Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wedding Speech 11:15 - Aug 31 with 1385 viewsjoanne99

Hey everyone,

just wanted to let you know that I have a special 5 day promotion on Amazon Kindle coming up where my newest book on WEDDING SPEECHES will be available for FREE.

It will be free starting Sunday 08/31/14 until Thursday 09/04/14 ”I'd Like to Say a Few Words: How to Deliver the Perfect Wedding Speech" http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LXZG9DS

Cheers,
Joanne ☺
Wedding Speech on 11:40 - Aug 31 with 1327 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great,

When are we getting married?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wedding Speech on 11:47 - Aug 31 with 1310 viewseghamranger

Hi Jo

Cheese?

This must get answered, or we will assume your trying to plug a book
Wedding Speech on 13:08 - Aug 31 with 1186 viewsBrightonhoop

3 at the back? Or 4?
Wedding Speech on 13:25 - Aug 31 with 1162 viewsLoftusRdW12

I thought I'd accidently come onto to a Fulham website there for a minute..
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 13:29]

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

Wedding Speech on 14:21 - Aug 31 with 1100 viewskensalriser

Great. I'll buy it as long as it comes with a deal on a new kitchen.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Wedding Speech on 16:23 - Aug 31 with 1000 viewsderbyhoop

Just too late. Son got married last Friday (22nd) and the other one 5 years ago.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Wedding Speech on 16:35 - Aug 31 with 974 viewsFredManRave

I do hope you're not trying to mug off those of us that are muggy.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Wedding Speech on 16:52 - Aug 31 with 942 viewsJuzzie

Can you do kitchens too?

Edit: Damn, too slow!
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 16:53]
Login to get fewer ads

Wedding Speech on 04:38 - Sep 1 with 711 viewsSonofNorfolt

As a polar opposite, my book, 'Grounds For Divorce' is still avaialable.
Signed, unsigned or smothered in aftershave if you so desire.
As if you didn't know!
Wedding Speech on 08:25 - Sep 1 with 631 viewshoops_legend

Oh great - a book on how to make wedding speeches more formulaic with the typical jokes thrown in. Honestly wedding speeches should be a little more heartfelt and fit in with how you want to do it. Not just follow a typical formula because everyone else did!!
Wedding Speech on 08:30 - Sep 1 with 618 viewsDiscodroid

i have enough anecdotes to cater for all marriage wants, thus ensuring any joyus union starts of with the groom living in the boot of a car for a month using string to keep his trousers up.

"thou shall not pop off to the bog with the brides sister and slip her a length while ripped to the tits on grade a charlie, for it would be a great sin in the eyes of thon mother in law."

discodroid 4:13, verse 4.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 8:32]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Wedding Speech on 14:26 - Sep 1 with 469 viewsDiscodroid

sorry joanne, could you keep this to one thread please,what with it being transfer deadline day an all.....im on my third marriage, any tips??
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 14:27]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Wedding Speech on 14:40 - Sep 1 with 447 viewsJuzzie

I did a Best Man's speech a couple of years ago and finished off with "..... marriage isn't just about finding someone you want to be with, it's about finding someone you can't be without".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024