Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme 15:58 - Apr 26 with 2811 viewsenfieldargh

Offering free matchday tickets to all supporters for their home games.

Will be replacing gate revenue with increases in sponsorship so interesting to see how that pans out.

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/fortuna-dusseldorf-to-offer-fans-f

If we had a better stadium with superb facilities for food & drink, offering a low admission price could entice more fans through the door who spend onsite....if only

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 16:15 - Apr 26 with 2747 viewsstowmarketrange

So you’re not happy with burnt pies and cold chips then?I bought a Bovril from the lower loft kiosk at the last home game and it was only lukewarm,and it was ready to drink straight away,unlike the 20 minutes it usually takes before you can even hold the cup.
Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 16:24 - Apr 26 with 2710 viewsDorse

Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 16:15 - Apr 26 by stowmarketrange

So you’re not happy with burnt pies and cold chips then?I bought a Bovril from the lower loft kiosk at the last home game and it was only lukewarm,and it was ready to drink straight away,unlike the 20 minutes it usually takes before you can even hold the cup.

A Chicken Balti pie with a filling the temperature of molten glass which inevitably ends up landing on your bollocks is all part of the matchday experience.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 16:43 - Apr 26 with 2663 viewscolinallcars

I went to Fulham's last home game and was disappointed with the cuisinery.
Not much choice - breast of guinea fowl under glass, lobster thermidor or languistine with baked kohlrabi and fennel puree.
Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 17:03 - Apr 26 with 2607 viewsVancouverHoop

Seriously, it's an interesting move. Though also fraught with peril. Companies generally want ever increasing benefits for their money. Prepare for kits so plastered with ads you can't pick out the team colours. Promotional HT shows, commercial jingles over the tannoy, etc.
Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 18:45 - Apr 26 with 2462 viewsQPR_Hibs

At the Coventry game QPR seemed to have given out a few hundred Comp tickets as there were people still arriving in PU at least 20 minutes after kick off and then standing on the stairs looking bemusedly at their tickets.
After the performance on the pitch I don't expect to see many of them again.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 20:00 - Apr 26 with 2337 viewsBoston

Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 16:43 - Apr 26 by colinallcars

I went to Fulham's last home game and was disappointed with the cuisinery.
Not much choice - breast of guinea fowl under glass, lobster thermidor or languistine with baked kohlrabi and fennel puree.

..don't get me going on the wait staff!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 21:34 - Apr 26 with 2173 viewsDorse

Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 20:00 - Apr 26 by Boston

..don't get me going on the wait staff!

Comprehensive boys, were they? Well, I can't say I'm surprised.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 09:33 - Apr 27 with 1947 viewsTheChef

Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 16:24 - Apr 26 by Dorse

A Chicken Balti pie with a filling the temperature of molten glass which inevitably ends up landing on your bollocks is all part of the matchday experience.

Changing our pie supplier from Pukka Pies has been another huge disappointment for me this season

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Dusseldorf to operate on free match day ticket scheme on 10:19 - Apr 27 with 1908 viewsDavieQPR

Gate receipts in Bundesliga 2 only account for 15% of a clubs turnover. It's a lot more here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024