Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man U tickets 21:11 - Sep 2 with 43246 viewsdingdangblue

On sale tomorrow.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/september/ticket-news--manchester-united
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 21:13]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Man U tickets on 22:54 - Sep 21 with 3770 viewsD_Alien

Man U tickets on 22:44 - Sep 21 by judd

We have no idea whatsoever about how ticket pricing was agreed in line with competition rules.

I know that Manu have been dreadful with regard image rights but would love to know how pricing was agreed.

If we can assume a general rule of 'seeking to maximise income' then it may well have been achieved as far as Utd are concerned (and in terms of their overall pricing policy) and they certainly won't have been concerned about us

If our pay-on-the-day pricing at COA is anything to go by, our input may well have been a shrug of the shoulders

As you say though, we have no way of knowing

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Man U tickets on 22:59 - Sep 21 with 3746 viewsjudd

Man U tickets on 22:54 - Sep 21 by D_Alien

If we can assume a general rule of 'seeking to maximise income' then it may well have been achieved as far as Utd are concerned (and in terms of their overall pricing policy) and they certainly won't have been concerned about us

If our pay-on-the-day pricing at COA is anything to go by, our input may well have been a shrug of the shoulders

As you say though, we have no way of knowing

I said we have no idea, not no way of knowing 😉

Poll: What is it to be then?

Man U tickets on 14:02 - Sep 22 with 3328 viewschalky_ncfc

Will the Dales hard schooligans be making the journey to confornt the Red Army or will they give it a miss?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Man U tickets on 14:05 - Sep 22 with 3316 viewsD_Alien

Man U tickets on 14:02 - Sep 22 by chalky_ncfc

Will the Dales hard schooligans be making the journey to confornt the Red Army or will they give it a miss?

Not sure, but their dads were guilty of spilling mistakes

Man U tickets on 15:58 - Sep 22 with 3216 viewsYorkshire_Dale

After today's show at West Ham , ManU are saying they have NO strikers!....and some on here advocating asking them for a goal scorer on loan. Poor darlings eh.

Latest being Glum boy Rashford crocked after an hour. We might have nothing to beat Wednesday.
Man U tickets on 16:18 - Sep 22 with 3170 viewsmingthemerciless

It's certainly a good time to play them. The old Fergie teams would probably beat this current lot about 4-0.
Man U tickets on 16:46 - Sep 22 with 3120 viewsShun

Man U tickets on 15:58 - Sep 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

After today's show at West Ham , ManU are saying they have NO strikers!....and some on here advocating asking them for a goal scorer on loan. Poor darlings eh.

Latest being Glum boy Rashford crocked after an hour. We might have nothing to beat Wednesday.

I suspect Greenwood will have recovered enough by Wednesday to play, and I also suspect he would’ve started regardless of who was fit. If he isn’t though I can see James being used as a striker, and I can see his pace causing havoc against our slow back line.
Man U tickets on 17:45 - Sep 22 with 3026 viewsDalenet

Man U tickets on 15:58 - Sep 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

Well we have something in common then.....No strikers. :)

I am expecting nothing but hoping for some positive green shoots. Just enjoy the occasion
Login to get fewer ads

Man U tickets on 11:05 - Sep 23 with 2610 viewsJames1980

5418 final count

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Man U tickets on 11:24 - Sep 23 with 2567 viewsdingdangblue

Man U tickets on 11:05 - Sep 23 by James1980

5418 final count

Looks like Man Utd are opening/selling more sections now.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/muticketsandmembership/EDP/Event/Index/4850

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Man U tickets on 11:34 - Sep 23 with 2538 viewsJames1980

Man U tickets on 11:24 - Sep 23 by dingdangblue

Looks like Man Utd are opening/selling more sections now.

Why was our cut off for ticket sales Saturday?

Man U tickets on 11:37 - Sep 23 with 2530 viewsdingdangblue

Man U tickets on 11:34 - Sep 23 by James1980

Why was our cut off for ticket sales Saturday?

I think because they offered us extra sections ontop of the initial 6000 tickets - they might sell them sections now themselves?

Man U tickets on 11:50 - Sep 23 with 2497 viewsJames1980

Man U tickets on 11:37 - Sep 23 by dingdangblue

I think because they offered us extra sections ontop of the initial 6000 tickets - they might sell them sections now themselves?

