Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nakhi Wells 17:07 - Apr 27 with 7105 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Bye

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Nakhi Wells on 17:19 - Apr 27 with 4689 viewsbosh67

Sadly yes. Horribly out of form, can't take a penalty but in all seriousness should never have been allowed near it with Manning scoring them for fun when he was at Rotherham. Brainless from the players today. But we need young hungry players up front and Smith at least can put the ball on the net.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nakhi Wells on 17:24 - Apr 27 with 4627 viewsdistortR

Nakhi Wells on 17:19 - Apr 27 by bosh67

Sadly yes. Horribly out of form, can't take a penalty but in all seriousness should never have been allowed near it with Manning scoring them for fun when he was at Rotherham. Brainless from the players today. But we need young hungry players up front and Smith at least can put the ball on the net.

And by the size and mobility of him, smith looks like he likes his hunger to be sated

[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 17:27]
Nakhi Wells on 17:30 - Apr 27 with 4585 viewsNortholt_Rs

Nakhi Wells on 17:24 - Apr 27 by distortR

And by the size and mobility of him, smith looks like he likes his hunger to be sated

[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 17:27]

With a forward line of Smith, Wells and Hemed it’s no wonder the side is so dire. They are three God-awful strikers....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Nakhi Wells on 17:38 - Apr 27 with 4522 viewsdistortR

Nakhi Wells on 17:30 - Apr 27 by Northolt_Rs

With a forward line of Smith, Wells and Hemed it’s no wonder the side is so dire. They are three God-awful strikers....

It says all you need to know about wells and hemed that they make you pine for smith.

Saw the smyth assist for accrington last week and thought, if he put that cross in at qpr the forward doesn't score the goal.

shutcints.
Nakhi Wells on 18:04 - Apr 27 with 4333 viewspaulparker

Never want to see wells or hemed pull our shirt on again , fcuk off
Bannister and Byrne they ain’t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nakhi Wells on 18:16 - Apr 27 with 4258 viewsHarbour

When he came on he ballooned 2 shots well over the bar when he was in good positions. Was shocked when he got the ball and took the penalty and you just knew he would miss as he did at the Brum game. Completely killed the atmosphere as performance from the team was good and the kids did really well....never seen so many people leave before the lap of appreciation I left at the final whistle and looked like a lot people left could not have been many for the lap..
Nakhi Wells on 18:22 - Apr 27 with 4201 views1MoreBrightonR

Over the bar is generous...both ended up in the top tier!
Nakhi Wells on 18:27 - Apr 27 with 4165 viewsNortholt_Rs

Nakhi Wells on 18:16 - Apr 27 by Harbour

When he came on he ballooned 2 shots well over the bar when he was in good positions. Was shocked when he got the ball and took the penalty and you just knew he would miss as he did at the Brum game. Completely killed the atmosphere as performance from the team was good and the kids did really well....never seen so many people leave before the lap of appreciation I left at the final whistle and looked like a lot people left could not have been many for the lap..

Lap of appreciation.....if ever there was a p isstake that has to be it.

Login to get fewer ads

Nakhi Wells on 18:39 - Apr 27 with 4063 viewssmegma

Nakhi Wells on 18:27 - Apr 27 by Northolt_Rs

WAtched by about 600 people
Nakhi Wells on 18:41 - Apr 27 with 4040 viewsWatford_Ranger

What odds Wells and Hemed play next week?
Nakhi Wells on 18:42 - Apr 27 with 4027 viewsHarbour

Nakhi Wells on 18:39 - Apr 27 by smegma

Blimey embarrassing...like wells penalty
Nakhi Wells on 18:43 - Apr 27 with 4024 viewsDejR_vu

Nakhi Wells on 18:39 - Apr 27 by smegma

It was a bit embarrassing. The club should have cancelled it when almost everyone left.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Nakhi Wells on 18:50 - Apr 27 with 3974 viewsDavieQPR

Nackered Wells.
Nakhi Wells on 18:54 - Apr 27 with 3935 viewsDavieQPR

Interesting fact Nakhi Wells has missed the last 5 penalties he has taken.
Nakhi Wells on 18:55 - Apr 27 with 3931 viewstraininvain

What a let down Wells has been. We’d have been better off playing Smith or Sylla for most the season.
Nakhi Wells on 18:56 - Apr 27 with 3920 viewsBoston

Nakhi Wells on 18:27 - Apr 27 by Northolt_Rs

Lap of appissciation?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nakhi Wells on 18:58 - Apr 27 with 3906 views100percent

Nakhi Wells on 18:54 - Apr 27 by DavieQPR

Interesting fact Nakhi Wells has missed the last 5 penalties he has taken.

glad to say he won't be taking anymore for us. Hope he takes more if he plays at loftus road again - for someone else. From the moment he picked up the ball today I just knew he wasn't going to score. Pantilimon is about 8 feet tall, why the hell wells struck the ball at shoulder height is beyond me.
Nakhi Wells on 20:04 - Apr 27 with 3673 viewsDevon_4_England

To be fair to Wells he started off well for us despite not getting off the mark initially and never hid. I'm sure he'd be the first to admit he has been out of form and low on confidence for the last couple of months.
Nakhi Wells on 20:05 - Apr 27 with 3664 viewsGloucs_R

Top scorer with 9

What a season we've had 😞
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 20:05]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Nakhi Wells on 20:08 - Apr 27 with 3641 viewsNortholt_Rs

Nakhi Wells on 18:58 - Apr 27 by 100percent

glad to say he won't be taking anymore for us. Hope he takes more if he plays at loftus road again - for someone else. From the moment he picked up the ball today I just knew he wasn't going to score. Pantilimon is about 8 feet tall, why the hell wells struck the ball at shoulder height is beyond me.

Er......because he is sh it perhaps?

Nakhi Wells on 20:31 - Apr 27 with 3557 viewspaulparker

Nakhi Wells on 20:04 - Apr 27 by Devon_4_England

To be fair to Wells he started off well for us despite not getting off the mark initially and never hid. I'm sure he'd be the first to admit he has been out of form and low on confidence for the last couple of months.

That’s big of him considering we are paying 15k a week to do fcuk all

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nakhi Wells on 21:09 - Apr 27 with 3379 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Nakhi Wells on 20:04 - Apr 27 by Devon_4_England

He didn't actually start well for us though. Tool him a while to score, had a good patch between November- December, then went to sh*t again. Clearly doesn't care about playing. Good riddance

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Nakhi Wells on 21:26 - Apr 27 with 3313 viewsenfieldargh

Meanwhile Oteh who would have done no worse has been sitting on Walsall's bench.

He could have had half a dozen games under his belt here

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Nakhi Wells on 21:45 - Apr 27 with 3236 viewseghamranger

who we gonna have starting up front next year?
Nakhi Wells on 22:15 - Apr 27 with 3176 viewsSpanishranger

Nakhi Wells on 18:58 - Apr 27 by 100percent

Exactly what I said to my mate - the keeper was f*****g huge so golden rule is keep the ball on the ground, but the useless tw*t sticks it at just above waist height.
If he or Hemed had half an eye for the goal we would have probably won comfortably as we were so much the better side in second half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024