Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2030215 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:14 - Jun 21 with 5650 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:29 - Jun 21 by TVOS1907

Some of them seem to think you've written and researched all that yourself, Sandy.

Oh dear...

Had to laugh at one of them the other day who said that if they started a Phoenix club then it would be ace to go to random tiny grounds and sing about winning the FA Cup.

He didn’t strike me as intelligent enough to realise the major error in his plan.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:25 - Jun 21 with 5601 viewsEllDale

I chuckle at their presumption that if they regroup as a "Phoenix Club" then you automatically rise through the leagues.
Ask Darlo about that theory. Or Scarborough. Or even Halifax Town who have hit their glass ceiling in the Conference.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:49 - Jun 21 with 5538 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:14 - Jun 21 by kel

Had to laugh at one of them the other day who said that if they started a Phoenix club then it would be ace to go to random tiny grounds and sing about winning the FA Cup.

He didn’t strike me as intelligent enough to realise the major error in his plan.

Missed that one; classic.

Anyway, it’s good to get quoted over there. Shows they keep reading, even though ‘Fail aren’t rivals and we aren’t bothered about them’.

Of course you aren’t.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:23 - Jun 21 with 5366 viewsToffeemanc

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/17723021.bury-fc-owner-makes-cva-proposal-to-c

Officially going down the CVA route now.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:42 - Jun 21 with 5315 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:29 - Jun 21 by TVOS1907

Some of them seem to think you've written and researched all that yourself, Sandy.

Oh dear...

Thank you TVOS. That is hilarious. It was written in its entirety by one of their own. Are they really so simple behind the Korean Demilitarised Zone ?
Ah well. Plant a seed and watch it grow
It must be a laugh a minute for the Dale fans who are in the zone. Enjoy. The gift that keeps on giving....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:14 - Jun 21 with 5221 views442Dale

It’s quite brilliant how the two usual suspects continue to try and look for positives around the choices the owners of their club make. They know who they are, and their guilty conscience couldn’t be more obvious.

Embarrassing and part of the problem. But they know.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:18 - Jun 21 with 5209 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:42 - Jun 21 by Sandyman

Thank you TVOS. That is hilarious. It was written in its entirety by one of their own. Are they really so simple behind the Korean Demilitarised Zone ?
Ah well. Plant a seed and watch it grow
It must be a laugh a minute for the Dale fans who are in the zone. Enjoy. The gift that keeps on giving....

The CVA thread over there makes grim reading, if you're a bury fan that is. The vast majority have sussed there isn't really enough time to push this through in time for the new season and are convinced they won't be able to put a team out on the pitch....Even the guy Dale has chosen to handle the CVA has a slightly iffy past...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:28 - Jun 21 with 5189 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:18 - Jun 21 by MoonyDale

The CVA thread over there makes grim reading, if you're a bury fan that is. The vast majority have sussed there isn't really enough time to push this through in time for the new season and are convinced they won't be able to put a team out on the pitch....Even the guy Dale has chosen to handle the CVA has a slightly iffy past...

… and a very iffy name.

R11

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - Jun 21 with 5103 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:23 - Jun 21 by Toffeemanc

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/17723021.bury-fc-owner-makes-cva-proposal-to-c

Officially going down the CVA route now.

This is good news for us.

In a world where we target 50 points for safety against 4 relegation spaces, there are now going to be 2 sides that are targeting 62.

Here's the chilling, reality check for bury fans:

The overall payments to creditors under the CVA would be greater compared to liquidation.

“It is a fair and viable proposal and I expect to receive a decision from creditors within a few weeks.”

Let the bidding to creditors start at 1p in the £ and then rise as needed.

Effectively after this CVA, bury are starting their League 1 campaign:

1) Bottom (behind Bolton on alphabetical order)
2) With no manager or players
3) With no funding
4) With Steve Dale as shareholder owning the shares that control the company that controls the land.

If bury had taken the 12 point penalty last season - they would have had 67 points and finished 11th in League 2.

Cheats.

The next six weeks will at least see a large level of entertainment here and a continued denial that forever bury have failed their supporters on a massive and significant scale.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:11 - Jun 21 with 5049 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:29 - Jun 21 by Cleedale

Apparently efl are having an EGM today to re-arrange those first few fixtures. Looks like we might not actually be travelling to Tranmere first day of the season...but our beloved brothers-in-arms.

Being a tad over-kind though in allowing a home and away fixture with local rivals so close together but me thinks they may have it just about right.

Tranmere
Wycombe
Accrington
Tranmere
Shrewsbury

They're not allowed to do that to protect the integrity of the competition.

