Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow 11:33 - Feb 28 with 15295 viewsTTNYear

Watch Hilly on You Tube...

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 11:42 - Feb 28 with 13424 viewsSuddenLad

Watch here:

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/hill-blankpaper-1388061.aspx

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 11:51 - Feb 28 with 13399 viewsDaley_Lama

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 11:42 - Feb 28 by SuddenLad

Watch here:

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/hill-blankpaper-1388061.aspx

Mad as a box of frogs and I wouldn't love him any other way.

Poll: DF in or out

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 11:53 - Feb 28 with 13391 viewsJumeirahDale

Can anyone summarise for those of us stuck in the office?
Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 12:08 - Feb 28 with 13362 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 11:53 - Feb 28 by JumeirahDale

I think you've been succinct there enough pal. However, I'll give it a go. Two words....."trapped office."

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 12:32 - Feb 28 with 13284 viewsD_Alien

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 11:51 - Feb 28 by Daley_Lama

Mad as a box of frogs and I wouldn't love him any other way.

A man on a missionary position?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 12:37 - Feb 28 with 13267 viewsD_Dale

KH in a playful mood, flirting with the fans (if not the interviewer). Tomorrow brings together the teams with the best home form and the best away form, he said. But it will be boring, boring, boring and predictable - like Burton - as Dale will have to take account of, and counter, the visitor's style of play (at least that's what he seemed to be saying - but it was said in a jokey, tongue-in-cheek fashion).

For much of the 50-second interview he was holding up a sheet of paper. It was blank, awaiting his notes on the match. He said the fans should bring their own sheets of paper. Then they could write down what was happening for themselves, so there's no need for him to tell them about it.

At least, I think he was saying something like that. But maybe he wasn't.
Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 12:48 - Feb 28 with 13222 viewsDorsetDale

Never fails to amuse in his interviews and I agree with almost everything he says today except his take on expectation. In his weekly (not post-match) interview after the Sheff Wed game he stated he never gave any thought to losing that game and was bitterly disappointed at doing so - or words to that affect - which to me suggests he expected to win it!
Leighanne generally does a good job but sometimes I wish she'd ask more probing questions in these interviews with both KH and CG. It doesn't go out live and stays "in house" so if they don't want to answer...... Of course it could be the case she does ask awkward questions and answers aren't forthcoming.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 13:23 - Feb 28 with 13130 viewsfitzochris

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 12:48 - Feb 28 by DorsetDale

Never fails to amuse in his interviews and I agree with almost everything he says today except his take on expectation. In his weekly (not post-match) interview after the Sheff Wed game he stated he never gave any thought to losing that game and was bitterly disappointed at doing so - or words to that affect - which to me suggests he expected to win it!
Leighanne generally does a good job but sometimes I wish she'd ask more probing questions in these interviews with both KH and CG. It doesn't go out live and stays "in house" so if they don't want to answer...... Of course it could be the case she does ask awkward questions and answers aren't forthcoming.

Leighanne is the club's PR machine, so it's not in her, or the club's, interests to ask probing questions.

That's for the local press to do...

... oh hang on...

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 13:36 - Feb 28 with 13099 viewsdeeplishblue

I prefer the Harry Hill impressions.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 14:05 - Feb 28 with 13040 viewsD_Alien

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 13:36 - Feb 28 by deeplishblue

I prefer the Harry Hill impressions.

Certainly beats spouting crap about "little horses"

Never mind Baldy Mourinho, the Chelsea fans should be singing about Hirsute Hilly

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 14:09 - Feb 28 with 13028 viewsoff2div1

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 11:53 - Feb 28 by JumeirahDale

If you are in the office just get yourself a sheet of A4 and bring it to the game

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 16:17 - Feb 28 with 12882 viewspioneer

Fund raising idea - No need to bring the paper - by a programme and use the page that says 'honours'
Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 16:41 - Feb 28 with 12831 viewsDorsetDale

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 13:23 - Feb 28 by fitzochris

Leighanne is the club's PR machine, so it's not in her, or the club's, interests to ask probing questions.

That's for the local press to do...

... oh hang on...

Does that mean, as subscribing, intelligent fans we deserve sychophancy instead?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 16:54 - Feb 28 with 12801 viewsYouTubeDale

Predictable game says KH " They sit with 2 banks of 4 and 2 strikers up top. And we play football... We have to manage that and you can help".

He is setting his stall out, as expected, and is quite right to ask for patience and understanding of the task in hand. But how many of the fans will get this message? And if so, how many will fall in line? If Oxford start to play stalling tactics then natural instincts will kick in and fans will get vocal.

Just let's hope we score first and maintain the lead and perhaps, patience, anxiety and negativity are lessened/ snuffed out completely.

Now about that ginger, Kitson ...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 16:56 - Feb 28 with 12798 viewsfitzochris

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 16:41 - Feb 28 by DorsetDale

Does that mean, as subscribing, intelligent fans we deserve sychophancy instead?

It means the local press is where you would, and should, usually expect the non-party-line questions to come from, given that it is independent of the club and is supposed to represent its readers, ergo the fans.

