Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one gone 09:52 - Dec 18 with 4965 viewsDaley_Lama

Adios, José.

Not wholey unsurprising.

Poll: DF in or out

Another one gone on 09:58 - Dec 18 with 3763 viewselectricblue

My UTD mate reckons he will head back to real....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Another one gone on 10:06 - Dec 18 with 3730 viewsJames1980

Crowd funding to get him to Dale anyone?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 10:06]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Another one gone on 10:07 - Dec 18 with 3724 viewsDaleiLama

Another one gone on 10:06 - Dec 18 by James1980

No ta.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Another one gone on 10:08 - Dec 18 with 3720 viewsToffeemanc

Another one gone on 10:06 - Dec 18 by James1980

We don't need him we've already got his clone in charge.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Another one gone on 10:08 - Dec 18 with 3712 viewsJames1980

Another one gone on 10:07 - Dec 18 by DaleiLama

No ta.

I'll put you down for 50p then 😂

Another one gone on 10:09 - Dec 18 with 3713 viewsDaleiLama

Another one gone on 10:08 - Dec 18 by James1980

I'll put you down for 50p then 😂

I'll chip in a ten bob note if that helps keep him away?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 10:10]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Another one gone on 10:12 - Dec 18 with 3696 viewsJames1980

Another one gone on 10:09 - Dec 18 by DaleiLama

I'll chip in a ten bob note if that helps keep him away?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 10:10]

Excellent

Another one gone on 10:13 - Dec 18 with 3692 viewsrochdaleriddler

£24 million to get Mr toxic out is a bargain, wonder if the Dale board will follow Utd’s lead

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Another one gone on 10:27 - Dec 18 with 3643 viewsBobbyjoe

The Lowry must be gutted.
Another one gone on 10:29 - Dec 18 with 3636 viewsDaleFan7

Surely the greatest manager on the planet, Mr Hill will be in the running to replace Jose? Or is he too similar?
Another one gone on 10:34 - Dec 18 with 3628 viewsjudd

Ruined my fookin' xmas, this news.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Another one gone on 10:42 - Dec 18 with 3590 viewselectricblue

Another one gone on 10:07 - Dec 18 by DaleiLama

No ta.

I 2nd that.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Another one gone on 11:02 - Dec 18 with 3532 viewsDiddyDave

It`ll be like water off a duck`s back for him. Some other mugs will come in for him and the money will keep rolling in.
Another one gone on 11:31 - Dec 18 with 3484 viewsBobbyjoe

Not entirely unlike Mr Hill, if he'd been angling for the sack, he couldn't have gone about it in a better way. It's a complete mystery to me (which probably says at least as much about me as him!), why a man who must have more money than he could ever spend, would exile himself from his family and country to live alone in a hotel in a city with one of the worst climates in Europe. Even if he'd won every single trophy available to him, and become acknowledged as the greatest football manager ever to walk the earth. Why?
Another one gone on 11:37 - Dec 18 with 3453 viewsMoonyDale

Another one gone on 11:31 - Dec 18 by Bobbyjoe

Not entirely unlike Mr Hill, if he'd been angling for the sack, he couldn't have gone about it in a better way. It's a complete mystery to me (which probably says at least as much about me as him!), why a man who must have more money than he could ever spend, would exile himself from his family and country to live alone in a hotel in a city with one of the worst climates in Europe. Even if he'd won every single trophy available to him, and become acknowledged as the greatest football manager ever to walk the earth. Why?

Ego....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Another one gone on 12:35 - Dec 18 with 3360 viewsD_Alien

Another one gone on 10:27 - Dec 18 by Bobbyjoe

The Lowry must be gutted.

Stop arson about...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another one gone on 12:47 - Dec 18 with 3340 viewsBobbyjoe

Another one gone on 12:35 - Dec 18 by D_Alien

Stop arson about...

No,it wasn't a call to arms (although I've just read his compensation will be"no more than £15m"...)
Another one gone on 13:04 - Dec 18 with 3290 viewsD_Alien

Another one gone on 12:47 - Dec 18 by Bobbyjoe

No,it wasn't a call to arms (although I've just read his compensation will be"no more than £15m"...)

Ah, shame, i thought maybe it's afternoon tea had gone off

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another one gone on 13:28 - Dec 18 with 3227 viewsjudd

Because he's the special once...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Another one gone on 13:45 - Dec 18 with 3175 viewsJames1980

Another one gone on 10:29 - Dec 18 by DaleFan7

Surely the greatest manager on the planet, Mr Hill will be in the running to replace Jose? Or is he too similar?

The irony is, if Hill were to get the job. (yes I know more chance of me being able to fly by flapping my arms)
He would probably go into the job with renewed vim and vigour. The players of Man U's ilk, also might be able to pull of some success with his footballing philosophy, as the possession, might just end up with some end product.

I'll put it away

Another one gone on 17:38 - Dec 18 with 3018 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Another one gone on 13:45 - Dec 18 by James1980

The irony is, if Hill were to get the job. (yes I know more chance of me being able to fly by flapping my arms)
He would probably go into the job with renewed vim and vigour. The players of Man U's ilk, also might be able to pull of some success with his footballing philosophy, as the possession, might just end up with some end product.

I'll put it away

He is arrogant enough to apply. Can’t wait to see smalling up front, pogba left back and rashford as a holding midfielder- then blame individual errors and the fans for another defeat

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Another one gone on 19:38 - Dec 18 with 2906 viewskiwidale

Ego simply his ego.

This is not the time for bickering.

Another one gone on 20:50 - Dec 18 with 2851 viewsSandymandy

Another one gone on 13:45 - Dec 18 by James1980

I'll put it away

Hill can't manage any player that has any sort of ego so he wouldn't get through the door
Another one gone on 05:42 - Dec 19 with 2695 viewsDiddyDave

It`s money that attracts the likes of Mourinho-big money and United in a way had to appoint him,there was nobody else with the experience available who`ve coached a massive club like them. Nobody can replace the Ferguson era,we all know that,so it doesn`t matter who United appoint next,they will never have that success ever again. As we know,it`s all about huge amounts of money,but even billionaires like the Glazers can`t compete with City`s oil rich owners,so the Sky Blues will be top dogs for the foreseeable future. Probably until the oil runs out!
Another one gone on 18:06 - Dec 19 with 2552 viewsShun

Another one gone on 19:38 - Dec 18 by kiwidale

Ego simply his ego.

Ego has nothing to do with it. The biggest club in the world, the richest club in the world, in a league he’s already enjoyed tremendous success in previously - the question is why wouldn’t he have taken the job?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024