Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derbies 21:02 - Dec 10 with 2727 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I sincerely hope that we never ever approach any game against Bury, whether it be at home or away or on Mars, like United approached their game with City today.

Which we won’t.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 21:03]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Derbies on 21:12 - Dec 10 with 2695 viewsmeeee

I didn't see the United game so can't comment but did you see how Everton set up against Liveprool? They had 10 men behind the ball constantly, not sure how they got anything from the game. They must've had about 4 or 5 touches in the Liverpool box all game
Derbies on 21:17 - Dec 10 with 2685 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Derbies on 21:12 - Dec 10 by meeee

I didn't see the United game so can't comment but did you see how Everton set up against Liveprool? They had 10 men behind the ball constantly, not sure how they got anything from the game. They must've had about 4 or 5 touches in the Liverpool box all game

They do have a half decent Penalty taker though.
Derbies on 21:18 - Dec 10 with 2683 views1mark1

Derbies on 21:12 - Dec 10 by meeee

Difference is though that there is a relatively big gap between the two Merseyside teams, in standard and position, and Everton were away, while supposedly ManU are title contenders, and were at home.

City wanted and went for a win, and in the end got what they deserved. Utd, seemingly wanted, and certainly went for a draw, but deservingly got beat.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Derbies on 21:23 - Dec 10 with 2662 views100notout

Derbies on 21:18 - Dec 10 by 1mark1

Difference is though that there is a relatively big gap between the two Merseyside teams, in standard and position, and Everton were away, while supposedly ManU are title contenders, and were at home.

City wanted and went for a win, and in the end got what they deserved. Utd, seemingly wanted, and certainly went for a draw, but deservingly got beat.

There is a huge gap between the two Manchester teams in standard.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Derbies on 21:27 - Dec 10 with 2651 viewsBigDaveMyCock

After spending so much money on technically good players why play like that? Bizarre.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Derbies on 21:27 - Dec 10 with 2649 views1mark1

Derbies on 21:23 - Dec 10 by 100notout

There is a huge gap between the two Manchester teams in standard.

I agree, just that Utd were/ are supposed to be in the race for the title, and if they had won, would have closed the gap to 5 points.

Out of the two, City look far more entertaining, while Utd look boring in comparison.

Derbies on 21:33 - Dec 10 with 2630 viewsrochdaleriddler

Derbies on 21:27 - Dec 10 by 1mark1

I agree, just that Utd were/ are supposed to be in the race for the title, and if they had won, would have closed the gap to 5 points.

Out of the two, City look far more entertaining, while Utd look boring in comparison.

Utd are boring and their manager is boorish. Klopp telling the interviewer he knew jack sh1t about football was classless as well

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Derbies on 21:38 - Dec 10 with 2612 viewsjudd

The Derby at home to the bucket rats this season was probably the worst game of football I have ever witnessed.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Derbies on 21:40 - Dec 10 with 2609 viewsmeeee

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I definitely don't blame Everton for setting up how they did and I expected them to set up like that with Big Sam in charge. They defended well but were lucky to get anything out the game in my opinion
Derbies on 21:42 - Dec 10 with 2602 views1mark1

Derbies on 21:40 - Dec 10 by meeee

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I definitely don't blame Everton for setting up how they did and I expected them to set up like that with Big Sam in charge. They defended well but were lucky to get anything out the game in my opinion

Totally agree with you. Yes they were very fortunate to get a draw.

Derbies on 22:11 - Dec 10 with 2538 viewspioneer

Derbies on 21:42 - Dec 10 by 1mark1

Totally agree with you. Yes they were very fortunate to get a draw.

But it was a superb ball from Rooney into the area that won them the penalty....well with a little help from a foolish defender.
Derbies on 23:29 - Dec 10 with 2438 viewsjoecooke

Hundreds of Millions of pounds spent by both teams,three scruffy goals, two poor teams defensively.

City are better no doubt at present,all this talk of best team ever etc is utter twaddle,if and when they win and defend the league and win the european cup as well i will say they are a great side.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Derbies on 00:26 - Dec 11 with 2401 viewsShun

For all City's possession, neither side really looked like scoring apart from the first two goals and the extremely fortuitous winner. Apart from the goals the only time either team had a single genuine chance was Ederson's double save from Lukaku and Mata. Really poor game.
Derbies on 08:31 - Dec 11 with 2225 viewsDaleFan7

It's always a joy to see Mourinho blaming everyone but himself after a loss.

Like Allardyce said, for all of their pressure and possession, Liverpool only managed 3 shots on target to Everton's 2. Poor from them really.
Derbies on 10:04 - Dec 11 with 2138 viewsmingthemerciless

Derbies on 08:31 - Dec 11 by DaleFan7

It's always a joy to see Mourinho blaming everyone but himself after a loss.

Like Allardyce said, for all of their pressure and possession, Liverpool only managed 3 shots on target to Everton's 2. Poor from them really.

All that skill, effort, money spent and 5 shots on target. They should have televised the Bradford v Dale game instead.
Derbies on 11:23 - Dec 11 with 2048 viewsD_Alien

Derbies on 10:04 - Dec 11 by mingthemerciless

All that skill, effort, money spent and 5 shots on target. They should have televised the Bradford v Dale game instead.

It'd have been more entertaining, but the post-match interview wouldn't have been much different; perhaps less hair

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Derbies on 12:10 - Dec 11 with 1996 viewsDaley_Lama

United were scared witless of City, simple as that.

The lack of City chances was down to United dropping as deep as possible and trying to hit City on the break.

The lack of United chances was down to how dominant City were. They couldn’t ceaft break chances as they were that deep and reticent to bomb forward.

The goal and one other United chance (aside from the double save) were both long balls and defensive mis-kicks. That was it.

Zlatan coming on as sub made me think of Paul Connor’s appearance in the second leg v Rushden. We were getting out-played at home and had no other option. It changed nothing.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024