Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight 8pm - Clap for Health Care Workers 18:02 - Mar 26 with 1847 viewsozranger

Sorry, don't want this to get lost in the other thread as it is tonight. Please join in.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/coronavirus-nhs-wor

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/clap-for-carers-nhs-staff-appeal-coronavi
Tonight 8pm - Clap for Health Care Workers on 18:08 - Mar 26 with 1841 viewsdistortR

bloody hell mate, they have enough on their plates without catching s.t.d's.

Oooooooh, see what you mean, definitely support that
Tonight 8pm - Clap for Health Care Workers on 20:00 - Mar 26 with 1716 views2Thomas2Bowles

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tonight 8pm - Clap for Health Care Workers on 20:36 - Mar 26 with 1651 viewshubble

Fantastic turn out from my street tonight, people hanging out of windows and on the road, clapping, hooting, banging pots and pans and cheering.... love it when people come together like this, big up NHS workers and carers ❤️
Tonight 8pm - Clap for Health Care Workers on 20:45 - Mar 26 with 1617 viewspaulparker

Nice
I think the poor sods who work in the supermarkets deserve it as well , I went around my road earlier today to see if the old girls wanted any shopping which I did for four of them
Anyway I was in Morrison and to be fair they have sealed off half the shop so everyone can get on without getting into contact with each other
So I’m standing at the checkout and this utter gimp just wheels his trolley through the corden, the woman there said you can’t do that and he was like fcuk off I do what I want , I do what I fcuking what etc
I told this prat that if he didn’t turn it in he would get a smack , he mumbled off, anyway the poor old girl at Morrison thanked me and gave me a pack of lion bars, these poor sods are on minimum wage and getting abuse for nothing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tonight 8pm - Clap for Health Care Workers on 21:24 - Mar 26 with 1561 viewsozranger

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/clap-for-our-carers-tonight-time
Tonight 8pm - Clap for Health Care Workers on 22:14 - Mar 26 with 1486 viewsaston_hoop

How did it go there? Been ongoing for a few weeks here in Barcelona and I've noticed my neighbours have been getting more and more creative as the weeks have gone on. We have a guy who plays his Saxophone, disco lights and last weekend, Bohemian Rhapsody Karaoke. All much needed morale anyway

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tonight 8pm - Clap for Health Care Workers on 22:39 - Mar 26 with 1431 viewsmarkrtid

Tonight 8pm - Clap for Health Care Workers on 22:14 - Mar 26 by aston_hoop

How did it go there? Been ongoing for a few weeks here in Barcelona and I've noticed my neighbours have been getting more and more creative as the weeks have gone on. We have a guy who plays his Saxophone, disco lights and last weekend, Bohemian Rhapsody Karaoke. All much needed morale anyway

Spain doesn't deserve the hardship its going through but who does?
I love and miss Barcelona so much.
Stay safe.
Tonight 8pm - Clap for Health Care Workers on 22:49 - Mar 26 with 1403 viewsozexile

This is a great initiative however a far better one would be to email your local MP and demand better pay and conditions for these life savers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024