Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tutte Signs For The Buckets 11:19 - Jan 24 with 5475 viewsdale1968

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/shakers-land-attacking-midfielder-1313231.a

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 14:41 - Jan 24 with 1812 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Platt has now officially signed for them until the end of the season saying:

Speaking after signing his deal, Clive said: “I’m excited about what I have seen after only one day at the club, the Chairman’s vision is something I very much want to be a part of."

Does this mean he'll be buying one of the houses that will be built there in the future?
Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 14:54 - Jan 24 with 1746 viewsfitzochris

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 14:41 - Jan 24 by Sandy_lane_lad

Speaking after signing his deal, Clive said: “I’m excited about what I have seen after only one day at the club, the Chairman’s vision is something I very much want to be a part of."

Does this mean he'll be buying one of the houses that will be built there in the future?

All joking aside, even if Day's grand plan wasn't just some Walter Mitty exercise, Platt can't honestly believe he'll be playing week in week out in the Championship?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 14:58 - Jan 24 with 1716 viewsD_Alien

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 14:54 - Jan 24 by fitzochris

All joking aside, even if Day's grand plan wasn't just some Walter Mitty exercise, Platt can't honestly believe he'll be playing week in week out in the Championship?

True.

The only possible alternative explanation is that Platty's agreed to donate his corneas to Day if he dies first.

[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 14:59]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 15:03 - Jan 24 with 1684 viewslurker

Don't any of you know that a term of signing your contract with bury is that you must release an immediate soundbite to the press praising the chairman and his vision, with an added signing bonus if you tell them bury fc are lucky to have him?
Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 15:39 - Jan 24 with 1568 views442Dale

So Bury trimmed their squad by releasing those five players recently, and then today they go mad again. Strikers: Nardiello, Forrester, Grimes, JLAA, Platt. How do they all expect to be playing?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 15:40 - Jan 24 with 1558 viewssandylaner1

they are a joke
Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 15:53 - Jan 24 with 1504 viewsYouTubeDale

It will take time to mould them into a team with so many changes. Has Flicker got time or will they fall through the trap door first?

In contrast, Keith has kept his squad largely in tact with minimal change. It says to me that we are far more advanced than them.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 15:54]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 15:58 - Jan 24 with 1484 viewsTVOS1907

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 14:41 - Jan 24 by Sandy_lane_lad

Every new signing they've made says that. It's all propaganda.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 16:00 - Jan 24 with 1457 viewsaleanddale

They are going all out attack in a bid to secure 40 points from the remaining 20 x games to get promoted via the Play offs.

Or something like that!!
Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 18:54 - Jan 24 with 1299 views442Dale

Good old BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-two

Rochdale
Busy Flitcroft makes triple signing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 20:25 - Jan 24 with 1227 viewsD_Dale

Tutte was on a 2-year contract at Dale and is now on a 6-month contract at bury, so I'd have thought he, and his agent, would have wanted some sort of payoff. Of course, he might have sacrificed that in order to play regularly - or he might be on much bigger money at the Giggle, or be confident that he'll be offered something come the summer.
Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 20:26 - Jan 24 with 1221 viewsColDale

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 20:25 - Jan 24 by D_Dale

Tutte was on a 2-year contract at Dale and is now on a 6-month contract at bury, so I'd have thought he, and his agent, would have wanted some sort of payoff. Of course, he might have sacrificed that in order to play regularly - or he might be on much bigger money at the Giggle, or be confident that he'll be offered something come the summer.

the way Hill talks in his interview, it sounds like Tutte was happy to rip up his contract in the pursuit of football, and earns great praise from Hill for doing so. Doesn't sound like a pay off was involved.
Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 20:30 - Jan 24 with 1205 viewspnc4eva1

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 20:26 - Jan 24 by ColDale

the way Hill talks in his interview, it sounds like Tutte was happy to rip up his contract in the pursuit of football, and earns great praise from Hill for doing so. Doesn't sound like a pay off was involved.

Perhaps the bottomless pockets of Day have enabled this. He is after all super rich and the revolution is funding itself.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 20:31 - Jan 24 with 1199 viewsboromat

Yeah I agree with Hilly on that one. Something the game lacks now with all the money. I hope he gets a good welcome back in March.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 20:32 - Jan 24 with 1197 viewsD_Dale

If that's the case, credit to him. We can all think of players who would have made the money their main consideration.
Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 21:00 - Jan 24 with 1142 viewsRAFCBLUE

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 20:25 - Jan 24 by D_Dale

A move that works for all parties.

Anyone who has had the experience of talking to Tutte's father about his son would realise that Rochdale was only ever a stepping stone on the journey to what was going to be a glittering career.

Not playing regularly in a top half playoff chasing side (Hill's pre-season aspiration) says a lot - and Andrew turns 24 in September so not playing and tied to a deal at Spotland that would have taken him to nearly 25 wouldn't have fitted into his plans.

bury are getting a player who is prepared to commit playing the next four months to earning a deal either at Gigg Lane or elsewhere if performances dictate that the market decides he's better than a bottom half league 2 player.

bury also get the financial flexibility of not needing to renew that deal or commit past the summer. Which is a possible sign that the money well may have run dry.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 22:11 - Jan 24 with 1053 viewssandylaner1

Tutte Signs For The Buckets on 11:49 - Jan 24 by Albert_Whitehurst

Flicker: He’s found it difficult at Rochdale recently because of the quality of player that Keith Hill has assembled at Spotland, and the quality of players coming up through their academy system.

:-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024