Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020956 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:31 - Jan 20 with 7372 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:48 - Jan 20 by 442Dale

Day on Talksport last night:

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1453240800#

23.30-00.00

From around 10 mins15sec they talk about recent events.

"We continue to pay our bills"

Barnsley sold out 2800 allocation? Not more lies Stewie?

http://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/article/bury-v-reds-ticket-update.-2862791.aspx

http://bbs.barnsleyfc.org.uk/showthread.php?237156-1336-tickets-sold-for-Bury

I know bury supporters come on here. Feel free to post this info on your board and ask yourself why is he lying?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 9:57]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:51 - Jan 20 with 7322 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:31 - Jan 20 by dingdangblue

Barnsley sold out 2800 allocation? Not more lies Stewie?

http://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/article/bury-v-reds-ticket-update.-2862791.aspx

http://bbs.barnsleyfc.org.uk/showthread.php?237156-1336-tickets-sold-for-Bury

I know bury supporters come on here. Feel free to post this info on your board and ask yourself why is he lying?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 9:57]

Walter Mitty

Absolutely full of shit when he opens his mouth.

Arrogant fooker too!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:27 - Jan 20 with 7061 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:51 - Jan 20 by aleanddale

Walter Mitty

Absolutely full of shit when he opens his mouth.

Arrogant fooker too!

Not enough cash to pay for bills, CCJ's and Winding up Petition from HMRC in December. You'd have to guess that with money so seemingly tight for them at the minute this cup run must have saved them big time. Well over 200k made from prize money, gate receipts and TV revenue so far - hard to imagine the bigger mess they'd be in without it. At the same time they continue to get influential players from the likes of Stoke (Bachmann), Dodoo (Leicester) and Lawlor (Man City) on loan adding to their already unsustainable wage bill. When it goes tits up any well run clubs who they've benefited at the expense of both in the league and cup should rightly feel aggrieved. Another Stockport County all over again.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:57 - Jan 20 with 7008 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:27 - Jan 20 by dingdangblue

Not enough cash to pay for bills, CCJ's and Winding up Petition from HMRC in December. You'd have to guess that with money so seemingly tight for them at the minute this cup run must have saved them big time. Well over 200k made from prize money, gate receipts and TV revenue so far - hard to imagine the bigger mess they'd be in without it. At the same time they continue to get influential players from the likes of Stoke (Bachmann), Dodoo (Leicester) and Lawlor (Man City) on loan adding to their already unsustainable wage bill. When it goes tits up any well run clubs who they've benefited at the expense of both in the league and cup should rightly feel aggrieved. Another Stockport County all over again.

It's a case of 'when' not 'if'.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:16 - Jan 20 with 6905 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:57 - Jan 20 by SuddenLad

It's a case of 'when' not 'if'.

Who knows, they could beat Hull - get Man Utd in the 5th round away and get a replay. Both games televised and you are talking over a million in gate receipts and tv cash - not beyond the realms of possibilities.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Jan 20 with 6879 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:16 - Jan 20 by dingdangblue

Who knows, they could beat Hull - get Man Utd in the 5th round away and get a replay. Both games televised and you are talking over a million in gate receipts and tv cash - not beyond the realms of possibilities.

He would still claim the postponement of the Barnsley game was causing them financial difficulties.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Jan 20 with 6863 views49thseason

I'm not sure our Chairman will be happy with this probably libelous comment on the Beardyman board
"Not many chairman are " honest".We have been ripped off at least twice this season re money owed to us from other clubs. No doubt in my mind there were more Bury supporters at our cup games (Rochdale and Bradford) than were officially declared.I listened to the Bradford commentary and they obviously know the set up well.They stated it was nearer to 1000"
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:45 - Jan 20 with 6848 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Jan 20 by 49thseason

I'm not sure our Chairman will be happy with this probably libelous comment on the Beardyman board
"Not many chairman are " honest".We have been ripped off at least twice this season re money owed to us from other clubs. No doubt in my mind there were more Bury supporters at our cup games (Rochdale and Bradford) than were officially declared.I listened to the Bradford commentary and they obviously know the set up well.They stated it was nearer to 1000"

There are some sensible and worried ones also
"After that interview any leniency HMRC would show in the future may have been harmed , my company has a good working relationship with HMRC, I wouldn't think of slagging them off in public let alone on a radio station , they don't enjoy closing companies and serving winding up orders. With the books showing an insolvent company and mounting CCJ's they have a moral duty to the tax payer but also other companies (creditors) to keep a close eye on bury. If i was late paying I would apologise and take the blame and move on".

