Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
August Goal of the Month 16:18 - Sep 6 with 1316 viewsdmm

I can't make a choice. So many stunning goals. Has there been a GotM better than this?!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/vote-for-your-goal-and-player-of-the-month-
[Post edited 6 Sep 2022 16:19]
August Goal of the Month on 16:38 - Sep 6 with 1255 viewsPinnerPaul

Easy - Jimmy Dunne and George Thomas!

Seriously the goal one isn't easy but because of the work he had to do before the goal, its Willock v Boro for me and only 2 in it for POTM and I've once again gone for Willock.
August Goal of the Month on 17:41 - Sep 6 with 1179 viewsHooping_Mad

Chair for me, he's been first class. Consistent and involved everywhere.

All the goals are quality, the Laird one was 3 one touch passes which overall was of such high quality it almost makes it. but Chair against Hull was just majestic and great technique, so Chair for both.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

August Goal of the Month on 17:59 - Sep 6 with 1153 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

August Goal of the Month on 17:41 - Sep 6 by Hooping_Mad

Chair for me, he's been first class. Consistent and involved everywhere.

All the goals are quality, the Laird one was 3 one touch passes which overall was of such high quality it almost makes it. but Chair against Hull was just majestic and great technique, so Chair for both.

I was thinking Chair too before I watched them back. Willock v Boro is great too. Can't decide🤔

Poll: Expectations for this season?

August Goal of the Month on 18:08 - Sep 6 with 1138 viewsHAYESBOY

So close between Chair and Willock on both counts.

Tempted to vote Dieng for goal of the month.

In the end went for Willock V M'borough just because of where he received the ball.

Chair for player of the month. Close at the moment. Chair just in front.

Smells like a trout farm in here

August Goal of the Month on 18:24 - Sep 6 with 1114 viewsdaveB

Chair has had a hell of a turnaround, i thought he was poor first 3/4 games but been very good last 4 games.

I went with Dieng for both awards
[Post edited 6 Sep 2022 18:25]
August Goal of the Month on 22:48 - Sep 6 with 937 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

August Goal of the Month on 18:24 - Sep 6 by daveB

Chair has had a hell of a turnaround, i thought he was poor first 3/4 games but been very good last 4 games.

I went with Dieng for both awards
[Post edited 6 Sep 2022 18:25]

Typical bloody QPR fans. Best attacking flare players in years and we vote for the goalkeeper.

I thought Chair was sending good signals in those early games though. There was an interview with him in pre-season where he was talking about what the club expected from him this season. Was it the kit launch? I can't remember. I think it was 10 goals and assists or something. He really seemed to take it to heart.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

August Goal of the Month on 23:12 - Sep 6 with 891 viewsBrianMcCarthy

So difficult!

Went with Chair POTM, who just edges Willock due to his enormous work rate as well as similar skills and also Chair's curler against Hull, who, yes, just edged Willock's gorgeous team goal v Watford.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

August Goal of the Month on 23:12 - Sep 6 with 887 viewsbosh67

Willock's goal against Boro is every bit as good as Adel's a number of years ago.

It has to be Dieng though. It's an absolutely brilliant header.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

August Goal of the Month on 23:24 - Sep 6 with 863 viewsLazyFan

August Goal of the Month on 23:12 - Sep 6 by bosh67

Willock's goal against Boro is every bit as good as Adel's a number of years ago.

It has to be Dieng though. It's an absolutely brilliant header.

Yeah agreed, when a goalie scores you have to give it to them unless it was a bit rubbish.

This wasn't, he meant to do it, he did it and executed it perfectly. Beating his opposite number with ease. Dieng got my goal vote.

And Willock mine for the player, as we started winning when he returned and he returned instantly in style.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024