Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers 09:00 - Feb 13 with 3399 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers 13th Feb 2020 09:00
Rochdale take on Tranmere Rovers in a huge match at Spotland this weekend providing the weather allows the game to go ahead. A win will see Rochdale increase the gap to the relegation zone to 13 points. A defeat will have us all worrying again! 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:33 - Feb 13 with 3320 viewsCleedale

A massive game indeed, if played.

Read some of their forum the other night - their fans seem totally demoralised and resigned to the drop. Don't want to tempt fate but here's a resume of the last 10 games in the league :-

...............Pld......W......D......L......F......A......Pts

Dale..........10.......3.......2......5.....12.....15.....11
Tranmere....10.......0.......3......7......5.....19......3

Points will probably be clocked up by Storm Dennis with above national speed limit gusts and torrential rain!

Sorry about all the full stops - I acquired these from D_Alien's account as he'd been under-using them.....
Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:52 - Feb 13 with 3289 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:33 - Feb 13 by Cleedale

Read some of their forum the other night - their fans seem totally demoralised and resigned to the drop. Don't want to tempt fate but here's a resume of the last 10 games in the league :-

Points will probably be clocked up by Storm Dennis with above national speed limit gusts and torrential rain!

Sorry about all the full stops - I acquired these from D_Alien's account as he'd been under-using them.....

looks like both teams like to leak an odd goal or two?
Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 17:48 - Feb 13 with 3178 viewsD_Alien

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:33 - Feb 13 by Cleedale

You've gone and used up my allocation until the end of February

A real six-pointer, this thread (gap where the points should be)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 18:58 - Feb 13 with 3115 viewscharleyfarley

Five out of the next six games at home could be the key to our season.
A good return from them (3 wins 1 draw?) and our position will be alot clearer.
Home form will be the key with 8 home and only five away to go
Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 19:42 - Feb 13 with 3068 viewsDaleiLama

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:52 - Feb 13 by Yorkshire_Dale

I think the sky is going to leak the most. If the game is on after the forecast I just saw it'll be a miracle. Warm air capable of carrying bucket loads of rain. P-P

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 23:10 - Feb 13 with 2963 viewspioneer

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:52 - Feb 13 by Yorkshire_Dale

Banker 0-0 draw then!
Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 08:18 - Feb 14 with 2869 viewstodmordendale

I’m sure we will get out of our own half at some stage and so a goal could be on the cards.
Up the Dale
Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 08:25 - Feb 14 with 2852 viewsjudd

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 08:18 - Feb 14 by todmordendale

I’m sure we will get out of our own half at some stage and so a goal could be on the cards.
Up the Dale

Yes, that will be when we change ends.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 08:32 - Feb 14 with 2840 viewstodmordendale

30 passes in our half then “Hey Presto” back to Bobby Dazzler who hoofs it into touch for a quick counter attack.
Can’t wait.
C’mon the Dale
Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 09:26 - Feb 14 with 2790 viewsJames1980

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 19:42 - Feb 13 by DaleiLama

I think the sky is going to leak the most. If the game is on after the forecast I just saw it'll be a miracle. Warm air capable of carrying bucket loads of rain. P-P

Is it only the ref that can make a decision to postpone a game?
Is there precedent for bringing a match forward due to an unfavourable weather forecast?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 10:51]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 10:29 - Feb 14 with 2718 viewsTVOS1907

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 09:26 - Feb 14 by James1980

Is it only the ref that can make a decision to postpone a game?
Is there precedent for bringing a match forward due to an unfavourable weather forecast?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 10:51]

No

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:26 - Feb 14 with 2560 viewsJames1980

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 10:29 - Feb 14 by TVOS1907

No

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:31 - Feb 14 with 2546 viewsToffeemanc

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:26 - Feb 14 by James1980

Fully expecting a postponement for sure now.

We only seem to issue these updates when we know there is little chance of the game being on. The fact there is no current photo of the pitch conditions on the tweet or the official story on the website speaks volumes.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 14:32]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:41 - Feb 14 with 2518 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:31 - Feb 14 by Toffeemanc

We only seem to issue these updates when we know there is little chance of the game being on. The fact there is no current photo of the pitch conditions on the tweet or the official story on the website speaks volumes.

No mention of any efforts to protect the pitch, maybe the club wants to take advantage of our mid week form ....... oh wait

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 15:07 - Feb 14 with 2476 viewskiwidale

Just a though would it be advantages for us to postpone such an important fixture? Tranmere seem to be in terminal decline without any assistance from us. A Tranmere win on Saturday would give them a massive boost.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 15:09]

This is not the time for bickering.

Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 15:13 - Feb 14 with 2454 viewsJames1980

If this match was against opposition from further afield would it have already been postponed?

Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 15:57 - Feb 14 with 2373 viewsAtThePeake

Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 15:07 - Feb 14 by kiwidale

Just a though would it be advantages for us to postpone such an important fixture? Tranmere seem to be in terminal decline without any assistance from us. A Tranmere win on Saturday would give them a massive boost.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 15:09]

If they're in terminal decline then surely now is the best time to play them!

Tangled up in blue.

Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 15:59 - Feb 14 with 2366 viewsAtThePeake

Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 15:57 - Feb 14 by AtThePeake

If they're in terminal decline then surely now is the best time to play them!

It*

Tangled up in blue.

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 16:31 - Feb 14 with 2307 viewsDelboy

Match Preview: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 14:31 - Feb 14 by Toffeemanc

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/february/kwadwobaahcontract/
A fleeting image of the pitch earlier in the week is shown here behind Kwadwo.
Doesn't show much but its all we are going to get I suspect.
Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 17:05 - Feb 14 with 2253 viewsmingthemerciless

From what I saw on the pitch video last weekend if it rains at all between now and 3-00pm tomorrow I would have thought the game will be off. Given the forecast for the next 24 hrs I'd say it's a certainty.
Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 21:05 - Feb 25 with 1868 viewstodmordendale

Tranmere on for 3 points tonight, happen. If they manage to get summat out of Fleetwood on Saturday and with the best will in the world I cannot see us getting much at Pompey. It makes the rescheduled game a big six pointer. And we could well be in the mire by then.
Shap yer sel lads; buying into shite may not be that good a purchase. UTD
Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 22:32 - Feb 25 with 1738 viewskiwidale

Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 21:05 - Feb 25 by todmordendale

Tranmere on for 3 points tonight, happen. If they manage to get summat out of Fleetwood on Saturday and with the best will in the world I cannot see us getting much at Pompey. It makes the rescheduled game a big six pointer. And we could well be in the mire by then.
Shap yer sel lads; buying into shite may not be that good a purchase. UTD

I notice two down votes for your post Toddale some strange folk in Rochdale.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match Thread: Dale v Tranmere Rovers on 07:25 - Feb 26 with 1616 viewstodmordendale

Indeed kiwi.
I was just saying ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024