Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week 16:51 - Jan 6 with 3708 viewsParkRoyalR

Mentioned needed to fill specific roles, can't go there re. a target man but they do need a defensive midfielder like Field as those in their squad are aging and frequently injured, also desperately need a proper Goalkeeper as McGregor is 40 now and a complete liability.

Dieng is presumably a risk as could be Field?
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 16:54 - Jan 6 with 3667 viewsLongsufferingR

Long term contracts can be a wonderful thing at times.
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 16:55 - Jan 6 with 3655 viewsJames_Paddocks

I could be wrong, but I don't think they're flush with cash.
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 16:58 - Jan 6 with 3602 viewsaston_hoop

They don't have the money, more likely to pick up players on the cheap like a return home for John Fleck

Anyway, here is Mick Beale's ever expanding mole

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 17:00 - Jan 6 with 3583 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Beale the traitor said one of his closest friends friends is managing QPR so there will be no poaching of players this January .
However I fear Dieng could be attracting a lot of attention elsewhere with his last few performances on SKY.
Confident in the air ,great shot stopper and takes charge in the box all signs of top keeper.
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 17:04 - Jan 6 with 3546 viewsTheChef

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 16:58 - Jan 6 by aston_hoop

They don't have the money, more likely to pick up players on the cheap like a return home for John Fleck

Anyway, here is Mick Beale's ever expanding mole

Glen's Vodka indeed.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 3507 viewsParkRoyalR

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 17:00 - Jan 6 by CLAREMAN1995

Beale the traitor said one of his closest friends friends is managing QPR so there will be no poaching of players this January .
However I fear Dieng could be attracting a lot of attention elsewhere with his last few performances on SKY.
Confident in the air ,great shot stopper and takes charge in the box all signs of top keeper.

That's re-assuring to know, I hope you're right!
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 17:24 - Jan 6 with 3419 viewsDubaiR

I’m called Glen and I would like to distance myself from PBBC for the record
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 17:26 - Jan 6 with 3398 viewsDubaiR

He can poach Thomas who would be great for that league. He can poach Niko as well. If he had any remorse for his behaviour he would offer a couple of million for the pair
Login to get fewer ads

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 19:42 - Jan 6 with 3171 viewsAntti_Heinola

Watching Rangers v Celtic the other day I was thinking about which players might improve them.

As someone above said, Dieng is the obvious one. Easily good enough and Beale will like how great he is with his feet. I also thought both Willock and Chair would easily fit in and do well up there. Dykes - maybe, as a squad player. Laird, well they have Tavernier who is captain, so not so much.

Summer might be interesting.

Bare bones.

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 19:48 - Jan 6 with 3124 viewsNushnool

Seeing as how Beale seems to have worked with half of the players in England and Scotland before, I can’t see why he’d target QPR players specifically. It’s not like Warnock getting in players that he’d worked with for any seasons or at multiple clubs. Personally I don’t think we have too much to fear about Glasgow R coming for our players.
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 20:12 - Jan 6 with 3029 viewsLoyalitat

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 19:42 - Jan 6 by Antti_Heinola

Watching Rangers v Celtic the other day I was thinking about which players might improve them.

As someone above said, Dieng is the obvious one. Easily good enough and Beale will like how great he is with his feet. I also thought both Willock and Chair would easily fit in and do well up there. Dykes - maybe, as a squad player. Laird, well they have Tavernier who is captain, so not so much.

Summer might be interesting.

If the players named were to leave, I'd like to think that their ambitions are set far higher than playing in a league which aside from the "big two", all the remaining teams would be placed in the English leagues one and two. Niko Hamalainen didn't look out of place when on loan with Kilmarnock.

Of course, there's the potential of the "champions" league, but they have to qualify via at least two preliminary rounds, something which Van Bronckhurst managed without two key players who were sold last summer: Bassey and Aribo. An impressive achievement in itself and one which the pot-bellied one should be measured.
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 21:21 - Jan 6 with 2815 viewsDavieQPR

G Rangers are currently being sued for £9.6m by their kit suppliers and £1.1m over a garden tribute so they will have to allocate funds just in case.
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 23:11 - Jan 6 with 2476 viewsSydneyRs

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 21:21 - Jan 6 by DavieQPR

G Rangers are currently being sued for £9.6m by their kit suppliers and £1.1m over a garden tribute so they will have to allocate funds just in case.

Well they can always just liquidate again if it gets too much, and then reform desperately trying to tell everyone its still the same club 🤣
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 08:39 - Jan 7 with 2136 viewsnix

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 21:21 - Jan 6 by DavieQPR

Mind you I think iBeale made quite a few demands of us before signing, hence the loan players he got in and the fact we didn't sell any of Willock, Chair and Dieng. I wonder if that's why they took so long on his negotiations at GR. Just a guess but he may have made certain demands and we know about clubs being reckless financially.
Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 09:53 - Jan 7 with 1981 viewsbosh67

The rumour is that Klopp may move back to Germany next season so I guess Beale will be drinking in Liverpool over the next few months or so just in case.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week on 09:59 - Jan 7 with 1952 viewsted_hendrix

He's just a pot bellied pig that should have been turned into sausages ages ago.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024