We don't seem to have that from our local press.

The club, like any other business, will make sure its communications team puts out the message that best suits its brand and values. If that's sycophancy, well there you go…

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 17:43 - Feb 28 with 12729 viewsTalkingSutty

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 16:54 - Feb 28 by YouTubeDale

Predictable game says KH " They sit with 2 banks of 4 and 2 strikers up top. And we play football... We have to manage that and you can help".

He is setting his stall out, as expected, and is quite right to ask for patience and understanding of the task in hand. But how many of the fans will get this message? And if so, how many will fall in line? If Oxford start to play stalling tactics then natural instincts will kick in and fans will get vocal.

Just let's hope we score first and maintain the lead and perhaps, patience, anxiety and negativity are lessened/ snuffed out completely.

Now about that ginger, Kitson ...

Its great that Hilly takes it upon himself to educate and advise the supporters, i bet there is no other manager in the country with the intellect or confidence/arrogance to do that.

Of course we all know he is *issing in the wind. The minority in the main stand will whinge til they die and everybody views the game and supports the team they way they see fit

What Keith Hill says doesnt matter once the game starts and to not have any expectations is laughable, remove the passion and hope and you might as well stay at home . Being a professional footballer and manager is all about dealing with expectancy and pressure Listening to Hillys interviews make him sound like everybody in the country is wrong and he is the only one whose right. Its time for Dave Sutton to hand over the baton. Good manager but he spouts some sh*te.
Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 17:49 - Feb 28 with 12718 viewsSuddenLad

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 17:43 - Feb 28 by TalkingSutty

Its great that Hilly takes it upon himself to educate and advise the supporters, i bet there is no other manager in the country with the intellect or confidence/arrogance to do that.

Of course we all know he is *issing in the wind. The minority in the main stand will whinge til they die and everybody views the game and supports the team they way they see fit

What Keith Hill says doesnt matter once the game starts and to not have any expectations is laughable, remove the passion and hope and you might as well stay at home . Being a professional footballer and manager is all about dealing with expectancy and pressure Listening to Hillys interviews make him sound like everybody in the country is wrong and he is the only one whose right. Its time for Dave Sutton to hand over the baton. Good manager but he spouts some sh*te.

A sense of humour is needed methinks.

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 17:54 - Feb 28 with 12715 viewsYouTubeDale

It's a myth about the main stand whinging. It's a collective whinge that Hilly hears or appears to hear. The ginger whinger is well behaved these days.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 19:05 - Feb 28 with 12615 viewsTalkingSutty

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 17:54 - Feb 28 by YouTubeDale

It's a myth about the main stand whinging. It's a collective whinge that Hilly hears or appears to hear. The ginger whinger is well behaved these days.

I would think the collective whinge is still a very small minority. If somebody misplaces a pass/underhits a corner/fluffs a golden chance does he honestly think nobody in the crowd will react to it ??
A previous poster mentioned a sense of humour but Hilly honestly believes that having expectancy/hope is wrong, as a football club are we really that crap?

His comments arent in jest, he honestly thinks we should just turn up and see how it pans out,having any sort of opinion on the game or performance is taboo, as a fan whats the point?
Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 20:53 - Feb 28 with 12477 views442Dale

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 19:05 - Feb 28 by TalkingSutty

I would think the collective whinge is still a very small minority. If somebody misplaces a pass/underhits a corner/fluffs a golden chance does he honestly think nobody in the crowd will react to it ??
A previous poster mentioned a sense of humour but Hilly honestly believes that having expectancy/hope is wrong, as a football club are we really that crap?

His comments arent in jest, he honestly thinks we should just turn up and see how it pans out,having any sort of opinion on the game or performance is taboo, as a fan whats the point?

As has already been said, it's ok for some to have expectancy but not others. But it's not worth getting annoyed about if you know your football.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 20:55 - Feb 28 with 12467 viewsTalkingSutty

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 20:53 - Feb 28 by 442Dale

As has already been said, it's ok for some to have expectancy but not others. But it's not worth getting annoyed about if you know your football.

Wise words.
Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 21:00 - Feb 28 with 12458 viewsdownunder

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 20:55 - Feb 28 by TalkingSutty

Wise words.

The half time competition will be "whose paper aeroplane lands nearest the centre spot".
Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 21:51 - Feb 28 with 12405 viewscrazyhorse

THink Hilly wants the fans to enjoy it..even if its a tough game and if the game doesn't go to plan. Its not a must win game so no pressure. Would be nice though....but no need to get suicidal and vent spleen if we don't.
Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 21:58 - Feb 28 with 12388 viewsSuddenLad

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 21:00 - Feb 28 by downunder

The half time competition will be "whose paper aeroplane lands nearest the centre spot".

Probably the Boeing 4-4-2

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 22:10 - Feb 28 with 12371 viewssandylaner1

Blank Pieces of paper required tomorrow on 21:58 - Feb 28 by SuddenLad

Probably the Boeing 4-4-2

he seems really happy, and so he should be :)

can only imagine the scenes how some fans of his previous employers would have reacted to this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024