Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faux Pas 13:41 - Feb 25 with 1710 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Me and a colleague talking about another fella last last night. The subject of the conversation had a nasty accident with a fireplace when he was a child and has a obvious deformed right ear.

In this fella bowls and my colleague says without thinking ‘fvcking hell Clive, were your ears burning?’

Awkward.
Faux Pas on 10:35 - Feb 26 with 1434 viewsMick_S

I have some eardrops for my blocked right ear. I asked my eldest son to pass them over and dropped the fluid into my ear and put the container back in my pocket - got up twenty minutes later and realised I'd just filled my ear canal with tobacco strong vaping fluid.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Faux Pas on 10:59 - Feb 26 with 1387 viewsAshdown_Ranger

I bet you were fuming!
Faux Pas on 11:25 - Feb 26 with 1363 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Faux Pas on 12:00 - Feb 26 with 1332 viewsJuzzie

Years ago one of our main contacts at a printer we used said "I'm off tomorrow". My boss said to him "OK, have a wonderful day off"

"It's my Dad's funeral".
Faux Pas on 18:11 - Feb 26 with 1151 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My mate went to a funeral and, meaning to comment on the heat in the removal home, asked the widow if hew was dying! Then, apologising for his mistake, said he was mortified!

Luckily, she found it all hilarious.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Faux Pas on 18:29 - Feb 26 with 1119 viewshubble

I was at a music festival years ago, on Mersey Island, and we arrived early, so there were very few punters there. Pitched the tent, had a strong spliff, went in search of beer. I found the beer tent, it seemed vast inside and I immediately felt paranoid as I was the only person in there, apart from the four barman, who were all staring at me from behind the bar.
I chose the closest one and went and ordered a pint. As he passed the brimming pint to me he said: It's nice and cold.
It wasn't a particularly hot day and I was a bit stumped for a response, so I simply replied: that's handy.
It was only then that I noticed he only had one hand.
The three other barmen glared at me like I'd said it on purpose. If I was paranoid before, I was doubly so now. Unable to think of a way of recovering from my faux pas, I got out as fast as I could and never went back.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Faux Pas on 21:36 - Feb 26 with 981 viewsBoston

Faux Pas on 18:29 - Feb 26 by hubble

I was at a music festival years ago, on Mersey Island, and we arrived early, so there were very few punters there. Pitched the tent, had a strong spliff, went in search of beer. I found the beer tent, it seemed vast inside and I immediately felt paranoid as I was the only person in there, apart from the four barman, who were all staring at me from behind the bar.
I chose the closest one and went and ordered a pint. As he passed the brimming pint to me he said: It's nice and cold.
It wasn't a particularly hot day and I was a bit stumped for a response, so I simply replied: that's handy.
It was only then that I noticed he only had one hand.
The three other barmen glared at me like I'd said it on purpose. If I was paranoid before, I was doubly so now. Unable to think of a way of recovering from my faux pas, I got out as fast as I could and never went back.

..."I said Shandy", cough.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024