Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 11:44 - Sep 27 with 4719 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze on 11:52 - Sep 27 with 3904 viewsaston_hoop

seemingly just pipped by the legendary Marcus Bean to their MOTM

http://www.wycombe.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=506456

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze on 11:56 - Sep 27 with 3874 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze on 11:52 - Sep 27 by aston_hoop

I see Harriman scored as well! Remember when he was the great hope?

When Holloway eventually retires after winning the Champions League i'd love to see Ainsworth here!
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 11:59]
Eze on 11:58 - Sep 27 with 3864 viewssmegma

Eze on 11:52 - Sep 27 by aston_hoop

And Michael Harriman scored
Eze on 12:01 - Sep 27 with 3847 viewsdaveB

Eze on 11:56 - Sep 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

When Holloway eventually retires after winning the Champions League i'd love to see Ainsworth here!

In my ideal world Holloway will steady this ship this season and Ainsworth will take over next year, he's doing a really good job at Wycombe
Eze on 12:13 - Sep 27 with 3795 viewsLblock

Eze on 12:01 - Sep 27 by daveB

In my ideal world Holloway will steady this ship this season and Ainsworth will take over next year, he's doing a really good job at Wycombe

I'm with you but season after next

No doubt a fair quantity of mouth breathers on WATRB's and "the Twitter" will be demanding Mouseyoh Paellafella or ANY sexy continental "coach" with Frankly DeBore and his ilk being called for.

Whilst ignoring that THE most succesful season we've had in recent times was under King Warnock and you can't get a more base fella than him.

I noticed on WATRB's at about 9:00pm last night some goon started a thread that Ollie has had his time, well past it and we need to change ASAP. Nice one chap! Okay we're not setting any trailblazing this season but we are doing pretty well and but for a bit of luck (you know that stuff that yu can't coach but some teams can buy) we could easily be 6 points better off at the moment.
So my thoughts are we stick with Sir Oliver and see where we end up this season and put plans in place for Wild Thing to join in end of season after next with a clear plan in place of developing players. Blimey, we could even do something mad like foster close realtions up the M40 and loan them some young 'uns

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze on 12:21 - Sep 27 with 3760 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze on 12:13 - Sep 27 by Lblock

No doubt a fair quantity of mouth breathers on WATRB's and "the Twitter" will be demanding Mouseyoh Paellafella or ANY sexy continental "coach" with Frankly DeBore and his ilk being called for.

Whilst ignoring that THE most succesful season we've had in recent times was under King Warnock and you can't get a more base fella than him.

I noticed on WATRB's at about 9:00pm last night some goon started a thread that Ollie has had his time, well past it and we need to change ASAP. Nice one chap! Okay we're not setting any trailblazing this season but we are doing pretty well and but for a bit of luck (you know that stuff that yu can't coach but some teams can buy) we could easily be 6 points better off at the moment.
So my thoughts are we stick with Sir Oliver and see where we end up this season and put plans in place for Wild Thing to join in end of season after next with a clear plan in place of developing players. Blimey, we could even do something mad like foster close realtions up the M40 and loan them some young 'uns

Paellafella is currently doing very well at CF Real Omelàtte so I doubt we'd get him anyway.

Good post!
Eze on 12:22 - Sep 27 with 3756 viewsstevec

Noticed Akinfenwa still playing.

Cadbury's should revive that 1970's 6000 creme eggs advert with him in it.
'He's getting bigger, isn't he'
Eze on 12:37 - Sep 27 with 3687 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze on 12:01 - Sep 27 by daveB

I don't think a time frame needs to be put on it, but yeah WT next!
Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 12:48 - Sep 27 with 3638 viewsQPR_John

"Okay we're not setting any trailblazing this season but we are doing pretty well and but for a bit of luck (you know that stuff that yu can't coach but some teams can buy) we could easily be 6 points better off at the moment. "

We might also be a few points better off if we did not have to continually change tactics at half time wasting 45 minutes
Eze on 13:13 - Sep 27 with 3520 viewsR_from_afar

Eze on 12:22 - Sep 27 by stevec

Noticed Akinfenwa still playing.

