Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast 08:17 - Aug 1 with 1577 viewsNorthernr

Interviews with Hoos and McClaren...

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast 1st Aug 2018 08:16
The first podcast of the new season is a bumper season preview edition featuring interviews with new manager Steve McClaren and club CEO Lee Hoos. 0

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 10:54 - Aug 1 with 1433 viewsTacticalR

For some reason this episode won't download on my Android phone or my PC.

Air hostess clique

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 11:43 - Aug 1 with 1363 viewsenfieldargh

Good podcast , listened to it at 3AM thanks to a bloody Korean contact who kept calling me throughout the night piui yumo

Lee Hoos as good as ever.

It could be that we got more for Smithies than reported. Like the way he plays his cards close to his chest(Take note TF)

I like Schteves watch word..PATIENCE(no not a reference to Grant Hall).

Hope those around me in F block show this and restrict the moaning to missed gilt edged goalscoring chances

Please try not to make too many jokes, sometimes its knocks the thread of a conversation. all for a bit of fun but sometimes......too much cider?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 12:20 - Aug 1 with 1327 viewspaulparker

A decent Podcast , I thought last years in the whole were poor so this was an improvement , good interviews with Hoo's and Scheteve although I thought the brief chat about Holloways sacking should have been a 45 minute debate on its on as well as more depth in the other championship clubs and transfers etc

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 12:36 - Aug 1 with 1304 viewsdaveB

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 12:20 - Aug 1 by paulparker

A decent Podcast , I thought last years in the whole were poor so this was an improvement , good interviews with Hoo's and Scheteve although I thought the brief chat about Holloways sacking should have been a 45 minute debate on its on as well as more depth in the other championship clubs and transfers etc

As with last year i find Finney cutting in and talking over people a bit annoying.

I have only heard the Holloway bit so far but found it bizarre that some of the criticism was he wasn't best friends with the fans this time and that he cupped his ear at some Millwall fans giving him tons of abuse, I doubt McClaren will be judged on that so seemed a bit odd.

Has been forgotten but Holloway wasn't shy in having at go at fans in his first spell if he felt it was justified, he did a similar rant to the Brentford one after a midweek win in our promotion year and was praised for it. It's a different era now though, I think he quickly realised it was a lost cause trying to bring the fans together
Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 13:33 - Aug 1 with 1182 viewsFDC

Interesting chat with Hoos. Must admit I found it a bit alarming when he was talking about whether or not there is a market for a player and the fact that Smithies fee was undisclosed... sounded to me a bit like he was saying we actually got _less_ than 3m for him?

Decent episode though, that bloke with the northern accent always make a good guest.
Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 20:47 - Aug 1 with 911 viewsrsonist

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 12:36 - Aug 1 by daveB

As with last year i find Finney cutting in and talking over people a bit annoying.

I have only heard the Holloway bit so far but found it bizarre that some of the criticism was he wasn't best friends with the fans this time and that he cupped his ear at some Millwall fans giving him tons of abuse, I doubt McClaren will be judged on that so seemed a bit odd.

Has been forgotten but Holloway wasn't shy in having at go at fans in his first spell if he felt it was justified, he did a similar rant to the Brentford one after a midweek win in our promotion year and was praised for it. It's a different era now though, I think he quickly realised it was a lost cause trying to bring the fans together

Yes but McClaren isn't going to antagonize the fans either is the point.

Finney is sort of the Ollie of the pod really - drives you up the wall and basically ruins everything but he "fulfils his remit" and you'd feel horrible if you binned him off.
Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 20:50 - Aug 1 with 903 viewsrsonist

Hoos breaking diplomacy to openly mock the previous regime's Adel contract was fckin fantastic by the way.

"Ooh ooh contract we've gotta protect the asset value!"
Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 21:03 - Aug 1 with 888 viewsrsonist

Agents claiming breach of GDPR if you disclose contract lengths is some startling next level modern bollocks too.
Login to get fewer ads

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 23:09 - Aug 1 with 842 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That was an excellent podcast. Really informative. Two great interviews and a good discussion on Holloway.

To my ears, depending on my mood, Finney in interrupting mode can be annoying when he's cracking joke after joke after joke, as he did here at the beginning of the pod, but a few minutes later and for some time thereafter he was excellent when discussing serious topics eg Holloway. This is his forte: reasoned, with good recall, and calm.

Well done to all involved. And thanks.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 23:19 - Aug 1 with 831 viewsTacticalR

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 23:09 - Aug 1 by BrianMcCarthy

That was an excellent podcast. Really informative. Two great interviews and a good discussion on Holloway.

To my ears, depending on my mood, Finney in interrupting mode can be annoying when he's cracking joke after joke after joke, as he did here at the beginning of the pod, but a few minutes later and for some time thereafter he was excellent when discussing serious topics eg Holloway. This is his forte: reasoned, with good recall, and calm.

Well done to all involved. And thanks.

I thought Finney's remarks about Holloway not quite being the same person as he was before were very perceptive. Finney did go off on a couple of rambles though

Air hostess clique

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 23:44 - Aug 1 with 818 viewsdaveB

Open All R’s Season Preview — Podcast on 20:47 - Aug 1 by rsonist

Yes but McClaren isn't going to antagonize the fans either is the point.

Finney is sort of the Ollie of the pod really - drives you up the wall and basically ruins everything but he "fulfils his remit" and you'd feel horrible if you binned him off.

oh yeah wasn't suggesting they should get rid of Finney at all, I just find the interrupting and the 25 r's end a bit annoying
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024