Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org 21:34 - Nov 29 with 1087 viewsBrianMcCarthy

http://www.football365.com/f365-features/8289941/The-Stats-Say-Harry-Should-Use-

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 22:47 - Nov 29 with 965 viewskarlski

Intriguing.

If these stats are reliable, and I don't know much about this site but have no reason to doubt their work, then that says it all really. He's got to be in the side. If he can work with Harry then I think he can improve his all-round game. For me forget the working without the ball thing - he needs to improve his shooting and decision-making. If those two attributes can be raised, he'll be close to the real deal.
Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 22:50 - Nov 29 with 955 viewsTacticalR

I don't think he is Ferguson's kind of player. If he did go there, wouldn't he be another Berbatov-style trophy player, brought on to show a few tricks when games are already won, to appeal to the jaded Old Trafford supporters?

Air hostess clique

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 23:06 - Nov 29 with 932 viewsRanger78

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 22:47 - Nov 29 by karlski

Intriguing.

If these stats are reliable, and I don't know much about this site but have no reason to doubt their work, then that says it all really. He's got to be in the side. If he can work with Harry then I think he can improve his all-round game. For me forget the working without the ball thing - he needs to improve his shooting and decision-making. If those two attributes can be raised, he'll be close to the real deal.

Spot on
Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 23:11 - Nov 29 with 923 viewsdaveB

Ferguson is almost 80 years old, he's not going to sign a potentially good player at this stage, he'll be buying the finished article in january to get him over the line
Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 23:29 - Nov 29 with 894 viewsJigsore

not sure if hyperbole but he's 70 according to wiki...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 05:06 - Nov 30 with 769 viewsPommyhoop

His lay off to Mackie the other night proves he is changing.Not very long ago he would never of dreamed of passing that to Jamie.Thing is tho he wouldve probably scored..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 09:34 - Nov 30 with 653 viewsrobith

The main take out I had from this article is that Taarabt is better than Messi right?

Thought so :)
Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 11:39 - Nov 30 with 575 viewsAntti_Heinola

posted this here days ago. dot.org struggling behind as per.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 13:58 - Nov 30 with 485 viewsbaz_qpr

Love it - better dribbling completion than Messi Lets hope no one points out that article to Adel himself
Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 14:04 - Nov 30 with 472 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 11:39 - Nov 30 by Antti_Heinola

posted this here days ago. dot.org struggling behind as per.

Sorry Antti, didn't see that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 17:56 - Nov 30 with 401 viewsAntti_Heinola

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 14:04 - Nov 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Sorry Antti, didn't see that.

that would be a very harsh ban ;)

Bare bones.

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 19:12 - Nov 30 with 355 viewsDylanP

Interesting article. Thanks for posting. And to Anti forposting previously.

Anyone who thinks that Adel is off to Old trafford needs to get their head examined. There is no chance.

Adel is playing well. Not great, but well. He's probably our best player at the moment, but frankly that isn't saying much. He plays in a team that is bottom of the league and is playing more duff balls than winners. Not his fault, given the lack of cohesion and unity showed by the side, but it isn't the sort of resume that send the bigwigs at Manure (or any other top side) rushing for the phone.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 20:37 - Nov 30 with 322 viewshighlandbill

Analysis of Adel Spotted on Dot.Org on 23:29 - Nov 29 by Jigsore

not sure if hyperbole but he's 70 according to wiki...

Yep! He is the same age as me 70!

At my age I should not be doing this!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024