Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom relegated 22:14 - May 8 with 17660 viewsdingdangblue

Despite their recent heroic performances.
Craig Dawson will be sold and we will be due another substantial windfall.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

West Brom relegated on 09:17 - May 10 with 5278 viewsKenBoon

One of the unspoken things from Saturday's match is when Joey T was brought on, some fans took it upon themselves to boo. Admittedly this was very few, but still it's shocking and I trust those boo-boys kept sat the f**k down when he scored.

The issue with Joey T is some fans have long memories and won't forget him jumping a tackle in a match about 12 years ago. All clubs have their (e)scape( )goats, here it is Joey T (or Joe Bunney when Joey was away from the club and Matty Gilks before Joey). Aside from possibly releasing him being the biggest own goal in this clubs recent history, his performances this season are more than enough to earn him a new contact. Heck his performances before Cancer became too much were good too.

Footballing fact is he's been very good since returning to the club. I hope he's kept on for many of the reasons stated already. The fact Hill has trusted him in some massive games points to him still being in plans. Having a full pre-season of Football should help his fitness.
West Brom relegated on 09:46 - May 10 with 5230 viewsD_Alien

West Brom relegated on 09:17 - May 10 by KenBoon

One of the unspoken things from Saturday's match is when Joey T was brought on, some fans took it upon themselves to boo. Admittedly this was very few, but still it's shocking and I trust those boo-boys kept sat the f**k down when he scored.

The issue with Joey T is some fans have long memories and won't forget him jumping a tackle in a match about 12 years ago. All clubs have their (e)scape( )goats, here it is Joey T (or Joe Bunney when Joey was away from the club and Matty Gilks before Joey). Aside from possibly releasing him being the biggest own goal in this clubs recent history, his performances this season are more than enough to earn him a new contact. Heck his performances before Cancer became too much were good too.

Footballing fact is he's been very good since returning to the club. I hope he's kept on for many of the reasons stated already. The fact Hill has trusted him in some massive games points to him still being in plans. Having a full pre-season of Football should help his fitness.

There were boos when JT came on from the far right of the Pearl St. Can't say exactly by whom, but i'll let people draw their own conclusions

Reactions in that section of the ground when he scored were captured by Stunt Pegg

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

West Brom relegated on 16:55 - May 10 with 5057 viewssweetcorn

West Brom relegated on 21:25 - May 9 by dingdangblue

The problem Sweetcorn has is that he's been so ultra critical of JT in the past - he's in a tricky situation now. It must have been awful having to celebrate and cheer a player who has scored one of the most important Rochdale goals in history knowing that he has zero admiration for him as a footballer.

Yes it felt truly awful, f*ck me ive seen some childish stuff on here (and believe me i’ve posted some myself) but this takes the biscuit. How old are you 11?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

West Brom relegated on 13:06 - Jun 10 with 4809 viewsBartRowou

Baggies are hoping to keep Dawson now according to John Percy in the Telegraph. Be a shame that.

Also, for those interested in Villa's current mess, I discovered this morning that Micah Richards is on their books till next year.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

West Brom relegated on 21:28 - Jun 10 with 4413 viewskiwidale

West Brom relegated on 22:28 - May 9 by TVOS1907

No, I've spent it on a dot-to-dot book instead.

get yourself an etch a sketch its the future.

This is not the time for bickering.

West Brom relegated on 21:47 - Jun 10 with 4389 viewsTVOS1907

West Brom relegated on 21:28 - Jun 10 by kiwidale

get yourself an etch a sketch its the future.

Too many right-angles.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

West Brom relegated on 07:45 - Jun 11 with 4224 viewsEllDale

Still talking of Villa, isn't Ross McCormack still on their payroll even though he was banned from the training ground?
West Brom relegated on 07:59 - Jun 11 with 4204 viewsBartRowou

West Brom relegated on 07:45 - Jun 11 by EllDale

Still talking of Villa, isn't Ross McCormack still on their payroll even though he was banned from the training ground?

Yes. He didn't play a game for them last season despite being on over £2 million a year (according to Wikipedia). Decent player but very much a broken toy.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Login to get fewer ads

West Brom relegated on 11:57 - Jun 11 with 4047 viewsEllDale

I think the story was that he rang Steve Bruce to say that he couldn't get to training because the electric gates to his house had jammed and so he couldn't get out.

Bruce went round later that day and climbed over the wall!
West Brom relegated on 12:11 - Jun 11 with 4008 viewsDiddyDave

Ross McCormack has been playing for Melbourne City FC in the A League. Didn`t exactly set the world on fire,but when you`re on two million (really?) a year,why bother?
West Brom relegated on 14:38 - Jun 11 with 3764 viewsAtThePeake

West Brom relegated on 12:11 - Jun 11 by DiddyDave

Ross McCormack has been playing for Melbourne City FC in the A League. Didn`t exactly set the world on fire,but when you`re on two million (really?) a year,why bother?

14 goals in 16 games is not exactly a bad record!

Tangled up in blue.

West Brom relegated on 00:48 - Jun 12 with 3464 viewsDiddyDave

West Brom relegated on 14:38 - Jun 11 by AtThePeake

14 goals in 16 games is not exactly a bad record!

Quite a few of those were penalties. Just another overseas so called star having a holiday out here.
West Brom relegated on 09:43 - Jun 12 with 3343 viewsMass_Debater

West Brom relegated on 00:48 - Jun 12 by DiddyDave

Quite a few of those were penalties. Just another overseas so called star having a holiday out here.

Isn’t there anything you don’t moan about or criticise?
West Brom relegated on 08:45 - Jun 13 with 3097 viewsboromat

Burnley bid £25m for Dawson and Rodriguez making it really difficult for us to work out what we'd get 😂

Poll: What are we more excited for?

West Brom relegated on 09:16 - Jun 13 with 3062 viewsdingdangblue

West Brom relegated on 08:45 - Jun 13 by boromat

Burnley bid £25m for Dawson and Rodriguez making it really difficult for us to work out what we'd get 😂

Story here ...

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16286839.Burnley_launch___25million_b

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

West Brom relegated on 09:49 - Jun 13 with 3018 viewsDaleiLama

West Brom relegated on 09:16 - Jun 13 by dingdangblue

Story here ...

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16286839.Burnley_launch___25million_b

The gift that keeps on giving?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

West Brom relegated on 12:54 - Jun 13 with 2912 viewsboromat

£10 million for Dawson do we think?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

West Brom relegated on 13:00 - Jun 13 with 2900 viewsYorkshire_Dale

West Brom relegated on 12:54 - Jun 13 by boromat

Let's just hope this bid goes through....perhaps other clubs might show an interest now.

Big bonus for Dale if it comes off.
West Brom relegated on 14:07 - Jun 13 with 2853 viewsdingdangblue

West Brom relegated on 12:54 - Jun 13 by boromat

I would imagine that's about right. Forwards always go for more than defenders. A £10 million/£15 million split seems fair enough. If we have a 20% sell on that will be an amazing bit of business.

West Brom relegated on 14:58 - Jun 13 with 2791 viewselectricblue

The media says that WBA are asking £12m for Dawson so Dales cut could be between £1.8m - £2.2m before tax...
Those figures are based upon either £10m or £12m minus £600k for what wba paid for him and then minus 20% dales cut...

Good bit of business...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

West Brom relegated on 15:25 - Jun 13 with 2738 viewsBigKindo

According to the Baggies site they are quoting £ 20 million each for both Dawson and Rodriguez.
West Brom relegated on 15:38 - Jun 13 with 2711 viewselectricblue

It will be good for Dale if it was true..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024