Effectively they'd be allowing bury a financial advantage over other teams in League 1.

Before the fixtures are released I think there is a process where there is a through review across all Leagues, input from policing and an transport authorities and an attempt to balance the Tuesday night games and the travel.

Imagine if we were allowed on the 3rd August to stand in the bury away end after 13 weeks of no competitive action signing [b} "There's only one Steve Dale!", all dressed as Harry Enfield's {b] Loadsamoney and humming the Yogi bear theme tune.

The football would be a secondary matter and I'd imagine the buckets would have a really issue going into a ground giving Steve Dale their £20 ticket money to watch a side of amateurs play against our pros.

Alternatively, we could have 90 minutes singing to a half empty stadium if the bury fans were going to be boycotting Steve Dale like Blackpool fans did the Oystons.

There would be carnage outside the ground and they can't afford to pay the police with money they don't have.

Much better they play Milton Keynes Dons.

We can hold that Saturday in December and see if they are still alive and if not we can all get our Christmas shopping done early!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:36 - Jun 21 with 4977 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:29 - Jun 21 by Cleedale

Apparently efl are having an EGM today to re-arrange those first few fixtures. Looks like we might not actually be travelling to Tranmere first day of the season...but our beloved brothers-in-arms.

Being a tad over-kind though in allowing a home and away fixture with local rivals so close together but me thinks they may have it just about right.

Tranmere
Wycombe
Accrington
Tranmere
Shrewsbury

Brilliant.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:38 - Jun 21 with 4967 viewsClivert

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - Jun 21 by RAFCBLUE

In a world where we target 50 points for safety against 4 relegation spaces, there are now going to be 2 sides that are targeting 62.

The overall payments to creditors under the CVA would be greater compared to liquidation.

“It is a fair and viable proposal and I expect to receive a decision from creditors within a few weeks.”

3) With no funding
4) With Steve Dale as shareholder owning the shares that control the company that controls the land.

If bury had taken the 12 point penalty last season - they would have had 67 points and finished 11th in League 2.

Cheats.

The next six weeks will at least see a large level of entertainment here and a continued denial that forever bury have failed their supporters on a massive and significant scale.

‘Cheats’ is the word needed indeed.

The biggest laugh from the bury board at the moment is those that claim that this promotion is one that they could afford because they did it without any of the so called superstar players playing for them during the campaign (they still needed paying though), the fact that they haven’t been paying any of the players on time or in full since Christmas (meaning that they couldn’t afford the squad assembled) is completely being ignored!

A weekend off just before the busy Christmas schedule and another weekend off in mid March just before the end of season push would be good timings for our squad.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 22:28]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:44 - Jun 21 with 4930 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:38 - Jun 21 by Clivert

‘Cheats’ is the word needed indeed.

The biggest laugh from the bury board at the moment is those that claim that this promotion is one that they could afford because they did it without any of the so called superstar players playing for them during the campaign (they still needed paying though), the fact that they haven’t been paying any of the players on time or in full since Christmas (meaning that they couldn’t afford the squad assembled) is completely being ignored!

A weekend off just before the busy Christmas schedule and another weekend off in mid March just before the end of season push would be good timings for our squad.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 22:28]

More for me Clivert the way in which they are all hard done to.

The cheats all celebrated at Tranmere like they had won the pools.

They loved it so much they have a 4 minute Youtube video on it.

The season starts six weeks tomorrow. Let's see how many pre-season games Jermaine Beckford manages.

If I were a Mansfield Town fan having been cheated out of automatic promotion or Colchester United having been cheated out of the playoff chance I would be fuming.

The great irony is, you can't cheat a CVA. Or the taxman.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:17 - Jun 21 with 4819 viewsClivert

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:44 - Jun 21 by RAFCBLUE

More for me Clivert the way in which they are all hard done to.

The cheats all celebrated at Tranmere like they had won the pools.

They loved it so much they have a 4 minute Youtube video on it.

The season starts six weeks tomorrow. Let's see how many pre-season games Jermaine Beckford manages.

If I were a Mansfield Town fan having been cheated out of automatic promotion or Colchester United having been cheated out of the playoff chance I would be fuming.

The great irony is, you can't cheat a CVA. Or the taxman.

The irony of them calling us ‘the great unwashed’ and ‘tramps’ yet it’s them who begged to the rest of the football world for money with their buckets in 2002 and 17 years later they’ve been begging on other club’s message boards to get them out of the sh1t again.

#TheIrony
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:38 - Jun 21 with 4764 viewssmaclad1

Just had a few days in York. Kept being reminded of bury though. Can't think why.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=86B25133731BEB47A404F344E8BD
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:12 - Jun 22 with 4603 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - Jun 21 by RAFCBLUE

3) With no funding

Cheats.

