Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help...Zac Fletcher 21:19 - Jul 17 with 2466 viewsjonnybagjoe

Hello to all Banksy and street art fans.
A few weeks ago me and my friend have bought The Barcode print of Banksy.
We bought the print from Zac James Fletcher from Spot Lamd (Rochdale). He seemed to be a professional art seller, he has provided us with his driver licence and a copy of his bank card (I would like to attested, if I can). We transferred him a deposit directly to his bank account (3600gbp as a deposit). Two weeks ago we received a cheap fake copy of this print. He ensured us that he has sent this print by mistake and will refund the money. Since then we didn't hear back from him.
The problem is that we are living in Sydney. For now we have opened an investigation with our bank.
Let us know if someone of you has been in the same or similar situation or maybe you even met him.
To warn you we attached a copy of his photo ID. Legal action will be seeded if a solution to this problem is not gonna be sorted out.
Please give us any tips or advises, don't let this things happen in the street art word.

Thank you very much for all your help and advises. PLEASE CONTACT LOCAL POLICE IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION

Boris Opold
Help...Zac Fletcher on 22:44 - Jul 17 with 2369 viewsBrierls

There are so many professional art sellers in Rochdale, it’s difficult to know the good ones from the bad.

I’m sorry somebody from our glorious town has done you an injustice. Is there anything we can do to help?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 22:44]
Help...Zac Fletcher on 06:41 - Jul 18 with 2289 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Help...Zac Fletcher on 22:44 - Jul 17 by Brierls

There are so many professional art sellers in Rochdale, it’s difficult to know the good ones from the bad.

I’m sorry somebody from our glorious town has done you an injustice. Is there anything we can do to help?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 22:44]

I was met with the usual sight this morning. Discarded easels, unwashed pallets, twisted and contorted empty tubes of oil paint and wantonly tossed away brushes waiting to be picked up by a child or a small fluffy kitten. All the hallmarks of an illegal paint. We’ve got CCTV but identification is impossible, they just pull their berets down.
Still, when you’ve got a town full of professional art dealers what do you expect? The police raided another two exhibitions last night, and that was just in Greave!!
‘Painting matchstick men and matchstick cats and dogs‘ that bloke sang...pi ss taking c unt.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 7:01]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Help...Zac Fletcher on 07:06 - Jul 18 with 2271 viewsIOMDale

Boris, I think your surname has been autocorrected from Opiod.

Certainly sounds as though you’ve been on the crack.

UTDNFS

Help...Zac Fletcher on 08:33 - Jul 18 with 2224 viewsDaleiLama

Thought they spoke English in Sydney? (Also thought they spoke English in BL9 too though).

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Help...Zac Fletcher on 09:52 - Jul 18 with 2152 viewsSandyman

Help...Zac Fletcher on 08:33 - Jul 18 by DaleiLama

Thought they spoke English in Sydney? (Also thought they spoke English in BL9 too though).

The "English" is very BL9 / "Nigerian Prince" standard. Poor effort.
Help...Zac Fletcher on 10:21 - Jul 18 with 2120 viewsZac_B

Well this is odd...just found this from 2015:

https://urbanartassociation.com/thread/134538/help-robbed-banksy-seller-barcode?
Help...Zac Fletcher on 10:58 - Jul 18 with 2084 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Help...Zac Fletcher on 08:33 - Jul 18 by DaleiLama

It’s a murky world with a language of its own.

Got any Basils? - Do you have any brushes?
Got any tents? - Do you have any canvases?
Go Outdoors is shut - I’m all out of canvases.
Have you seen Vin Diesel? - where’s my easel?
A Tony to Tony - a conversation (a Hart to Hart).
Turpentine - the Police.
French resistance - pull your beret down (be inconspicuous).
Whinging Lucy - Mona Lisa.