Cadbury's should revive that 1970's 6000 creme eggs advert with him in it.
'He's getting bigger, isn't he'

I've seen quite a few of their games featuring him in the last couple of seasons. He has scored a few goals this season but perhaps his greatest attributes are his hold-up play, aerial threat and little lay-offs, all of which bring his always eager team mates into play.

Ainsworth continues to work miracles over there, on a shoestring.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Eze on 14:44 - Sep 27 with 3297 viewsvegasranger

Reading the report, Eze seemed to have been involved in everything.
Eze on 15:18 - Sep 27 with 3234 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze on 13:13 - Sep 27 by R_from_afar

I've seen quite a few of their games featuring him in the last couple of seasons. He has scored a few goals this season but perhaps his greatest attributes are his hold-up play, aerial threat and little lay-offs, all of which bring his always eager team mates into play.

Ainsworth continues to work miracles over there, on a shoestring.

RFA

Imagine what he could do on a slightly longer shoestring !
Eze on 15:24 - Sep 27 with 3214 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Yes, unbelievable thread that LBlock. I had my say as you probably noticed!
Eze on 16:35 - Sep 27 with 3087 viewsrobith

I've liked the little I've seen of him, good to see him getting some good experience over at Wycombe - really useful for his long term development
Eze on 17:53 - Sep 27 with 2971 viewsLblock

Eze on 12:48 - Sep 27 by QPR_John

"Okay we're not setting any trailblazing this season but we are doing pretty well and but for a bit of luck (you know that stuff that yu can't coach but some teams can buy) we could easily be 6 points better off at the moment. "

We might also be a few points better off if we did not have to continually change tactics at half time wasting 45 minutes

You are aware we got to a Play Off Final (and won it) under CandleFace doing EXACTLY that?!!?!?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze on 18:23 - Sep 27 with 2905 viewsQPR_John

Eze on 17:53 - Sep 27 by Lblock

You are aware we got to a Play Off Final (and won it) under CandleFace doing EXACTLY that?!!?!?!

Yes I am well aware of that. Of course tactical substitutions are part and parcel of the game I don't disagree my point is that there is something wrong if they are used on a regular basis. Tactical substitutions are just that they are not a back up for continuingly putting the wrong team out at the start of games.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 18:26]
Eze on 19:44 - Sep 27 with 2788 viewsCiderwithRsie

Eze on 11:56 - Sep 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm still not convinced that we should have let Harriman go.
Eze on 21:00 - Sep 27 with 2677 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze on 19:44 - Sep 27 by CiderwithRsie

I'm still not convinced that we should have let Harriman go.

Me too.

But something isn't right, because i'm a big believer that no one slips through the net anymore.

Good luck to him. Scored a few goals for a RB.
Eze on 21:25 - Sep 28 with 2384 viewsaston_hoop

Plenty more good chat on him here...really think we could have a good player on our hands here

https://gasroom.org/discussion/3317/eze/p3

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze on 21:44 - Sep 28 with 2339 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze on 21:25 - Sep 28 by aston_hoop

Plenty more good chat on him here...really think we could have a good player on our hands here

'We've been crying out for a midfielder like Eze for a while now. He's attack minded, comfortable in possession and links play with a great range of passing. We're lucky to have him and I'd play him every time until we have to give him back.'

WOW praise indeed.

Great find.
Eze on 21:53 - Sep 28 with 2316 viewsconnell10

Eze on 15:24 - Sep 27 by CroydonCaptJack

Yes, unbelievable thread that LBlock. I had my say as you probably noticed!

Your one of the few sensible posters on there mate! I can’t be bothered with that site any more!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze on 06:50 - Sep 29 with 2183 viewscyprusmel

Eze on 21:25 - Sep 28 by aston_hoop

I liked Eze is a joy to watch, worth the ticket price alone !
Eze on 10:16 - Sep 29 with 2023 viewsqpr1976

A bit like a younger Luke Freeman then ?
Eze on 10:28 - Sep 29 with 1998 viewsStanisgod

I hear Everton are watching him

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Eze on 10:41 - Sep 29 with 1962 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Eze on 21:53 - Sep 28 by connell10

Your one of the few sensible posters on there mate! I can’t be bothered with that site any more!

Thanks mate, I do find this a much better site overall (barring the political thread that got a bit personal!) but there are a few good posters over there still. So many drama queens though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024