Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 21:41 - Jan 30 with 3858 viewsHayesender

Losing 4-0 at Bournemouth

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chelsea on 21:46 - Jan 30 with 3830 viewsPeterHucker

Chelsea on 21:59 - Jan 30 with 3782 viewsdanehoop

Chelsea on 21:46 - Jan 30 by PeterHucker

Russian oligarch owned money laundering plaything team is beaten by Russian oligarch owned money laundering plaything.

Never knowingly understood

Chelsea on 01:48 - Jan 31 with 3586 views18StoneOfHoop

Charlie Daniels! Jonathan Pearce with quite possibly the best piece of commentary I’ve ever witnessed #motd pic.twitter.com/2UHeQDtkUR

[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 1:53]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chelsea on 06:00 - Jan 31 with 3455 viewsHooparoo

Sarri is doing a great job at completely dismantling them. Maybe he’s a closet QPR fan 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Chelsea on 06:57 - Jan 31 with 3411 viewstraininvain

It’s not like the Chelsea players do completely down tools when they don’t like the manager.
Chelsea on 07:42 - Jan 31 with 3363 viewsHooparoo

Our dastardly plan is coming to fruition. Ah ha ha ha ha!😈

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Chelsea on 08:52 - Jan 31 with 3281 viewsBluce_Ree

Man, all these guys are just handing the title to Liverpool aren't they?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Chelsea on 09:33 - Jan 31 with 3232 viewsterryb

Chelsea on 06:57 - Jan 31 by traininvain

It’s not like the Chelsea players do completely down tools when they don’t like the manager.

Certainly not!

After all, they've never done that to any previous manager!

The difference this season, is that they normally play for the first year before withdrawing their labour.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea on 13:21 - Jan 31 with 3028 viewsstowmarketrange

Chelsea on 09:33 - Jan 31 by terryb

Certainly not!

After all, they've never done that to any previous manager!

The difference this season, is that they normally play for the first year before withdrawing their labour.

And he wants to play their only world class player in the wrong position,or ship him out in the summer.Great job Sarri.
Chelsea on 13:30 - Jan 31 with 3002 viewsR_from_afar

I can't see Hazard still being there next season. They have gone right off the boil at the same time as Sarri seems to be overcomplicating things. Excuse me while I wipe away a tear.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Chelsea on 13:36 - Jan 31 with 2989 viewsMick_S

Chelsea on 13:30 - Jan 31 by R_from_afar

I can't see Hazard still being there next season. They have gone right off the boil at the same time as Sarri seems to be overcomplicating things. Excuse me while I wipe away a tear.

RFA

Well Hazard said last week that he couldn't give a stuff about what his manager thinks - or words to that effect. The twunt.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Chelsea on 00:05 - Feb 1 with 2754 viewsbrokenframe1982

Chelsea on 01:11 - Feb 1 with 2725 viewsJigsore

Eddie Howe - Forever R's club?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024