Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM (just back) 18:58 - Aug 3 with 5768 viewsted_hendrix

I'm going for Junior Hoilett not sure if that's how his names spelt but I thought he was bloody good and Kirklands save from him in the second half was superb.
Andy Johnson had a cracking game too lord knows if we can just get 40 odd games out of him he'll be great in this league.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MOTM (just back) on 19:04 - Aug 3 with 4092 viewswestberksr

Faurlin for me Ted.

when it got a bit hairy in the second half he was putting in well timed challenges all over the pitch.

like signing a new player!
MOTM (just back) on 19:15 - Aug 3 with 4044 viewsted_hendrix

MOTM (just back) on 19:04 - Aug 3 by westberksr

Faurlin for me Ted.

when it got a bit hairy in the second half he was putting in well timed challenges all over the pitch.

like signing a new player!

Good to meet your old man at last Stuart and a load of lads from NI poring out of the C&S.
I thought AF got better/stronger as the game went on and started a bit nervous?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MOTM (just back) on 19:19 - Aug 3 with 4018 viewsthemodfather

faurlin played well and so did barton
austin looked good
i worry over green...and henry!
still kirkland was outstanding for them
MOTM (just back) on 19:28 - Aug 3 with 3973 viewspaulparker

for a first game of the season I thought the lads did well
we haven't had a great pre season so I wasn't expecting a great deal
thought the midfield 1st half was very good but faded the 2nd esp (henry)
Hoilett & Johnson were sometimes unplayable and a bit more composure we could have had more
weak links were Hill, Traore , Green and Zamora who still goes for those stupid high foot challenges
anyway have to go for Johnson as MOM never stopped running and putting there Defenders under pressure non stop

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MOTM (just back) on 19:37 - Aug 3 with 3940 viewsRed_Ranger

Certainly wasn't Henry.
MOTM (just back) on 19:39 - Aug 3 with 3925 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

MOTM (just back) on 19:28 - Aug 3 by paulparker

for a first game of the season I thought the lads did well
we haven't had a great pre season so I wasn't expecting a great deal
thought the midfield 1st half was very good but faded the 2nd esp (henry)
Hoilett & Johnson were sometimes unplayable and a bit more composure we could have had more
weak links were Hill, Traore , Green and Zamora who still goes for those stupid high foot challenges
anyway have to go for Johnson as MOM never stopped running and putting there Defenders under pressure non stop

Yeah I was well impressed by Johnson, just hope and pray he stays injury free and he could be great for us!
MOTM (just back) on 19:44 - Aug 3 with 3896 viewskensalriser

I like the look of Johnson. Picked up where he left off when he got injured. If he doesn't get injured I think he'll be banging them in regularly - real quality at this level.

Zamora's also picked up where he left off last season. Unfortunately. Think his hip will be fine as he'll be watching from the bench most of the time.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

MOTM (just back) on 19:48 - Aug 3 with 3858 viewsSpiritofGregory

Faurlin for me, does the simple things well.

The only issue I have with Hoilet is that he should pass to a team mate in a better position, instead to shooting from more difficult positions. It's about the team.
Login to get fewer ads

MOTM (just back) on 19:48 - Aug 3 with 3866 viewsRblockPrior

IMO Barton hoilett and faurlin were our best players, but at a push I'd say Barton for motm

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

MOTM (just back) on 19:55 - Aug 3 with 3815 viewssmegma

Hoilett by a mile.
MOTM (just back) on 19:56 - Aug 3 with 3814 viewsWatford_Ranger

MOTM (just back) on 19:37 - Aug 3 by Red_Ranger

Certainly wasn't Henry.

Harsh. Like Derry, he allows the others to play. Thought he did fine.

