Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It turns out Warnock was right after all. 09:49 - Nov 22 with 2385 viewsWokingR

Alan Pardew should have bought Charlie Austin
I can't wait to see this jumped up, arrogant know it all prick sacked and hope he remains out of the game for a long time
It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 10:03 - Nov 22 with 2352 viewsDWQPR

We all knew Warnock was right about Austin, we had seen him perform for two and a half years and get better during the time in the PL. Pardew is a complete bi-polar manager, his team will go on winning runs followed by times of losing runs. Glad Austin never went there and hope that Pardew remains at Palarse. They deserve each other.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 10:37 - Nov 22 with 2226 viewscaliforniahoop

He did try to sign Austin, but Austin turned him down, twice I think, selling Gayle was silly, him and Benteke would have been dynamic.
It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 10:37 - Nov 22 with 2226 viewsdavman

No way. Let him stay there and take thatshitpoxofaclub down and keep them down.

Jumped up, small club in a shite hole who dodged true punishment for two rounds of Administration and ended up owing lots of local businesses.

Let them rot.

Clear enough?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 11:07 - Nov 22 with 2130 views2Thomas2Bowles

Makes me laugh that Remy pulls a muscle just putting on his boots at CP, not played one game yet and back at the scum for treatment... yeah right...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 14:35 - Nov 22 with 1707 viewsPinnerPaul

West Ham chairman was more wrong about Austin!

Said he was injury prone - How many games has Andy (For England) Carroll played this season?

Also said that a lot of his goals were pens - guess how many goals IN TOTAL West ham forwards have scored this season - clue - its less than one!
It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 15:04 - Nov 22 with 1650 viewskensalriser

What's brought on this latest fit of angry middle aged man pique?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 15:18 - Nov 22 with 1609 viewsWokingR

It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 15:04 - Nov 22 by kensalriser

Christmas is coming !
It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 23:29 - Nov 22 with 1135 viewskensalriser

On the bright side, it's another Christmas card you needn't send out.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 01:52 - Nov 23 with 1054 viewsFredManRave

It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 15:04 - Nov 22 by kensalriser

Yes, in my case. Millionaire footballer, playing for and living in Barcelona and married to Shakira.

The Bástar*.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 12:05 - Nov 23 with 871 views1MoreBrightonR

It turns out Warnock was right after all. on 01:52 - Nov 23 by FredManRave

Yes, in my case. Millionaire footballer, playing for and living in Barcelona and married to Shakira.

The Bástar*.

0.7 points per game since the turn of the year. oh dear
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024