Alright mate I need a Tony to Tony with you. Got any Basils? Go Outdoors is shut n’all, got any tents? I’ve got four Whinging Lucys to do have you seen Vin Diesel? Be careful there’s turpentine everywhere so make sure you go French resistance.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 11:05]

Help...Zac Fletcher on 11:09 - Jul 18 with 2063 viewsD_Alien

Help...Zac Fletcher on 06:41 - Jul 18 by BigDaveMyCock

I was met with the usual sight this morning. Discarded easels, unwashed pallets, twisted and contorted empty tubes of oil paint and wantonly tossed away brushes waiting to be picked up by a child or a small fluffy kitten. All the hallmarks of an illegal paint. We’ve got CCTV but identification is impossible, they just pull their berets down.
Still, when you’ve got a town full of professional art dealers what do you expect? The police raided another two exhibitions last night, and that was just in Greave!!
‘Painting matchstick men and matchstick cats and dogs‘ that bloke sang...pi ss taking c unt.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 7:01]

I'm led to believe by my dealer that its "...matchstalk cats and dogs", but then he's partial to a bit of stalking with matches

And lighter fuel

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Help...Zac Fletcher on 11:45 - Jul 18 with 2022 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Help...Zac Fletcher on 11:09 - Jul 18 by D_Alien

I'm led to believe by my dealer that its "...matchstalk cats and dogs", but then he's partial to a bit of stalking with matches

And lighter fuel

I genuinely didn’t know that. Everyday’s a school day as they say.

Help...Zac Fletcher on 12:33 - Jul 18 with 1966 viewsD_Alien

Help...Zac Fletcher on 11:45 - Jul 18 by BigDaveMyCock

I genuinely didn’t know that. Everyday’s a school day as they say.

I blame the St. Winifred's School Choir, just not schooled proper

Help...Zac Fletcher on 13:31 - Jul 18 with 1928 viewsmingthemerciless

A bloke offered me the original of " The Fallen Madonna With The Big Boobies " in The Regal Moon last night. I knocked him back, I thought a fiver was a bit steep. I wonder if this is the same bloke.
Help...Zac Fletcher on 14:05 - Jul 18 with 1898 viewsArthurDaley

Help...Zac Fletcher on 13:31 - Jul 18 by mingthemerciless

A bloke offered me the original of " The Fallen Madonna With The Big Boobies " in The Regal Moon last night. I knocked him back, I thought a fiver was a bit steep. I wonder if this is the same bloke.

You did right ming the original sold for £15,000, a world record for a Van Clomp.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-46397261

A large VAT Dave

Help...Zac Fletcher on 14:49 - Jul 18 with 1840 viewsmingthemerciless

Help...Zac Fletcher on 14:05 - Jul 18 by ArthurDaley

You did right ming the original sold for £15,000, a world record for a Van Clomp.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-46397261

Looks like I had a lucky escape. It thought it was a fake when I saw it had three boobies. It did occur to me later that it might have been a " Picasso ", if I'd have known that I'd have given him a fiver.
Help...Zac Fletcher on 18:11 - Jul 18 with 1738 viewsblackdogblue

Talking of historical pieces of art, there’s a place on giggle lane with some pictures on walls which will never see the light of day again..

Now that is Priceless

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Help...Zac Fletcher on 19:14 - Jul 18 with 1694 viewsjudd

You think you got it bad, Jonny.

Zac used to trade as Hitlof Adler and sold be the Wall from Berlin for €50,000.

I should of realised summat were afoot when I aksed where I should send the waggon and he said he'd post it.

I've always hated Pink Floyd.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Help...Zac Fletcher on 20:05 - Jul 18 with 1647 viewsD_Alien

Help...Zac Fletcher on 14:49 - Jul 18 by mingthemerciless

Looks like I had a lucky escape. It thought it was a fake when I saw it had three boobies. It did occur to me later that it might have been a " Picasso ", if I'd have known that I'd have given him a fiver.

tbf, hasn't everyone got three boobies after a couple of hours in t' Moon?

Help...Zac Fletcher on 23:12 - Jul 18 with 1565 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Help...Zac Fletcher on 19:14 - Jul 18 by judd

You think you got it bad, Jonny.

Zac used to trade as Hitlof Adler and sold be the Wall from Berlin for €50,000.

I should of realised summat were afoot when I aksed where I should send the waggon and he said he'd post it.

I've always hated Pink Floyd.

Tell me about it. Got a load of tickets here to see Emily’s play.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024