Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) 13:58 - Feb 21 with 46488 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-news-spursreplayfacr5_28

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 13:11 - Feb 23 with 3790 viewsUnmoderatedCF

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 12:11 - Feb 23 by dingdangblue

122 isn't . Our 1st block is 121.

According to our website, Rochdale have been allocated 113-122.

Those blocks are unavailable to Spurs fans.

Anyway, hope you bring a large following.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 13:13 - Feb 23 with 3771 viewsdingdangblue

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 13:11 - Feb 23 by UnmoderatedCF

According to our website, Rochdale have been allocated 113-122.

Those blocks are unavailable to Spurs fans.

Anyway, hope you bring a large following.

Block 122 could be empty for segregation purposes.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 16:41 - Feb 23 with 3473 viewsRAFCBLUE

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 09:04 - Feb 23 by southealingdale

1700 sold according to CLub tweet just now

1,700 ticket sold per day for 5 days = 7,500 allocation comfortably sold out (by over 1,000)

Assuming that ST holders are taking 2 each, we’ve done half the season tickets on Day one.

Not all ST holders will go.

Tomorrow morning update will be key. If not 3,500 sold it indicates ST are holding back.

In that case we must try and up the number available to be bought to at least three, possibly 4 per ticket.

It does two things:

1) Gives the ability to sell more quickly.

2) Gives groups a chance to sit together. I think the club have done a great job of minimising gaps and empty spaces thus far.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:19]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 16:51 - Feb 23 with 3435 viewsD_Alien

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 16:41 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

1,700 ticket sold per day for 5 days = 7,500 allocation comfortably sold out (by over 1,000)

Assuming that ST holders are taking 2 each, we’ve done half the season tickets on Day one.

Tomorrow morning update will be key. If not 3,500 sold it indicates ST are holding back.

In that case we must try and up the number available to be bought to at least three, possibly 4 per ticket.

It does two things:

2) Gives groups a chance to sit together. I think the club have done a great job of minimising gaps and empty spaces thus far.

Are there any ST-holders out there waiting till tickets go on open sale, to try and secure more than 2 seats together?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 16:58 - Feb 23 with 3406 viewsShun

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 16:51 - Feb 23 by D_Alien

Are there any ST-holders out there waiting till tickets go on open sale, to try and secure more than 2 seats together?

Yes, me. From a post yesterday I assume boromat is doing the same thing. I've had to split my party up due to the club's frustrating two-ticket policy, so now we'll be scattered throughout a few different blocks.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 16:59 - Feb 23 with 3397 viewshxdale

Season ticket holder..someone can have my voucher if they want it...
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 17:03 - Feb 23 with 3378 viewsJimmyRustler

It does two things:

Not being funny or anything but I think it would difficult to suddenly move the goalposts with regards to how many tickets you can buy at once - you're effectively penalising ST holders for showing their loyalty and desire by purchasing their tickets as the earliest opportunity. It's not like you can eve give ST holders who've already got their tickets the chance to buy more either cause the damage is already done re being able to sit with your pals. I think there are plenty of ST holders that will be buying when it comes to general sale so the numbers could be somewhat skewed until we have the final total
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:04]
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 17:10 - Feb 23 with 3340 viewsMolly

It does two things:

1700 a day for 5 days = ?? (8,500)

Must try harder.
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 17:13 - Feb 23 with 3312 viewsD_Alien

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 17:03 - Feb 23 by JimmyRustler

Not being funny or anything but I think it would difficult to suddenly move the goalposts with regards to how many tickets you can buy at once - you're effectively penalising ST holders for showing their loyalty and desire by purchasing their tickets as the earliest opportunity. It's not like you can eve give ST holders who've already got their tickets the chance to buy more either cause the damage is already done re being able to sit with your pals. I think there are plenty of ST holders that will be buying when it comes to general sale so the numbers could be somewhat skewed until we have the final total

And that was pretty much the thinking behind my question

I, for one, will be pretty pissed off if the club change the goalposts, with one of my relatives already separated from the party, and in a different block so it might not even be possible to shuffle seats, as it were

I'm sure there's plenty of others in the same boat

[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:15]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 17:18 - Feb 23 with 3285 viewsDaley_Lama

Bought block 121 today at around 15:00 - row 37

Poll: DF in or out

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 17:24 - Feb 23 with 3259 viewsRAFCBLUE

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 17:03 - Feb 23 by JimmyRustler

It’s a fair perspective.

Newport did end up doing this though in the last round replay and did indeed sell out.

The crux is how many are sold after the priority period.

What’s left is fair game. Sunday will be a very busy day at the club.

If a group of ten mates queue at the club they can basically have twenty seats together.

Gut feel says that that logic and people turning out plus the telesales will lead to most of them being gone by the end of the weekend.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 17:26 - Feb 23 with 3246 viewsRAFCBLUE

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 17:10 - Feb 23 by Molly

1700 a day for 5 days = ?? (8,500)

Must try harder.