Another to add to the list :- Ongoing cashflow issues. What business with any sense, would give any credit (in both meanings of the word) to this organisation? Payment up front please, you have history, and we do not mean in the FA Cup.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 2:26]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:40 - Jun 22 with 4381 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:57 - Oct 24 by BigKindo

We are concerned that if HMRC takes proper action we won't have many derby matches left to which to look forward.

Sage like wisdom BK.

If only they had listened.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:00 - Jun 22 with 4358 viewsfitzochris

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:11 - Jun 21 by RAFCBLUE

Effectively they'd be allowing bury a financial advantage over other teams in League 1.

Before the fixtures are released I think there is a process where there is a through review across all Leagues, input from policing and an transport authorities and an attempt to balance the Tuesday night games and the travel.

Imagine if we were allowed on the 3rd August to stand in the bury away end after 13 weeks of no competitive action signing [b} "There's only one Steve Dale!", all dressed as Harry Enfield's {b] Loadsamoney and humming the Yogi bear theme tune.

The football would be a secondary matter and I'd imagine the buckets would have a really issue going into a ground giving Steve Dale their £20 ticket money to watch a side of amateurs play against our pros.

Alternatively, we could have 90 minutes singing to a half empty stadium if the bury fans were going to be boycotting Steve Dale like Blackpool fans did the Oystons.

There would be carnage outside the ground and they can't afford to pay the police with money they don't have.

We can hold that Saturday in December and see if they are still alive and if not we can all get our Christmas shopping done early!

WHOOOOOSH

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:26 - Jun 22 with 4229 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:11 - Jun 21 by RAFCBLUE

I think you're more than right on that one RAFC.

Talk of your good self being presented with the Freedom Of The Town & The Keys; it's just there might not be anything to open and perhaps nothing there anyway.

Others (of our own) are being nominated for The Booker Prize - think that spelling's correct?!, but they might need acquainting with the fact that that award is purely for 'fiction' writing.

Btw., the supposedly altered league fixtures was just a bit of fiction/banter; I've seen some much more interesting and factual matches....strangely, almost a blueprint (of teams) from our yesteryears...let's try keep it that way.

Chesterfield
Halifax
Eastleigh
Aldershot
Torquay Utd
Stockport County
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 9:28]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:56 - Jun 22 with 4185 viewsCleedale

...and there's more...just to whet the appetite...some reet away support...

Chorley
Hartlepool
Ebbsfleet Utd
AFC Fylde
Torquay (U/23s Development Squad)
Sutton United
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:13 - Jun 22 with 4140 viewsaleanddale

Stephen Wiseglass >> Appointed at Giggle.

Steven Wiseglass

Steven is a licensed Insolvency Practitioner with over a decade of experience in practice and a co-founder of Inquesta. Steven is member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association, Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3), and his insolvency licence is issued by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. In addition Steven sits on the R3 committees of the North West Regional Committee and the national Smaller Practices Group (SPG).

Steven has helped business owners and their staff close down the business in a timely and efficient manner, whilst also being sensitive to the stressful and emotional time it may cause.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:52 - Jun 22 with 4069 viewsaleanddale

Classic Forever Bury comment below ( from Beardy )

"they‘re about as toothless as the Guiseley gurning champion"

The EFL are powerless to help us, I don’t see a Sugar Daddy on the horizon, the clock is ticking quicker and quicker now and I think urgent decisions need to be made. Yet again the silence from Forever Bury is deafening, they sold us all down the river when they gave the shares away and have insinuated they are instrumental in behind the scenes activity to rescue the Club, stand by for an exclusive statement in which will all will be revealed....except it never happens, it’s all smoke and mirrors, they‘re about as toothless as the Guiseley gurning champion, who we could be visiting soon!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Jun 22 with 3901 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:00 - Jun 22 by fitzochris

WHOOOOOSH

Wycombe
Oldham
Oxford
Orient [Leyton]
Old Etonians
Osasuna
Sunderland
Hull

?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:39 - Jun 22 with 3710 viewsScunnydale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:41 - Jun 20 by TVOS1907

The attention-seeker thinks they saved us from re-election ten times.

No wonder they can't get anything else to add up.

To be fair, they've definitely saved us from relegation at least once: 2017/2018.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 14:40]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:11 - Jun 22 with 3569 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Jun 22 by TVOS1907

Wycombe
Oldham
Oxford
Orient [Leyton]
Old Etonians
Osasuna
Sunderland
Hull

?