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:47 - Jan 20 with 6839 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:45 - Jan 20 by dingdangblue

"After that interview any leniency HMRC would show in the future may have been harmed , my company has a good working relationship with HMRC, I wouldn't think of slagging them off in public let alone on a radio station , they don't enjoy closing companies and serving winding up orders. With the books showing an insolvent company and mounting CCJ's they have a moral duty to the tax payer but also other companies (creditors) to keep a close eye on bury. If i was late paying I would apologise and take the blame and move on".

Fair play to Andy Goldstein for bringing it up. Will be interesting now to see how often Stewie is on from now on though! I can't imagine he was very happy with the question.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:16 - Jan 20 with 6780 viewsdalestats

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:45 - Jan 20 by dingdangblue

But Stewie is a demigod who is a superior being to everyone, mortals at HMRC can’t stop him...

Poll: Remain in the eu

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:24 - Jan 20 with 6725 viewsYorkshire_Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:25 - Jan 19 by dingdangblue

How much! Must be really desperate for funds. Pay now - play in a few months! Will there be a stadium left? Roll up Roll up for the bury circus.

http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/hire-gigg-lane-2910169.aspx

Accy Stan might be interested if we get another big dollop of rain.......they have a new bountiful backer with loads of money........
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:40 - Jan 20 with 6692 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Jan 20 by 49thseason

Weren't bury selling tickets for their game at Spotland up to 2pm the day before the game?

I doubt hundreds more decided to go when they got up on Sunday morning, so bury themselves would have known virtually the exact figure in advance.

Idiots.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:32 - Jan 20 with 6620 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:40 - Jan 20 by TVOS1907

Weren't bury selling tickets for their game at Spotland up to 2pm the day before the game?

I doubt hundreds more decided to go when they got up on Sunday morning, so bury themselves would have known virtually the exact figure in advance.

Idiots.

Wasn't the official figure just under 2200? bury themselves said they had sold just under 2000 a day or so before and the stand was unreserved with both ends empty on the day. The 2 empty end blocks is 1000 seats. 3500-1000 = 2500. 60 empty seats per block scattered around each of the other 5 blocks = 300.
2500-300= 2200

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:45 - Jan 20 with 6593 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:32 - Jan 20 by dingdangblue

Wasn't the official figure just under 2200? bury themselves said they had sold just under 2000 a day or so before and the stand was unreserved with both ends empty on the day. The 2 empty end blocks is 1000 seats. 3500-1000 = 2500. 60 empty seats per block scattered around each of the other 5 blocks = 300.
2500-300= 2200

Yeah, 2144, of which the vast majority were sold by the Gigg Lane ticket office.

Whichever mong typed that post really didn't engage his brain.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:39 - Jan 21 with 6274 viewszxcvbnm

http://m.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14220344.JAMIE_HOYLAND__We_cannot_let_Bury_turn_o

Poll: Best loanee keeper

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:53 - Jan 24 with 6028 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:39 - Jan 21 by zxcvbnm

http://m.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14220344.JAMIE_HOYLAND__We_cannot_let_Bury_turn_o

What a coincidence; was just reading that link on my Facebook feed.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:29 - Feb 4 with 5812 viewsBigKindo

A check on the Companies House site is now flagging up in Red that the Annual Return I.e. list of shareholders, up to 31 December 2015 and due at Companies House no later than 28 January 2016 is overdue. It states ' ! ANNUAL RETURN OVERDUE. ' This is a criminal offence and immediately financial penalties kick in.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:46 - Feb 4 with 5787 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:29 - Feb 4 by BigKindo

A check on the Companies House site is now flagging up in Red that the Annual Return I.e. list of shareholders, up to 31 December 2015 and due at Companies House no later than 28 January 2016 is overdue. It states ' ! ANNUAL RETURN OVERDUE. ' This is a criminal offence and immediately financial penalties kick in.

