Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Errea 21:05 - Jan 8 with 3153 viewsboromat

Just wondering what are everyone's opinion on the Errea stuff is?

Some of my family members have just bought their first Dale shirt for their lad and they're really disappointed with the quality of the shirt.

I know the club have threatened to move to a new supplier in recent seasons. Maybe now is the time to move on. Errea has been good for the ability to customise shirts and run the supporter competitions but surely quality means more?

What's the general consensus on here?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Errea on 21:07 - Jan 8 with 3141 viewsmacro

If they are disappointed with the quality take it back to the club and ask for an exchange.

I've bought a couple of kids shirts in the last couple of years and has no real issues. In fact this seasons seems a bit better quality than last.
Errea on 21:15 - Jan 8 with 3108 viewsboromat

Errea on 21:07 - Jan 8 by macro

If they are disappointed with the quality take it back to the club and ask for an exchange.

I've bought a couple of kids shirts in the last couple of years and has no real issues. In fact this seasons seems a bit better quality than last.

I don't think they were faulty as such. They just weren't as good a quality as they were expecting. But if the lad wants a Rochdale shirt he wants a Rochdale shirt.

Errea on 21:16 - Jan 8 with 3107 viewsRochdale_ger

Get Nike back
Errea on 21:17 - Jan 8 with 3101 viewsDorislove

Errea on 21:16 - Jan 8 by Rochdale_ger

Get Nike back

Nike were pretty good, I think the best quality.
Errea on 21:34 - Jan 8 with 3036 viewsisitme

I've no issue with the shirts and think the kits have been decent quality. One season the sizing was a bit off but since then it's fine. The training gear this season is better, especially without the massive branding on the sleeves etc.

I think the big criticism with Nike is that the kit designs are pretty much out of a catalogue. I'm also not sure how much in terms of kit and the like they will provide for the club as part of the deal. Nike training wear may sell better but Errea might be an overall better deal for the club.
Errea on 21:37 - Jan 8 with 3021 viewsboromat

Errea on 21:17 - Jan 8 by Dorislove

Nike were pretty good, I think the best quality.

Nike were very good. I also thought the early FILA stuff was decent but did it then change to the JD brand that was awful?

Errea on 22:15 - Jan 8 with 2946 viewsAtThePeake

Errea on 21:37 - Jan 8 by boromat

Nike were very good. I also thought the early FILA stuff was decent but did it then change to the JD brand that was awful?

We had Carbini, the JD brand, for a couple of seasons before FILA. The Errea stuff I've had has been dreadful quality, think we have a couple of seasons left on the current deal with them unfortunately.

Tangled up in blue.

Errea on 22:21 - Jan 8 with 2922 viewsShun

I’d stick with Errea too, for similar reasons to isitme. Nike’s catalog designs never really appealed, yet the chance to design our own kit as we have with Errea really builds up fan involvement and leads to some unique designs.
Login to get fewer ads

Errea on 22:50 - Jan 8 with 2862 viewsjudd

Nike v Errea?

Personally think it's chalk and cheese, and I hate cheese
I wouldn't be surprised if we are stuck with Errea for another few seasons.

Stock availability is shocking from the supplier.

How they are allowed to drop the "di" from in front of their name I'll never know.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Errea on 22:53 - Jan 8 with 2857 views442Dale

From the forum six months ago:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/07/fans-forum-review-3/

<<“ The deal with kit suppliers Errea was asked about. The response was that we are one year into a new five year deal with them.”>>

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Errea on 23:04 - Jan 8 with 2847 viewsboromat

Errea on 22:53 - Jan 8 by 442Dale

<<“ The deal with kit suppliers Errea was asked about. The response was that we are one year into a new five year deal with them.”>>

Oh wow. Cheers for that 442. A 5 year deal is pretty unheard of isn't it must've been a huge financial incentive! I'd only seen a story on the OS that stated we had Errea for another season which was the end of last season I think.

Errea on 23:05 - Jan 8 with 2831 viewsjudd

Errea on 23:04 - Jan 8 by boromat

Oh wow. Cheers for that 442. A 5 year deal is pretty unheard of isn't it must've been a huge financial incentive! I'd only seen a story on the OS that stated we had Errea for another season which was the end of last season I think.

I suppose it's the sort of deal that could run and run..

Errea on 23:20 - Jan 8 with 2797 views442Dale

Specifically on the kits, I like Errea for the reasons others have mentioned around their flexibility with designs. However, we haven’t always taken advantage of this with the choices made for fan votes/occasions when the club have chosen a kit themselves (15/16 H&A, 17/18 H,)

We need only look at the similarity between this season’s home shirt and last’s. A striped shirt would always be popular, but it wasn’t recognisably different to the 18/19 shirt so shouldn’t have been chosen as an option. Getting fans to vote should always be the route we take, but let’s ensure the options are effective by taking advantage of informed opinion wherever possible.
Or having those options available - there appears to have been no vote for the home kit next season, only the retro away shirt.

Presumably there are recorded sales figures for units sold of each shirt since we went with Errea, those should be studied for each and every design to analyse why some were more popular than others with a view to ensuring future options are popular. It’s a relatively easy task to produce a kit that will look good, be unique and sell well at a club like Dale. Unfortunately, we’ve missed a few opportunities down the years.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Errea on 23:33 - Jan 8 with 2789 viewsSandyman

Errea on 22:53 - Jan 8 by 442Dale

Didn't we have a 5 year deal with a manager once. How did that end up? Ah.....
Errea on 07:09 - Jan 9 with 2636 viewsChaffRAFC

Errea are bloody awful. And the fact we have four years left is depressing.