Corrected the opening sentence.

Looking at this and if the club report over 3,200 gone tomorrow we will sell our allocation out.

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 19:31 - Feb 23 with 2979 viewsThe_Knightowl

Transport secured............ticket secured by a good friend will just have to cheer with hand in trouser pocket .............he has ordered and already printed out tickets ........what/which pub are Daleys going to use ?
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 19:52 - Feb 23 with 2931 viewsCamdenDale

ST holders the priority and really should have been able to buy as many as they want, and in blocks to be together, and in that way take care of family and friends who are local or are scattered to the winds, some flying in from wherever.

Then, open sale by tmrw afternoon, in person, by telephone or online, with pickup at Wembley on the day for the latter two. The fact the phoneline is a premium rate one you can't get easily get through on, and the online option for some reason is unmanageable is the headache.

When the ST holders are done, be good if the system in place let others be there if they can, and in blocks together too. Online sales should be manageable by 2018.

I might be in the Spurs end. I look like Clooney did 20 years ago and will wave.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 19:59 - Feb 23 with 2908 viewsThe_Knightowl

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 19:52 - Feb 23 by CamdenDale

ST holders the priority and really should have been able to buy as many as they want, and in blocks to be together, and in that way take care of family and friends who are local or are scattered to the winds, some flying in from wherever.

Then, open sale by tmrw afternoon, in person, by telephone or online, with pickup at Wembley on the day for the latter two. The fact the phoneline is a premium rate one you can't get easily get through on, and the online option for some reason is unmanageable is the headache.

When the ST holders are done, be good if the system in place let others be there if they can, and in blocks together too. Online sales should be manageable by 2018.

I might be in the Spurs end. I look like Clooney did 20 years ago and will wave.

" I look like Clooney did 20 years ago and will wave " ..............and I look like George should in ten years time and will wave (actually he is a year younger but I have had a harder life ! )
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 20:10 - Feb 23 with 2861 viewsSuddenLad

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 19:52 - Feb 23 by CamdenDale

Rosemary Clooney ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 20:57 - Feb 23 with 2712 viewsCamdenDale

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 20:10 - Feb 23 by SuddenLad

Rosemary Clooney ??

That's another person, but yes with the same surname. No, it's very much the other one. I'll hold my forearms in the air and give it the smile.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 21:05 - Feb 23 with 2689 viewsdingdangblue

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 17:26 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

Corrected the opening sentence.

Looking at this and if the club report over 3,200 gone tomorrow we will sell our allocation out.

I think a lot could hinge on tomorrow's outcome. If we somehow managed a very unlikely 3 points at Wigan it could have a massive positive effect on ticket sales for Wembley.
We are the only game* being played too on Wednesday night so all eyes will be on us again.

*there are some Scottish pub league games being played also.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 21:45 - Feb 23 with 2593 viewsnordenblue

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 21:05 - Feb 23 by dingdangblue

I think a lot could hinge on tomorrow's outcome. If we somehow managed a very unlikely 3 points at Wigan it could have a massive positive effect on ticket sales for Wembley.
We are the only game* being played too on Wednesday night so all eyes will be on us again.

*there are some Scottish pub league games being played also.

Aren't all games up there that standard?
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 21:47 - Feb 23 with 2582 viewsrochdaleriddler

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 21:45 - Feb 23 by nordenblue

Aren't all games up there that standard?

Ours was on Wednesday , yes Wednesday , not Tuesday

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 23:18 - Feb 23 with 2429 viewsBobbyjoe

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 20:57 - Feb 23 by CamdenDale

That's another person, but yes with the same surname. No, it's very much the other one. I'll hold my forearms in the air and give it the smile.

His auntie, in fact.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 09:49 - Feb 24 with 2197 viewssouthealingdale

In case this helps anyone I just called and bought 4 tickets.
We have 3 season tickets 1x adult and 2x junior.
I thought based on the information on here https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-news-spursreplayfacr5_28 that I wouldnt be able to get a family ticket.

However with our STs I could have bought a family ticket + 2 other adult tickets so basically every season ticket allows you to buy 2 tickets (1 of which has to be the same age as the ST).

We got 4 tickets in Block 118.

I phoned and they have sold around 2500 as of the phonecall.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 9:58]

@upthedale on Twitter

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 09:57 - Feb 24 with 2186 viewsmoth5368

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 16:58 - Feb 23 by Shun

Yes, me. From a post yesterday I assume boromat is doing the same thing. I've had to split my party up due to the club's frustrating two-ticket policy, so now we'll be scattered throughout a few different blocks.

Me too
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 10:14 - Feb 24 with 2151 viewsSaxonDale

Could the replay be the largest crowd we've ever played in front of? Think the Wembley attendance was around 35,000 and can't think of many bigger crowds we would have played in front of.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 10:39 - Feb 24 with 2098 viewssouthealingdale

Old Trafford 83 ( I think ) cup game v Man U.
More than that there I imagine.

@upthedale on Twitter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024