cup final which many of you mentioned was bad enough but to then have to stand there and watch 'so called fans' bashing the granny out of each other really pi$$ed me off!!

2) Losing to Cardiff in their own backyard at the play off finals was bad enough, but then on the coach home had to endure their supporters stood on every street corner bearing their asses as we left the city!!
Worst moment QPR related on 18:42 - Jan 19 with 537 viewsMrSheen

Surprised no-one's mentioned...
Coventry City 1 QPR 0 (April 1996)
The day started badly with United's grey shirt defeat at Southampton. Suddenly it was a winner take-all, loser goes out cup-tie. Guess how Rangers responded?
Gallen hit the bar out of nothing, but otherwise we were awful. Cov scored on their one attack. We should have been pressing for an equaliser, but Impey got sent off.
Huge turn out, but a terrible feeling at the end, especially as the lot we had played had escaped at our expense.
Worst moment QPR related on 18:47 - Jan 19 with 536 viewswittle

wasnt to pleased the night i slapped it up to sheff wed early 90s night game qtr final milk cup and got hammered 4 0.
Worst moment QPR related on 19:03 - Jan 19 with 520 viewsJamie

Wimbledon 5 - 0 QPR, season we went down.

It was the moment that all the kidding ourselves that we were staying up disappeared.
Worst moment QPR related on 19:12 - Jan 19 with 515 viewsW7Ranger

Worst moment QPR related on 21:06 - Jan 18 by wombat

Partisan Belgrade away losing the 4 goal lead we built at highbury.

I worked it out the other day I'd just be getting released for the murder of mullery that night at the airport about now

Am I right in saying that we hold the record for scoring the most goals in a european tie (6) and still go out? I know that we held it for a very long time, probably still do!
Worst moment QPR related on 19:42 - Jan 19 with 502 viewsjamois

Worst moment QPR related on 22:58 - Jan 18 by stansleftfoot

What happened to an FA Cup Final, hit the bar, all sorts, better side, Waddock missed one tackle in 180 minutes.... there are no worst moments only close shaves with glory...we are a great football club and i'm so glad that we might just have found some owners who might get the message.....As Fans we have a responsibility to impregnate them with the essence of QPR, west london, goldhawk, uxbridge and all that is good about QPR..believe and all will be well....

Fine, but I still hate Norwich

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024