Some of the designs have been decent but some of them have been absolutely awful. Take this seasons home kit as 442 said. Best of a bad bunch of choices but is exactly the same as last years kit. They're lazy designs as well. Stick a a black and blue stripe down the front of the away kit and just change the colour. This year's grey kit is exactly the same design as the one I entered years ago in the kit competition only a different colour. Look at Norwich's kit this season. Looks ace and we could easily do that but with our colours of blue merging with black but we get the same lazy designs.

The different things we get like a kit competition or a choice of retro kits is good as it gives the fans the option but the choice are often poor.

The quality is awful as well and the issues we have with them as a supplier are embarrassing. I wanted the pink kids kit this season and despite the kits all being on sale since June, the kids third kits literally only arrived in store in December. My lad wanted it for his birthday at the end of June and he very nearly didn't get it for Christmas as the socks had only arrived on 20th December. We have issues every year with them and it's not good enough. We didn't even wear our away kit till weeks into the season because half of the kit hadn't arrived for the players.

And then there's the sizing. The bigger sizes are awful. I'm not a small guy, I'm an XL in 99% of my clothes but my Dale shirt from last season and the season before had to be a XXXL to fit. Even my brother who's a medium had to get an XL last season.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Errea on 09:13 - Jan 9 with 2507 viewsRochblue

I quite like the quality of this year's kit, especially the fact the logos are part of the material. My previous Fila shirt has the vinyl logos and they're looking rather tatty now.
Errea on 09:24 - Jan 9 with 2496 viewsmilnrowblue

The quality as far as I’m aware is good enough, but the designs of the kits are awful.

Even giving us the choice of a fair few kits, there are hardly any I’d be willing to purchase.

A good point I think somebody made to me earlier this season - why have we just added stripes to the kit? Historically, we’ve had solid blue kits, but never with black stripes.

I think if we we’re able to get back to Nike or another big brand, even with the template kits, I’d be more likely to get one.
Errea on 10:18 - Jan 9 with 2445 viewsCockneyDale

Errea on 09:24 - Jan 9 by milnrowblue

The quality as far as I’m aware is good enough, but the designs of the kits are awful.

Even giving us the choice of a fair few kits, there are hardly any I’d be willing to purchase.

A good point I think somebody made to me earlier this season - why have we just added stripes to the kit? Historically, we’ve had solid blue kits, but never with black stripes.

I think if we we’re able to get back to Nike or another big brand, even with the template kits, I’d be more likely to get one.

I think the stripes were added following our anniversary season. We had reverted to black and white stripes then and then followed it the next season with blue and black in the same design. I liked it, I have to say. It seems to have stuck since then. It's certainly more unique than a plain blue. For many years we had blue top and white shorts.
Errea on 11:17 - Jan 9 with 2387 viewsTVOS1907

One of the issues is that people think it has to be blue & black stripes, whereas if we widen the scope to blue and black as the main colours of the design, with bits of white thrown in, it should give a lot more flexibility and variety.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Errea on 11:25 - Jan 9 with 2363 viewsTomRAFC

The quality is really poor compared to previous manufacturers but we have also had some great designs. I'm also looking forward to next season's vintage kit, whichever one it may be.
Whilst I'd like to see us move suppliers, Errea have managed to design around a bright red logo, which could easily/sometimes did look very out of place.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Errea on 11:36 - Jan 9 with 2341 viewsChaffRAFC

Errea on 11:17 - Jan 9 by TVOS1907

One of the issues is that people think it has to be blue & black stripes, whereas if we widen the scope to blue and black as the main colours of the design, with bits of white thrown in, it should give a lot more flexibility and variety.

Agree wholeheartedly!

There are hundreds of better designs for Errea that never seem to be offered to ourselves. We always get lumbered with the two strips down the front or stripes exactly like the previous season.

Would say all of these designs are better than we've had:

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Errea on 12:49 - Jan 9 with 2257 viewsmilnrowblue

Errea on 11:36 - Jan 9 by ChaffRAFC

Agree wholeheartedly!

There are hundreds of better designs for Errea that never seem to be offered to ourselves. We always get lumbered with the two strips down the front or stripes exactly like the previous season.

I think the Walsall ones are a lot to go off. They’re fresh, and that away one is a really nice design.

Compared to ours with the dull grey and stripes down the middle - they look pretty outdated, unimaginative and cheap.

Sticking with Errea isn’t an issue as they can knock out a nice strip, but we just need to mix it up a bit with design and bring a new look with the designs that the marketing team/board come up with for us to choose from.
Errea on 12:57 - Jan 9 with 2232 viewsjudd

Errea on 11:36 - Jan 9 by ChaffRAFC

Agree wholeheartedly!

Sweet jesus - it's like watching the Tour de fookin' France!

Errea on 19:36 - Jan 9 with 2109 viewsblackdogblue

Errea on 12:57 - Jan 9 by judd

Sweet jesus - it's like watching the Tour de fookin' France!

Who remembers the F___B__TS logo on the Purple kit Cabrini in general, extra letters if u were eating alphabet soup that year in general the kit was that shite...

Fila, put the arm patches or the big one anywhere near a dryer, game over...

Errea might be a weird sizing, but dryer aside, at least letters don’t fall off 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024