Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disposing of Qpr stuff 02:45 - Feb 11 with 1692 viewsenfieldargh

I’ve got tons of it.

Old programmes, clothing, stickers, football cards, player postcards, big heads, membership packs, scarves, a few ticket stubs, old season ticketsJude the cat(bought for my daughter) now 21 she no longer needs it(actually it was about after 10 minutes she no longer needed it)

I am slowly getting rid of some but it’s mostly shirts with the tango crest. Charity shop in Oakwood parade must work wonders as I never see them on offer in the window!!!

The only thing with the tango crest I can’t let go of the the flag from the play off final. That and a Stan Bowles signed framed photo

I’m going to unload my programme collection which is pretty much from late 60’s through to around late 90’s. I then would only buy a programme if I fancied it as I found fanzines a better read
so my collection fizzled out

So how easy do you find letting go of Qpr stuff?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Disposing of Qpr stuff on 07:39 - Feb 11 with 1609 viewsToast_R

Two items I'm after. The DVD of the Championship winning season pts 1&2 and a replica home shirt from 2010/11.
Disposing of Qpr stuff on 09:01 - Feb 11 with 1523 viewsLblock

Do you have any signed JET photos?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Disposing of Qpr stuff on 10:20 - Feb 11 with 1425 viewsRBlock

I'm desperate for the 2014/15 all white third kit. Big fan of that top, and wasn't able to get down to get the limited edition one.

I've got a top signed by Harry Redknapp, Bosingwa, and that team of dickheads. Tarbs is on it, but that's about the only player I can be bothered with.

I've cleared out a load of stuff recently, but holding on to a few ticket stubs, Liverpool 3-2, 1-0 away at Stamford Bridge, and Play off final of course.
Disposing of Qpr stuff on 10:37 - Feb 11 with 1394 viewsLongsufferingR

Burn the lot of it. Should be quite therapeutic.
Disposing of Qpr stuff on 11:04 - Feb 11 with 1351 viewsizlingtonhoop

Disposing of Qpr stuff on 10:37 - Feb 11 by LongsufferingR

Burn the lot of it. Should be quite therapeutic.

This
Disposing of Qpr stuff on 15:08 - Feb 11 with 1216 viewssmegma

Give it all to me so I can pi$$ the wife off even more. She has spent the weekend dismantling my 'man cave'.
Disposing of Qpr stuff on 15:12 - Feb 11 with 1211 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Disposing of Qpr stuff on 15:08 - Feb 11 by smegma

Give it all to me so I can pi$$ the wife off even more. She has spent the weekend dismantling my 'man cave'.

What two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home is of no business to anyone else.
Disposing of Qpr stuff on 15:46 - Feb 11 with 1170 viewsBoston

The OP has me concerned, sympathetic and a little sad, therefore I like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contributions to the club and this board, may you Rest In Peace.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Disposing of Qpr stuff on 15:54 - Feb 11 with 1157 viewsDorse

Disposing of Qpr stuff on 15:08 - Feb 11 by smegma

Sounds painful. Did you forget the safe word?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024