Can't see them selling many of the tickets of the recently released tickets. But probably a few more than any extra we will have done had tickets been on sale till Cop tomorrow.

I am really looking forward to the game.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 11:51]

Man U tickets on 12:00 - Sep 23 with 2476 viewsNerazzurri

Man U tickets on 11:37 - Sep 23 by dingdangblue

Our initial allocation was just short of 8,000 so should be no reason why Dale fans who could only decide on the day shouldn't be able to buy as there will be just short of 2,500 empty seats in the away end.

Forza Nerazzurri

Man U tickets on 12:13 - Sep 23 with 2447 viewsdingdangblue

Man U tickets on 12:00 - Sep 23 by Nerazzurri

Our initial allocation was just short of 8,000 so should be no reason why Dale fans who could only decide on the day shouldn't be able to buy as there will be just short of 2,500 empty seats in the away end.

You're right, it was 8000.
Not sure why weve stopped selling them then?
Utd are still selling them so seems a bit daft.

Man U tickets on 12:23 - Sep 23 with 2417 viewsJames1980

Man U tickets on 12:13 - Sep 23 by dingdangblue

You're right, it was 8000.
Not sure why weve stopped selling them then?
Utd are still selling them so seems a bit daft.

Maybe to do with latest tickets could have been posted, although they could have made cut off for those on Saturday and face to face tomorrow.
I am going to guess that it was a stipulation by Man U that led to the cut off for away sales

Man U tickets on 12:58 - Sep 23 with 2313 viewsdingdangblue

Man U tickets on 12:23 - Sep 23 by James1980

Maybe to do with latest tickets could have been posted, although they could have made cut off for those on Saturday and face to face tomorrow.
I am going to guess that it was a stipulation by Man U that led to the cut off for away sales

I presume they didn't envisage us unable to sell 2500 of our allocation when they announced the cut off date. Absolutely no reason why they cant allow tickets to be sold up to kick off now with so many left.

Man U tickets on 13:01 - Sep 23 with 2305 viewsD_Alien

It's been reported on here that free tickets have been distributed to (i think) schools. If that's happened, there's no way the club can go on to sell tickets at face value

Man U tickets on 13:15 - Sep 23 with 2270 viewsjudd

Man U tickets on 13:01 - Sep 23 by D_Alien

It's been reported on here that free tickets have been distributed to (i think) schools. If that's happened, there's no way the club can go on to sell tickets at face value

I believe there were 500 made available to local junior football clubs.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Man U tickets on 13:23 - Sep 23 with 2243 viewsfermin

https://www.the42.ie/brian-barry-murphy-the-football-family-4807650-Sep2019/
Man U tickets on 07:25 - Sep 24 with 1805 viewsdingdangblue

Man United's preview.
Hendo's stats are wrong. 114 total goals, not league goals.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manutd.com/en/amp/news/detail/manchester-united
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 8:10]

Man U tickets on 12:26 - Sep 24 with 1560 viewsfunkkk

Just been to the United box office in person as after another ticket. They haven't had any returned from rafc yet and expect them tomorrow, at which point they should be able to put a few more for sale.
Man U tickets on 12:30 - Sep 24 with 1551 viewsnordenblue

Man U tickets on 13:15 - Sep 23 by judd

I believe there were 500 made available to local junior football clubs.

It appears United are also giving tickets away to local football clubs too, a mate from Littleborough got 2 childrens and 1 adults for free last night at his lads training session.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 12:30]
Man U tickets on 15:48 - Sep 24 with 1333 viewsNigeriamark

Man U tickets on 12:58 - Sep 23 by dingdangblue

I presume they didn't envisage us unable to sell 2500 of our allocation when they announced the cut off date. Absolutely no reason why they cant allow tickets to be sold up to kick off now with so many left.

I would imagine the police have something to do with it when it comes to numbers of away fans. They will need to know ( with MUFC) how many of their lot are required, potential trouble spots, traffic etc. I would imagine they need a few days once they have the final number. Would have thought a cut off of Monday would have been OK though, as they must be used to managing decent size away crowds
Man U tickets on 15:59 - Sep 24 with 1302 viewsdingdangblue

Apart from W207 and W208 in the Stretford End most seats look to have been sold! Looking like a record crowd for watching Dale.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024