Kirkland Motm for me.
MOTM (just back) on 20:05 - Aug 3 with 3772 viewsconnell10

It was between barton and johnston for me , and as aj scored ill give it to him , thought barton was superb imo!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

MOTM (just back) on 20:33 - Aug 3 with 3703 viewsClint_Power

Didn't all quite come together today, but if Holiett plays like that for the rest of the season he'll end with 10-15 goals and twice that in assists.
MOTM (just back) on 20:39 - Aug 3 with 3658 viewsAntti_Heinola

MOTM (just back) on 19:56 - Aug 3 by Watford_Ranger

Harsh. Like Derry, he allows the others to play. Thought he did fine.

Kirkland Motm for me.

well, he forces everyone to play to cover for the fact he doesn't do anything, yes. Like a strange kind of motivation tool.

Bare bones.

MOTM (just back) on 20:49 - Aug 3 with 3608 viewsN12Hoop

MOTM (just back) on 20:39 - Aug 3 by Antti_Heinola

well, he forces everyone to play to cover for the fact he doesn't do anything, yes. Like a strange kind of motivation tool.

Kirkland meant they were still in the game, but for us AJ was excellent. His touch, movement etc is premier class but I sense frustration when time after time no one anticipates what he's going to do. He is also excellent at dragging players away and creating room for others. I think he would benefit from having Adel feeding him but we aren't going to see that I guess.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

MOTM (just back) on 21:15 - Aug 3 with 3530 viewseastside_r

Not MOTM but I think the big Kosova up front for Wednesday will do well for them this season. Real handful.
MOTM (just back) on 21:18 - Aug 3 with 3510 viewswittle

MOTM (just back) on 21:15 - Aug 3 by eastside_r

Not MOTM but I think the big Kosova up front for Wednesday will do well for them this season. Real handful.

he was a handful ,dont why hill wasnt t marking him as onouha was struggling with him a bit 1st half.
MOTM (just back) on 21:41 - Aug 3 with 3439 viewsantoknee64

Country mile Faurlin,great to see him back full of confidence and trying his best to control and create midfield,shame we didn't have at least one more midfielder that can tackle like him,so pleased for the boy.
Johnson was close 2nd,great attacking and helping out defence aswell.
Can live without Barton,li=ucky to get away with penalty shout and Traore needs to go,total lack of commitment would like to see Suk Yung given a chance.
Enjoyed the game going forward was conserned about our midfield on the counter attack and Henry didn't impress Mbia any day over him.
MOTM (just back) on 23:48 - Aug 3 with 3337 viewsMelakaRanger

Faurlin as MOTM

Hoilett caused a lot of trouble but once in the box it was 'head down' rather than looking for the pass. Quite a few times there were players available in the box in great goal scoring positions just waiting for the pass
MOTM (just back) on 23:55 - Aug 3 with 3322 viewsloftboy

It shows that so many different players have been nominated how good we were today. Hoillet for me

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

MOTM (just back) on 00:06 - Aug 4 with 3301 viewsBrightonhoop

Bloody good day at the office. So much more than pre-season promised. Hoilett was immense. Pleased that Barton got a degree of gratitude too. Thought SWP was an interesting option late on and caused a few problems for them. Great to see Faurlin back in the mix too.
MOTM (just back) on 06:15 - Aug 4 with 3195 viewsRBlock

Kirkland overall but for us Hoilett IMO, looked more like the player we were meant to have signed from Blackburn. Barton, Faurlin and AJ all had good games. Zamora was absent for most of the game and has noticeably poor mobility now.
MOTM (just back) on 06:28 - Aug 4 with 3187 viewsLoft1979

With you.
MOTM (just back) on 06:30 - Aug 4 with 3185 viewsLoft1979

in key situations he should have passed.
Our first goal...a shot? that is waay off that Nedum gets to?

Hoilet is good, he can run at players but he must cross or pass to be effective.
MOTM (just back) on 06:41 - Aug 4 with 3178 viewsBklynRanger

I'll offer you my support in this, Ted.

From my sofa it seemed that the Swedish people were treated, not to a feast of swedes as one might expect, but to a feast of tricky scampering provided by young David.

If he can learn to dink the occasional ball past his befuddled opponent to the feet of a fellow man he'll be even better.

If he doesn't leave. Which he will.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024