Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree 20:52 - Jul 9 with 1303 viewsN12Hoop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358964/Father-Chelsea-footballer-John-T

EXCLUSIVE: John Terry's father Ted is charged with racist attack after a scuffle in the street in the City of London

The father of Chelsea footballer John Terry has been charged today with carrying out a racist attack on a man after a scuffle in the street.
Ted Terry, 59, was arrested earlier this year following the incident on Fenchurch Street in London's Square Mile.
This afternoon he was charged with two racially motivated offences when he answered bail at Bishopsgate Police Station.
He is accused of committing a racially aggravated common assault and a public order offence.
Two other men, Tudor Musteata, 47, and Stephen Niland, 36, were also charged following the fracas at 8pm on March 22.
They both face a single allegation that they caused a ‘fear of violence’ that was racially aggravated.

Two other men, Tudor Musteata, 47, and Stephen Niland, 36, were also charged following the fracas at 8pm on March 22.
They both face a single allegation that they caused a ‘fear of violence’ that was racially aggravated.
City of London Police, which is responsible for the inquiry, declined to elaborate on exactly what is alleged to have taken place.
A spokesman said: 'As charges have now been brought we are unable to comment further on the nature of the incident.'
It is not the first time that the Terry family has had a run in with the law.
Last year, John Terry, for the former England captain, was cleared of racially abusing fellow footballer Anton Ferdinand.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 21:08 - Jul 9 with 1258 viewsMedwayR

John Terry, you're family are scum

Poll: Who’s better?

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 21:18 - Jul 9 with 1224 viewsLblock

The Terry's.... the family that just keep on giving.

Once again I would state not guilty till the verdict is in.
Will it make court? I recall another Terry incident where statements withdrawn, bouncers developed amnesia and a few peoples palms alledgedly greased.

I do think the law is a bit dodge on this. A simple arguement can develop into a fight and insults exchanged -- before you know it it's a "racist attack" whereas it actually wasnt if you see what I mean.... probably not articulating that very well.

Anyway - John Terry.... you're family are scum... Your Dads a racist... and so's your Mum (alledgedly)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 21:44 - Jul 9 with 1179 viewsShotKneesHoop

But Daddy Terry said: "Did you say I hit you? I know my knuckles are bruised but that's because your nose collided with my fist, you bxxck xxxxxxx."

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 22:42 - Jul 9 with 1119 viewsGetMeRangers

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 21:18 - Jul 9 by Lblock

The Terry's.... the family that just keep on giving.

Once again I would state not guilty till the verdict is in.
Will it make court? I recall another Terry incident where statements withdrawn, bouncers developed amnesia and a few peoples palms alledgedly greased.

I do think the law is a bit dodge on this. A simple arguement can develop into a fight and insults exchanged -- before you know it it's a "racist attack" whereas it actually wasnt if you see what I mean.... probably not articulating that very well.

Anyway - John Terry.... you're family are scum... Your Dads a racist... and so's your Mum (alledgedly)

Perhaps clive should have a sticky at the top of the forum and you have provided the perfect title:
"The Terry's.... the family that just keep on giving."

Though perhaps family might be replaced by the word scum
The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 09:34 - Jul 10 with 977 viewsderbyhoop

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 21:44 - Jul 9 by ShotKneesHoop

But Daddy Terry said: "Did you say I hit you? I know my knuckles are bruised but that's because your nose collided with my fist, you bxxck xxxxxxx."

I think you're missing an adjective between the first and second word at the end of the quote.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 09:45 - Jul 10 with 955 viewsKonk

I know it’s technically impossible to feel sorry for John Terry as he’s a massive, massive cu nt, but when you look at the state of his parents, you do wonder what chance he had. I would rather toss Dennis Wise off live on telly than spend Christmas day with those fu cking idiots.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 09:46 - Jul 10 with 953 viewsdanehoop

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 09:45 - Jul 10 by Konk

I know it’s technically impossible to feel sorry for John Terry as he’s a massive, massive cu nt, but when you look at the state of his parents, you do wonder what chance he had. I would rather toss Dennis Wise off live on telly than spend Christmas day with those fu cking idiots.

Never knowingly understood

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 09:48 - Jul 10 with 950 viewstoboboly

Whoa whoa whoa.

Infraction point 1 methinks, yellow card and final warning.

That cnt deserves everything he gets, he's lucky none of the things I wish on him have happened yet.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 09:53 - Jul 10 with 939 viewsKonk

Sorry - just to clarify, when I refer to "Those fu cking idiots", I'm including John Terry and his brother in that too. It's not just his parents. But we are all products of our upbringing and for some poor sods, they're more of less fu cked from the outset. As it is, you're right, John Terry would still have been a horrible cu nt even if he'd been raised by saints.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 09:55 - Jul 10 with 937 viewswestberksr

Konk, you almost have a valid point there.....

like I said though, almost.

Terry is a grade A cu nt regardless of what poor white gutter trash spawned him and how much blame they should get!
The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 10:10 - Jul 10 with 914 viewsClive_Anderson

No no no you've got it all wrong. Ted Terry (ridiculous name by the way) thought he heard the victim accuse him of attacking him.

So he then said "I didn't punch you in the face like this" to demonstrate what he hadn't done. Ashley Cole will back this up I'm sure.
The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 12:05 - Jul 10 with 826 viewsQPunkR

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 10:10 - Jul 10 by Clive_Anderson

No no no you've got it all wrong. Ted Terry (ridiculous name by the way) thought he heard the victim accuse him of attacking him.

So he then said "I didn't punch you in the face like this" to demonstrate what he hadn't done. Ashley Cole will back this up I'm sure.

Aye, John Obi Mikel was in the background but apparently didn't see anything.

However, when he himself was allegedly hit in the face a few weeks later, he did see that incident..

QPR - "shit but local"

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 12:09 - Jul 10 with 817 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I sent Konk's first comment to the football folk in my Dept. Very funny.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The apple clearly does not fall far from the tree on 19:44 - Jul 10 with 721 viewsFredManRave

"I would rather toss Dennis Wise off live on telly than spend Christmas day with those fu cking idiots".

The insinuation that you'd happily toss off Dennis Wise in the comfort of your own home whilst not being filmed is a tad worrying.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024