Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" 13:43 - May 13 with 3123 viewsFDC

"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 20:25 - May 13 with 2707 viewsBoston

Cor mate, your willey ain't 'alf got you into a lot of bovver.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 20:29 - May 13 with 2692 viewsLongsufferingR

I don't normally advocate violence in any circumstances but I would stand by and applaud if Giggs turned round and kicked this tvvat's head in. What an absolute prikc.
"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 21:05 - May 13 with 2606 viewsloftboy

"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 20:29 - May 13 by LongsufferingR

I don't normally advocate violence in any circumstances but I would stand by and applaud if Giggs turned round and kicked this tvvat's head in. What an absolute prikc.

Agree totally, what kind of twàt gets his phone out in the Khazi and puts the camera on, borderline knickable I would have thought.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 00:54 - May 14 with 2331 viewskensalriser

Should be on the sex pests register.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 01:06 - May 14 with 2318 viewsPlanetHonneywood

"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 00:54 - May 14 by kensalriser

Should be on the sex pests register.

Which one?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 09:48 - May 14 with 2139 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

'Ryan Giggs! I don't believe it! I'm your biggest fan! Can I have your autograph???'

'No problem sonny, hold this for me a second while I fetch my pen'
"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 09:43 - May 15 with 1873 viewsNorthernr

Two similar incidents to this that I've witnessed. One, player of the year dinner, Hogan Ephraim mid-stream being quized from the adjacent urinal about his contract situation. He was much more polite than I would have been.

Two, Burnley away, Emmanuel Ledesma was in the away end and there were rumours we were resigning him. Again, trying to have a piss at half time while several QPR fans asked him if he was coming back. Poor boy.
"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 09:52 - May 15 with 1855 viewsdaveB

The bloke who played JR Ewing came into our office once and I saw him in the toilet, I didn't take a picture or speak to him during the liquid flushing but did have a peek, he didn't have a cowboy hat on the it which was disappointing
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 10:03 - May 15 with 1841 viewsLunarJetman

"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 09:52 - May 15 by daveB

The bloke who played JR Ewing came into our office once and I saw him in the toilet, I didn't take a picture or speak to him during the liquid flushing but did have a peek, he didn't have a cowboy hat on the it which was disappointing

Were you expecting him to have a stetson and spurs hanging off his cock then?
"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 10:19 - May 15 with 1802 viewsMick_S

"Giggsyyyyyyy!" "I'm going to the toilet" "Alright mate" on 09:52 - May 15 by daveB

That might have been a dream, Dave.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024