Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? 09:56 - Dec 3 with 3819 viewsDiscodroids

Former Chelsea player, John Dempsey...

or is it tim lovejoy?.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 09:59 - Dec 3 with 3802 viewsjohncharles

Misuse of the word style.

and possibly the word Human.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 10:00]

Strong and stable my arse.

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 10:00 - Dec 3 with 3794 viewsMetallica_Hoop

A rival contender.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 10:16 - Dec 3 with 3759 viewspaulparker

I could also see a young Disco sporting this look around the bright lights of Romford in the 80's
driving around in a ford capri with a Frankie says Relax t shirt and espadrilles

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 11:10 - Dec 3 with 3685 viewssimmo

I strongly believe, and have done for quite some time, that Chamakh has the worst hairstyle of this or any era of football. It's worse than cot death.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 17:28 - Dec 3 with 3505 viewsbillericaydicky

Did he used to be a Max Wall lookalike?

Or am I thinking of the guy who used to do the impression on 'Who Do You Do'?
Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 20:38 - Dec 3 with 3400 viewshoopstilidie

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 10:00 - Dec 3 by Metallica_Hoop

A rival contender.

That's Ron Atkinson isn't it?

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 22:35 - Dec 3 with 3352 viewskarl

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 10:16 - Dec 3 by paulparker

I could also see a young Disco sporting this look around the bright lights of Romford in the 80's
driving around in a ford capri with a Frankie says Relax t shirt and espadrilles

I think you'll find that Disco is lying on the bed looking up into the eyes of this Romford lothario - 'Relax darling? One minute i'm walking my afghan and the next....'
Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 22:58 - Dec 3 with 3321 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

I'll just leave this here...

Login to get fewer ads

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 22:59 - Dec 3 with 3319 viewsCamberleyR

The classic problem for any footballer going prematurely bald just as long hair was getting fashionable in the early 70s and shaving your head was decades off. I still think Ralph Coates' proto Bobby Charlton takes some beating.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 23:14 - Dec 3 with 3298 viewsRangersAreBack

Disco you surpassed yourself there. Hilarious.

Not entirely sure what the idea was here:

[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 23:18]
Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 23:31 - Dec 3 with 3272 viewsCamberleyR

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 23:49 - Dec 3 with 3251 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 00:01 - Dec 4 with 3240 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 01:14 - Dec 4 with 3208 viewshoopstilidie

And our very own

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 08:06 - Dec 4 with 3110 viewsCamberleyR

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 01:14 - Dec 4 by hoopstilidie

And our very own

Sideshow Bob Ferdinand

Is this the worst / Best hairstyle in human history ? on 08:20 - Dec 4 with 3096 viewsDiscodroids

cor blimey lads, some beauties to behold there.

i did indeed have a fabio haircut and a capri in the mid eighties before the weight of the world crushed me.

always admired ian wallace and his ginger/perm/fizz combo.

its like a solar flare on his head

a winner with the ladies no doubt..
[Post edited 4 Dec 2014 8:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024