Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are they thinking? 15:10 - Mar 13 with 3753 viewsSnipper

Monday April 1st will be even more interesting now. Chelsea vs Man Utd replay now 12:30.

The old bill must be mad.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
What are they thinking? on 15:13 - Mar 13 with 2624 viewsAlbRanger

Is this a joke??
What are they thinking? on 15:20 - Mar 13 with 2599 viewsSnipper

What are they thinking? on 15:13 - Mar 13 by AlbRanger

Is this a joke??

According to SSN
What are they thinking? on 15:25 - Mar 13 with 2578 viewsQPunkR

This is fúcking stupidity from the television company and rank incompetence from the Old Bill.
Do they really think all the Chelscum fans will just go home happily and quietly and not look to cause any trouble just a short jaunt down the road, especially if they've been drinking all day by that point. And doubly especially if they lose to ManUre.

100% there is going to be trouble on April Fool's Day. Fúcking useless FA

QPR - "shit but local"

What are they thinking? on 15:30 - Mar 13 with 2560 viewsGloucs_R

What are they thinking? on 15:25 - Mar 13 by QPunkR

This is fúcking stupidity from the television company and rank incompetence from the Old Bill.
Do they really think all the Chelscum fans will just go home happily and quietly and not look to cause any trouble just a short jaunt down the road, especially if they've been drinking all day by that point. And doubly especially if they lose to ManUre.

100% there is going to be trouble on April Fool's Day. Fúcking useless FA

Fulham and Chelsea usually run together so whats different?

Poll: Are we staying up?

What are they thinking? on 15:40 - Mar 13 with 2517 viewssmegma

Cannot believe this. But its true, found it hidden away on the FAs website. An absolute nightmare for the Police and public transport. I work for London Underground and its going to be a logistical nightmare for my managers to find extra staff for the first game, then find another group of extra staff for our game. I also notice the game is live on ITV which probably tells its own story.

The FA couldn't run a bath.
What are they thinking? on 15:43 - Mar 13 with 2487 viewsdaveB

What are they thinking? on 15:40 - Mar 13 by smegma

Cannot believe this. But its true, found it hidden away on the FAs website. An absolute nightmare for the Police and public transport. I work for London Underground and its going to be a logistical nightmare for my managers to find extra staff for the first game, then find another group of extra staff for our game. I also notice the game is live on ITV which probably tells its own story.

The FA couldn't run a bath.

It's a decision between the FA and the clubs, I know for a fact ITV are assuming the game was on the Tuesday as I've just been sent that weeks schedules. I wouldn't be surprised if the Fulham game gets moved to the Sunday or Saturday
What are they thinking? on 15:45 - Mar 13 with 2475 viewsQPunkR

What are they thinking? on 15:43 - Mar 13 by daveB

It's a decision between the FA and the clubs, I know for a fact ITV are assuming the game was on the Tuesday as I've just been sent that weeks schedules. I wouldn't be surprised if the Fulham game gets moved to the Sunday or Saturday

It better fúcking not just on account of that shitty club down the road.
I made plans the rest of the weekend once we were confirmed as playing on the Monday evening

QPR - "shit but local"

What are they thinking? on 15:45 - Mar 13 with 2474 viewswombat

bloody hell hammersmith is gonna be a laugh thats for sure if it does go ahead , not sure they can move it even though its sky and they make the rules up as they go along it seems

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

What are they thinking? on 15:47 - Mar 13 with 2456 viewsJonDoeman

Too late to move our game surely.

It Is What It Is !!

What are they thinking? on 15:56 - Mar 13 with 2437 viewssmegma

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/Fixtures
What are they thinking? on 15:57 - Mar 13 with 2429 viewsdaveB

if the police want the game moved it will get moved
What are they thinking? on 16:05 - Mar 13 with 2392 viewsJuzzie

How can they schedule/move our game for a 3rd time (inc. original date)?? "we wuz there furst"

I live only a few miles away but not all fans of QPR and Fulham, or any other club, live on the doorstep of their club. people have to make travel arrangements, sort out work schedules etc.

