Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where have I heard that name ? 06:32 - Feb 14 with 1760 viewssmegma

A star footballer has been plunged into a child sex scandal after claims that he slept with a 15-year-old prostitute.

France player Yann M’Vila was named in the media after police found explicit pictures and text messages sent to the girl by ‘celebrity’ clients.

Her clients included ‘at least one international footballer’, a police source said.

The investigation began when the prostitute was arrested in Paris in November for shoplifting in the city centre and possession of cocaine.

She claimed she was 22 but calls to her mother proved otherwise. When officers examined her phone, they found the photos and texts.

M’Vila’s representatives said last night the player had not been questioned about the allegations and the publicity had ‘fallen on him’ out of the blue. But his lawyer said he had attended an interview with investigators on the player’s behalf.

It is thought it may be months before the case either goes to court or is dropped.

M’Vila, 22, who plays for Russian side Rubin Kazan, is the latest France star accused of sex with under-age girls.

His team-mates Franck Ribéry and Karim Benzema will stand trial in June charged with paying prostitute Zahia Dehar when she was 17.

Prostitution is legal in France, as long as the women are 18 or over.

Miss Dehar has become a minor celebrity in the country, with her own fashion range and appearances on talk shows and reality TV programmes.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/13/french-midfielder-yann-mvila-accused-of-sleeping-w
Where have I heard that name ? on 09:56 - Feb 14 with 1515 viewsBrianMcCarthy

When they're in trouble they're always 'star' footballers, aren't they?

It never reads 'godawful lazy bastard Mick Hartely was forced out of Scotland after sleeping with the wife of a mafia mobster whose wife he bedded. Hartely, who now plays for London side....'

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Where have I heard that name ? on 10:31 - Feb 14 with 1444 viewsMrSheen

On the Ribery and Benzema case, normally I'd be suspicious of the defence, "She didn't look under-age". In this instance though...

Where have I heard that name ? on 10:46 - Feb 14 with 1404 viewschris1969

Where have I heard that name ? on 10:31 - Feb 14 by MrSheen

On the Ribery and Benzema case, normally I'd be suspicious of the defence, "She didn't look under-age". In this instance though...

And there your honor I rest my case........next
Where have I heard that name ? on 11:46 - Feb 14 with 1328 viewsJuzzie

Many years ago me and my mate met two girls in a nightclub (minimum age to get in: 18). They were both very nice and clearly looked over 18. It turned out one was 17 and her friend had just turned 15 the week before. On my mothers life I'd swear she was 18+.
Thankfully she wasn't after anything, as it were, and me and my mate swiftly said our good-bye's.

Moral of the story.... Always ask their age.

Where have I heard that name ? on 11:52 - Feb 14 with 1312 viewsMrSheen

Where have I heard that name ? on 11:46 - Feb 14 by Juzzie

Many years ago me and my mate met two girls in a nightclub (minimum age to get in: 18). They were both very nice and clearly looked over 18. It turned out one was 17 and her friend had just turned 15 the week before. On my mothers life I'd swear she was 18+.
Thankfully she wasn't after anything, as it were, and me and my mate swiftly said our good-bye's.

Moral of the story.... Always ask their age.

...and knock off three years.
Where have I heard that name ? on 11:55 - Feb 14 with 1302 viewsisawqpratwcity

You should work for the Sun, Smegma.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Where have I heard that name ? on 11:57 - Feb 14 with 1295 viewssmegma

Where have I heard that name ? on 11:55 - Feb 14 by isawqpratwcity

You should work for the Sun, Smegma.

I'd have to take a paycut.
Where have I heard that name ? on 11:58 - Feb 14 with 1289 viewsisawqpratwcity

Where have I heard that name ? on 11:57 - Feb 14 by smegma

And raise your journalistic standards.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Where have I heard that name ? on 17:06 - Feb 14 with 1032 viewsthemodfather

Where have I heard that name ? on 11:58 - Feb 14 by isawqpratwcity

And raise your journalistic standards.

was gonna post this earlier this am, but decided not to. this has been rumbling for yrs, i think one reason why ribery went to munich.
one wonders if not rich celebs/sportmen would the law act quicker??
Where have I heard that name ? on 00:15 - Feb 15 with 799 viewscalders

Where have I heard that name ? on 11:57 - Feb 14 by smegma

And your not joking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024