Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 14:58 - Apr 26 with 1499 viewsNorthernr

Stay off the grass — Podcast 26th Apr 2018 14:57
The Open All R’s podcast returns this week with reflections on the weekend defeat at Brentford and look ahead to the final home game of the season against Birmingham on Saturday. 0

This week's podcast on 17:45 - Apr 26 with 1438 viewsdaveB

the latest episode of Finney blaming the family stand for the lack of atmosphere. I look forward to the day the family stand goes so people can start moaning about the club doing nothing for the next generation of fans again
This week's podcast on 18:47 - Apr 26 with 1399 viewsRangersw12

This week's podcast on 17:45 - Apr 26 by daveB

the latest episode of Finney blaming the family stand for the lack of atmosphere. I look forward to the day the family stand goes so people can start moaning about the club doing nothing for the next generation of fans again

I totally agree nothing to do with the family stand.

Atmosphere is mainly down to how were doing on the pitch and the last few years its been poor hence poor atmosphere
This week's podcast on 08:16 - Apr 27 with 1294 viewsrsonist

Oh fck no whyyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm disconnecting my internet as soon as it comes out.

Tune in the week after when the Pod lads suggest that the problem with Tone is that he's on social media too much.
This week's podcast on 09:34 - Apr 27 with 1253 viewssimmo

This week's podcast on 08:16 - Apr 27 by rsonist

Oh fck no whyyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm disconnecting my internet as soon as it comes out.

Tune in the week after when the Pod lads suggest that the problem with Tone is that he's on social media too much.

Fantastic opportunity to ask one of the most influential people involved in the club in recent years to provide some answers and insight into the turbulence and shite we've experienced. Get to the crux of issues that have affected those of us that love the club and see what tangible plans are in place for our future.

I absolutely can't wait to find out where he gets his haircut or if he played Scowen at FIFA. Hopefully we can also finally get to the bottom of whether he likes the nickname Uncle Tony.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

This week's podcast on 09:49 - Apr 27 with 1242 viewspaulparker

This week's podcast on 18:47 - Apr 26 by Rangersw12

I totally agree nothing to do with the family stand.

Atmosphere is mainly down to how were doing on the pitch and the last few years its been poor hence poor atmosphere

going to QPR is to expensive people have better things to do than pay nearly £40 to watch 2nd division football , until the prices comedown then its going to be the same no matter how many good youngsters come through

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024