If ours does get moved it's just another example that the FA, ITV or Sky don't give a f**k about the fans who go to games.

What are they thinking? on 16:12 - Mar 13 with 2356 viewswombat

What are they thinking? on 16:05 - Mar 13 by Juzzie

How can they schedule/move our game for a 3rd time (inc. original date)?? "we wuz there furst"

I live only a few miles away but not all fans of QPR and Fulham, or any other club, live on the doorstep of their club. people have to make travel arrangements, sort out work schedules etc.

If ours does get moved it's just another example that the FA, ITV or Sky don't give a f**k about the fans who go to games.

think you can pretty much say most of the pubs in hammersmith will be shut that day on police orders if it does go ahead.

ouch

they will prob make us KO at midnight knowing sky

Poll: which is your favouite foot

What are they thinking? on 16:20 - Mar 13 with 2334 viewsdaveB

of course tv companies don't care about fans going to games, they have to do the best for their customers which are armchair football fans. It's down to the clubs and the FA to look after us
What are they thinking? on 16:21 - Mar 13 with 2321 viewsJonDoeman

What are they thinking? on 15:57 - Mar 13 by daveB

if the police want the game moved it will get moved

What the police agree to this one going ahead, and the one already arranged gets moved ? Don't think so.

It Is What It Is !!

What are they thinking? on 16:27 - Mar 13 with 2287 viewsstowmarketrange

What are they thinking? on 16:05 - Mar 13 by Juzzie

They were supposed to be playing Southampton live on Sky on Sunday afternoon which has now been brought forward to the Saturday.Will Sky just move our game to fill their empty Sunday slot?
What are they thinking? on 16:39 - Mar 13 with 2241 viewsWalnut

What are they thinking? on 16:21 - Mar 13 by JonDoeman

What the police agree to this one going ahead, and the one already arranged gets moved ? Don't think so.

Apparently plod agreed to the cup game being played on Easter Monday ONLY IF it kicked off lunchtime. I'd hope at 2.5 weeks notice, Sky don't have the power or will to switch ANY game into the vacant Saints v Chels*a Sunday slot now.
What are they thinking? on 16:51 - Mar 13 with 2206 viewsVish

can't see our game being moved.

I also would have thought the old bill have already (stupidly) approved this.
What are they thinking? on 16:54 - Mar 13 with 2196 viewssmegma

What are they thinking? on 16:51 - Mar 13 by Vish

can't see our game being moved.

I also would have thought the old bill have already (stupidly) approved this.

They moved our home game vs Spurs at a weeks notice.
What are they thinking? on 17:01 - Mar 13 with 2164 viewsVish

What are they thinking? on 16:54 - Mar 13 by smegma

They moved our home game vs Spurs at a weeks notice.

we were warned about that to be fair.

but i remember wigan away being move late last season...
What are they thinking? on 17:22 - Mar 13 with 2102 viewsJeff

What are they thinking? on 17:01 - Mar 13 by Vish

we were warned about that to be fair.

but i remember wigan away being move late last season...

That was because of the Challenge Cup Final (or whatever the Northern Rugby lot has as a trophy...) as memory serves

Can we not knock it?

What are they thinking? on 17:23 - Mar 13 with 2097 viewsNathanNI

Just saw this... Can't see anything but a bit of trouble before our game, overtime bill for that day is going to be excessive to say the least,
What are they thinking? on 17:25 - Mar 13 with 2089 viewsdaveB

What are they thinking? on 17:23 - Mar 13 by NathanNI

Just saw this... Can't see anything but a bit of trouble before our game, overtime bill for that day is going to be excessive to say the least,

We'll end up playing on the Sunday, Chelsea fan at work is fuming as he just bought train tickets and booked a hotel for the Southampton game on Easter Sunday which is now off
What are they thinking? on 17:26 - Mar 13 with 2088 viewsNorthernr

I think it will all be fine.
What are they thinking? on 17:35 - Mar 13 with 2054 viewsGetMeRangers

Will have two sons who will be gutted. One has to sing as a chorister on the Sunday and was looking forward to his first away game of the season.... let alone train tickets from Gloucester... nightmare
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024