Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) 13:58 - Feb 21 with 46467 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-news-spursreplayfacr5_28

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 10:32 - Feb 22 with 3451 viewsPrincess17

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 10:30 - Feb 22 by CockneyDale

Did you try 01706 644648?

I'll try now thanks a mill CockneyDale
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 10:34 - Feb 22 with 3431 viewsjudd

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 10:31 - Feb 22 by Daley_Lama

Not quite corner then.

Ta

The whole reason I didn't go this morning was because we were told block 112 was the starting point for selling tickets.

Hmmmmph!

Poll: What is it to be then?

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 10:35 - Feb 22 with 3414 viewsWill_RAFC

I was one of the first in the queue and got tickets in block 121.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:10 - Feb 22 with 3267 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Can I purchase tickets for other season ticket holders that can't get down to the club if I bring their ticket along with mine?
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:11 - Feb 22 with 3263 viewsDaley_Lama

Anybody else bought child tickets yet?

I bought a load of adult and children's tickets, now I've come to look at them they all say "adult" on them.

Poll: DF in or out

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:12 - Feb 22 with 3262 viewsUnmoderatedCF

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 10:35 - Feb 22 by Will_RAFC

Sorry for the duff info on my part then. For the Newport game the tickets were definitely sold from behind the goal & steadily around to the half-way line. I naturally assumed it would be the same for Rochdale.

It will make it easier for those Dale fans attending to sit with each other if only 4k of your 7.5k allocation it taken up though!

Again, apologies for my misleading info. I imparted it in good faith.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:19 - Feb 22 with 3237 viewsWill_RAFC

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:10 - Feb 22 by jimmysbaldhead

Can I purchase tickets for other season ticket holders that can't get down to the club if I bring their ticket along with mine?

I took 5 season tickets this morning on my own and got 10 tickets no problem. Take the full season ticket and not just the voucher if possible as they are logging everyone's customer numbers into the system when buying tickets.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:20 - Feb 22 with 3228 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:19 - Feb 22 by Will_RAFC

I took 5 season tickets this morning on my own and got 10 tickets no problem. Take the full season ticket and not just the voucher if possible as they are logging everyone's customer numbers into the system when buying tickets.

Thanks Will.
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:49 - Feb 22 with 3157 viewsrochdaleriddler

Just been no queue whatsoever

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 12:14 - Feb 22 with 3094 viewsCockneyDale

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:49 - Feb 22 by rochdaleriddler

Just been no queue whatsoever

This should be a red flag to the club
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 12:28 - Feb 22 with 3031 viewsKenBoon

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:19 - Feb 22 by Will_RAFC

Do you know if they're turning back vouchers without the book? I'm having to get a ticket via someone local. They've got my voucher a but I kept hold of my season ticket book. I would hope they'd be ok with it - especially if I also send down the customer number - but considering the monumental mess this is, it wouldn't surprise me if they rejected it.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 12:38 - Feb 22 with 2992 viewsWill_RAFC

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 12:28 - Feb 22 by KenBoon

Do you know if they're turning back vouchers without the book? I'm having to get a ticket via someone local. They've got my voucher a but I kept hold of my season ticket book. I would hope they'd be ok with it - especially if I also send down the customer number - but considering the monumental mess this is, it wouldn't surprise me if they rejected it.

I know someone managed to haggle and get them without the books. If you send your customer number just incase, I can't see it being a problem.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 12:47 - Feb 22 with 2947 viewsrochdaleriddler

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 12:28 - Feb 22 by KenBoon

Think you will be ok if you know the persons name and address

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 12:50 - Feb 22 with 2925 viewsdalefan

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:10 - Feb 22 by jimmysbaldhead

Yes
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 13:39 - Feb 22 with 2798 viewsdingdangblue

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 10:35 - Feb 22 by Will_RAFC

We are block 121. 22 tickets bought at lunchtime. Great view!

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat#seat:121%7Cevent:sport

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:31 - Feb 22 with 2693 viewsWalboro

They are selling Block 120 from inside the ticket office but if you go to the outside window they are selling block 121 which is nearer the half way line.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:45 - Feb 22 with 2644 viewsNorthYorksDale

Is anyone able to confirm if you can get an adult ticket plus a junior ticket using only a junior season ticket?

The following text suggest it can be done.....
"Season ticket holders will be able to purchase a maximum of two tickets on production of Voucher A from their season ticket book, and one of these will be sold at the relevant age band."

but its a bit of a trek for me if they say no (I've tried calling to confirm but i think they're a tad busy) so any help appreciated.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:18 - Feb 22 with 2553 viewsSheffdale

If we are to get tickets so we can sit together when they go on open sale, can a number of us sit down and all try phoning. The first one who gets through then buys two tickets and passes the phone to his Dad, brother, uncle.....and then they book two tickets and pass on to the family gathered together ad infinitum until the music stops and we've all got tickets in same row. There's 11 of us wanting to go and sit together. I can get 2 on Sat as a season ticket holder but if I do so we'll be a distance away from the family group. I appreciate the pass the phone tactic only works if you are all in the same room but we can arrange that. Is it going to be allowed though? I could try phoning the club I suppose?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 22:21]
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 19:29 - Feb 22 with 2263 viewsShun

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:18 - Feb 22 by Sheffdale

If we are to get tickets so we can sit together when they go on open sale, can a number of us sit down and all try phoning. The first one who gets through then buys two tickets and passes the phone to his Dad, brother, uncle.....and then they book two tickets and pass on to the family gathered together ad infinitum until the music stops and we've all got tickets in same row. There's 11 of us wanting to go and sit together. I can get 2 on Sat as a season ticket holder but if I do so we'll be a distance away from the family group. I appreciate the pass the phone tactic only works if you are all in the same room but we can arrange that. Is it going to be allowed though? I could try phoning the club I suppose?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 22:21]

That's exactly the dilemma I had, and the main reason I think this could have been organised so much better. The pass the phone trick is a novel one but I don't think they'll let you get away with it!
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 19:55 - Feb 22 with 2209 viewsRobbiebox

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 11:11 - Feb 22 by Daley_Lama

Anybody else bought child tickets yet?

I bought a load of adult and children's tickets, now I've come to look at them they all say "adult" on them.

I bought some, they said Adult on, the girl just wrote "j" for junior on them
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 20:30 - Feb 22 with 2114 viewsDaley_Lama

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 19:55 - Feb 22 by Robbiebox

I bought some, they said Adult on, the girl just wrote "j" for junior on them

Thanks Robbie

Lady didn't obviously write junior on mine, was concerned as bought 13 and everybody wont be arriving at the same time. Don't want to give 4 adults 4 kids tickets or vice versa.

Poll: DF in or out

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 20:42 - Feb 22 with 2052 viewsdingdangblue

Just trying to gauge sales today. My friend got tickets at around 4pm and they were already onto block 120 row 20.
Looking at a seating plan there are around 850-900 seats per block.
Reckon we've easily sold over 1000 today.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 20:54 - Feb 22 with 2020 viewsSuddenLad

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 20:42 - Feb 22 by dingdangblue

Just trying to gauge sales today. My friend got tickets at around 4pm and they were already onto block 120 row 20.

I bought block 120tickets at 10.00 am this morning.......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 21:02 - Feb 22 with 1991 viewsrochdaleriddler

I went at 11.30 block 120 row 15, I reckon we ain't sold v many

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 21:04 - Feb 22 with 1980 viewsToffeemanc

Got 3 tickets today around 1-30pm from the ticket office inside and mine are also Block 120, Row 20. Also booked 3 coach tickets and these were for coach number 5 which was almost full.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024