The clocks ticking....................

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00053268

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:24 - Feb 4 with 5738 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:46 - Feb 4 by dingdangblue

The clocks ticking....................

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00053268

Their Annual Accounts up to 31 May 2015 are due at Companies House no later than 29 February 2016.They will perhaps not reflect the fair and true situation as at today. We will have to wait until 28 February 2017 to ascertain what has been occurring over the past few months. Not to file by 29 February 2016 is a further criminal offence and financial penalties are imposed immediately.

What I find confusing is that they have a qualified Solicitor on their Board of Directors who will be conversant with Company Law and Practice.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Feb 4 with 5690 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:24 - Feb 4 by BigKindo

Their Annual Accounts up to 31 May 2015 are due at Companies House no later than 29 February 2016.They will perhaps not reflect the fair and true situation as at today. We will have to wait until 28 February 2017 to ascertain what has been occurring over the past few months. Not to file by 29 February 2016 is a further criminal offence and financial penalties are imposed immediately.

What I find confusing is that they have a qualified Solicitor on their Board of Directors who will be conversant with Company Law and Practice.

Obviously the criminal consequences are more serious but the fines aren't much in the grand scheme of things. What bury fans should be asking is why they aren't being filed and how much debt are they hiding?

http://findlaw.co.uk/law/small_business/business_tax/other_business_tax_topics/p

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:36 - Feb 4 with 5640 viewsSuddenLad

The simple answer would be to directly ask the question to the Legal representative on the Board of Directors as to how the situation is being dealt with, having regard for the legal consequences of failure to comply.

Then see what he says. A response would be welcome and interesting.......
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 11:48]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:46 - Feb 4 with 5626 viewsrobbowood

Most Companies these days file their Annual Return online and very few are sent in the post (I speak from experience having worked in accountancy all my life)

Companies House send either an email alert or reminder letter to the company’s registered address when your annual return is due. So there is no excuse for an "administrative error" in not sending it (which Mr Day allegedly said was the reason for BFC not paying the club's PAYE/NI on time a short time ago)

You can file your annual return up to 28 days after the due date

File online costs £13 and can be paid by credit card or PayPal.

By post. You download and fill in an annual return form and post it to Companies House which costs £40 (include a cheque with your company number written on the back!!!)

Maybe the reason BFC haven't sent the Annual Return is that a board meeting has still to be held to decide whether to pay £13 or £40
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:51 - Feb 4 with 5614 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:36 - Feb 4 by SuddenLad

The simple answer would be to directly ask the question to the Legal representative on the Board of Directors as to how the situation is being dealt with, having regard for the legal consequences of failure to comply.

Then see what he says. A response would be welcome and interesting.......
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 11:48]

The solicitor is a lady
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:03 - Feb 4 with 5587 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:46 - Feb 4 by robbowood

Most Companies these days file their Annual Return online and very few are sent in the post (I speak from experience having worked in accountancy all my life)

Companies House send either an email alert or reminder letter to the company’s registered address when your annual return is due. So there is no excuse for an "administrative error" in not sending it (which Mr Day allegedly said was the reason for BFC not paying the club's PAYE/NI on time a short time ago)

You can file your annual return up to 28 days after the due date

File online costs £13 and can be paid by credit card or PayPal.

By post. You download and fill in an annual return form and post it to Companies House which costs £40 (include a cheque with your company number written on the back!!!)

Maybe the reason BFC haven't sent the Annual Return is that a board meeting has still to be held to decide whether to pay £13 or £40

I really cant see them filing any returns or accounts any time soon. If all they have to pay is £7500 fine and it gives them another 6 months breathing space then that's what they'll be doing. Shouldn't they be announcing an AGM to coincide with accounts being published?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 12:43]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:04 - Feb 4 with 5582 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:51 - Feb 4 by BigKindo

The solicitor is a lady

I'll expect a longer answer then !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024