Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight 22:00 - Dec 13 with 4094 viewsqueensparker

Could be interesting
Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 22:30 - Dec 13 with 4042 viewspaesanu

John Terry yesterday on Sky Sports, and CR on MOTD tonight.

My fast forward button is wearing out.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 22:39 - Dec 13 with 4011 viewsisawqpratwcity

Has he spoken publicly since his sacking? Not seeming to be an angry, bitter sort, I'd be interested to hear what he has to say.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 22:42 - Dec 13 with 3995 viewsNorthernr

Good a bloody good agent I'll give him that.
Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 23:10 - Dec 13 with 3872 viewsTacticalR

You've got to put yourself out there.

Air hostess clique

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 23:13 - Dec 13 with 3859 viewsJigsore

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 22:30 - Dec 13 by paesanu

John Terry yesterday on Sky Sports, and CR on MOTD tonight.

My fast forward button is wearing out.

bit unfair to put him in the same bracket as John Terry surely?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 23:27 - Dec 13 with 3805 viewsstevec

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 22:39 - Dec 13 by isawqpratwcity

Has he spoken publicly since his sacking? Not seeming to be an angry, bitter sort, I'd be interested to hear what he has to say.

Just have and it wasn't

Nice bloke but by god I'll sleep well tonight.
Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 23:33 - Dec 13 with 3774 viewsisawqpratwcity

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 23:27 - Dec 13 by stevec

Just have and it wasn't

Nice bloke but by god I'll sleep well tonight.

Lol, he made his sacking boring?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 23:45 - Dec 13 with 3738 viewsqueensparker

It wasn't interesting, as you were
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 23:46 - Dec 13 with 3736 viewsNortholt_Rs

How on earth did he ever get the job as our manager? Man, that was the dullest punditry ever....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 09:17 - Dec 14 with 3529 viewsDiscodroids

bloody shame he left.

Any chance of the Nobel peace prize For Ramsey?. His services tO mankind and Beyond our Known Tesseracht of Humanity as an alternative to Narcolepsy must be rewarded .

Hes replacing 1o year old nobel peace prizewinner Malala, on top of my xmas tree this year.

I was once on a business lunch during my years as a reinsurance broker at lloyds with a bloke from wordings. If any of you know the market 'Wordings' Blokes were THE most deathly boring entities drawn from a plasma pool of deathly boring Entities in the reinsurance world.

Halfway thru the lunch he said to me...."Look at the skeltetal structure of that horse chestnut tree"

Ive never forgotten that. I thought it could never be beaten until I saw ramsey last night on the box.

Magnetic.

[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 9:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 09:44 - Dec 14 with 3462 views1MoreBrightonR

John Terry and Jamie Redknapp doing punditry on the same show...absolutely painful.
Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 10:17 - Dec 14 with 3410 viewsstevec

Fck me, I wasn't kidding. Woke up at half eight this morning and the wife, who hates football, never watches it, and can't even sleep if the TV stand by light is on, was still spark out as if by proxy.

Got to pack 8 hours of not very much work into 6 now. Thanks Ramsey.
Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 10:34 - Dec 14 with 3379 viewsTacticalR

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 23:46 - Dec 13 by Northolt_Rs

How on earth did he ever get the job as our manager? Man, that was the dullest punditry ever....

Last week there was a discussion with Pulis and Dyche on 5 Live Football Daily about the role of the manager. Pulis was saying the manager has to manage up as well as down. I guess part of the job is managing the fans too, and that's not Ramsey's thing.

Managers' Question Time
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03br2p0

Air hostess clique

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 10:46 - Dec 14 with 3347 viewsTheBlob

Scotty said to me he needed to sit up straight in his chair.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 10:53 - Dec 14 with 3324 viewspaesanu

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 23:13 - Dec 13 by Jigsore

bit unfair to put him in the same bracket as John Terry surely?

Fair enough I'll give you that, they're worlds apart as men!

But the state of punditry today, bloody hell.

He was awful. Presenter would ask him a question, and CR repeated the question in the form of an answer.

'Do you like to sprinkle cheese on your Spaghetti Bolognese?'
'Yes, I like to sprinkle cheese on my Spaghetti Bolognese'

Over and over again YAWN.

Where was that charisma that he showed back at the start of February when he took over from Redknapp? Beaten out of him I suppose.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 10:59 - Dec 14 with 3301 viewsTacticalR

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 10:53 - Dec 14 by paesanu

Fair enough I'll give you that, they're worlds apart as men!

But the state of punditry today, bloody hell.

He was awful. Presenter would ask him a question, and CR repeated the question in the form of an answer.

'Do you like to sprinkle cheese on your Spaghetti Bolognese?'
'Yes, I like to sprinkle cheese on my Spaghetti Bolognese'

Over and over again YAWN.

Where was that charisma that he showed back at the start of February when he took over from Redknapp? Beaten out of him I suppose.

It's true that he's very suggestible when answering questions, and miles behind modern managers like Klopp who know how to 'play the game'.

Air hostess clique

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 16:45 - Dec 14 with 3125 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I think it was Gareth Southgate who said of Sven's style that when they trooped off the pitch at half time in the quarter final of the 2002 WC against Brazil: 'We were expecting Winston Churchill, but instead we got Iain Duncan-Smith'.

Not sure what the CR's half-time rallying calls were like, but if I were to wager anything, then it would be on them being a bit limp. I suspect Jimmy's will be a bit more invigourating.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 18:49 - Dec 14 with 3052 viewsCHUBBS

Chris Ramsey is the pundit on MOTD2 tonight on 10:17 - Dec 14 by stevec

Fck me, I wasn't kidding. Woke up at half eight this morning and the wife, who hates football, never watches it, and can't even sleep if the TV stand by light is on, was still spark out as if by proxy.

Got to pack 8 hours of not very much work into 6 now. Thanks Ramsey.

😂
Accidental mark down.
Very funny Steve👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024