Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 10:09 - Aug 5 with 43585 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/20-21_sts_announcement/

£200 Sandy
£270 Pearl
£335 Main

[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 10:13]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Season ticket prices on 17:35 - Aug 28 with 2562 viewsisitme

Season ticket prices on 17:29 - Aug 28 by D_Alien

I thought i'd read somewhere that there was a cut-off date for buying a SC of 31 August, but after looking on the OS there's no mention. I suppose i was thinking of it as an "early bird" rate but again, there seems to be no reference to an early-purchase rate and a later one

Just wondered if anyone knew any different?

The reason i'm asking is i was looking initially to see if there was a cut-off date to buy a DFC, but it appears they'd be available at any time during the season

It'd be good to get an update on the number of SCs sold too

The 31st August date is for existing season ticket holders to renew their seat. After this time all seat restrictions are removed. Now obviously people will only go back to their usual seats when/if restrictions on capacities are lifted.

There is no early bird rate.
Season ticket prices on 18:09 - Aug 28 with 2498 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 17:35 - Aug 28 by isitme

The 31st August date is for existing season ticket holders to renew their seat. After this time all seat restrictions are removed. Now obviously people will only go back to their usual seats when/if restrictions on capacities are lifted.

There is no early bird rate.

Ah thanks, i knew i'd read summat to do with 31 August

But a useful reminder if anyone's still thinking about it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket prices on 12:57 - Sep 7 with 2101 viewsboromat

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/september/main-stand-nearing-capacity/

Main stand nearing its reduced capacity.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season ticket prices on 16:33 - Sep 7 with 1926 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/september/emailaddressupdate/

Club asking for an up to date email address to provide code for watching BCD home league games on Ifollow.

Also Pompey game might be government test event, that season ticket holders would be able to attend.

Season ticket prices on 16:49 - Sep 7 with 1902 viewsisitme

Season ticket prices on 16:33 - Sep 7 by James1980

Club asking for an up to date email address to provide code for watching BCD home league games on Ifollow.

Also Pompey game might be government test event, that season ticket holders would be able to attend.

I saw that as well. It would be brilliant if we can attend.
Season ticket prices on 17:14 - Sep 7 with 1848 viewsboromat

Season ticket prices on 16:33 - Sep 7 by James1980

I doubt it will be with the Greater Manchester soft lockdown.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season ticket prices on 17:34 - Sep 7 with 1817 viewsJames1980

If it did go ahead as it is was a test event perhaps the restrictions will be above what we can expect from October onwards.

Season ticket prices on 17:52 - Sep 7 with 1781 viewsjudd

Season ticket prices on 17:34 - Sep 7 by James1980

If it did go ahead as it is was a test event perhaps the restrictions will be above what we can expect from October onwards.

Game put back 24 hours

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices on 18:01 - Sep 7 with 1762 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 17:52 - Sep 7 by judd

Game put back 24 hours

Does the match being on a Sunday make the test event more or less likely?

Season ticket prices on 18:12 - Sep 7 with 1737 viewsisitme

Season ticket prices on 18:01 - Sep 7 by James1980

Does the match being on a Sunday make the test event more or less likely?

Not really. There have been a number of test events in a range of sports. Harlequins had around 2500 supporters for their game against Bath on Saturday. There will be more of these happening with a greater number of people attending as time progresses. I think there is a plan for T20 finals day to have a decent percentage crowd in early October.

Brighton also had a crowd for a friendly last week as well.
Season ticket prices on 15:26 - Sep 8 with 1527 viewsDaleiLama

Public service announcement for anyone not on Twitter (don't remember ANY mention of this at the time but I could be wrong). Don't want anyone to be caught out. Another policy which penalises non-locals ...........

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season ticket prices on 15:32 - Sep 8 with 1512 viewsfermin

Season ticket prices on 15:26 - Sep 8 by DaleiLama

Public service announcement for anyone not on Twitter (don't remember ANY mention of this at the time but I could be wrong). Don't want anyone to be caught out. Another policy which penalises non-locals ...........

I'm not local and mine was posted out so I presume these people chose to collect them.
Season ticket prices on 15:48 - Sep 8 with 1465 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket prices on 15:32 - Sep 8 by fermin

I'm not local and mine was posted out so I presume these people chose to collect them.

There was an option to post or collect - many would choose the latter to avoid cost (to club/self). At the same time, it should have been stated that SC cards had to be collected before the season started. That's all. Anyone who chose to collect must now do so according to the deadline which hadn't previously been mentioned (that I remember). Don't want anyone to turn up and not be able to get in was the main point of my post!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season ticket prices on 16:04 - Sep 8 with 1429 viewsswiggy

Went to collect mine yesterday and it hadn’t even been printed. Bit worried as although I ordered well before Sandy sold out my ticket says “enter via Main Reception”. Does this mean I’m not in the Sandy? Bit confused. 🤷‍♂️
Season ticket prices on 16:33 - Sep 8 with 1372 views100notout

Season ticket prices on 15:48 - Sep 8 by DaleiLama

There was an option to post or collect - many would choose the latter to avoid cost (to club/self). At the same time, it should have been stated that SC cards had to be collected before the season started. That's all. Anyone who chose to collect must now do so according to the deadline which hadn't previously been mentioned (that I remember). Don't want anyone to turn up and not be able to get in was the main point of my post!

I opted to collect and was told they would let me know when it was ready to collect. Never heard anything so as I was passing one day called in to see if it was ready. Like Swiggy I was surprised to see that they hadn't even been printed!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Season ticket prices on 16:49 - Sep 8 with 1348 viewsdawlishdale

Season ticket prices on 16:33 - Sep 8 by 100notout

I opted to collect and was told they would let me know when it was ready to collect. Never heard anything so as I was passing one day called in to see if it was ready. Like Swiggy I was surprised to see that they hadn't even been printed!

Me too. Opted to collect, and the lady said that she would ring. Didn't hear a thing. Poor from the club.
Season ticket prices on 16:53 - Sep 8 with 1340 views1907

I picked mine up last week and it was printed in seconds right in front of me. Better than printing loads that sit lying around for weeks and ultimately get misplaced. No issue.
Season ticket prices on 17:40 - Sep 8 with 1235 viewsupthedale

Season ticket prices on 16:49 - Sep 8 by dawlishdale

Me too. Opted to collect, and the lady said that she would ring. Didn't hear a thing. Poor from the club.

Yes same, I hadn't heard. I can't get to the club at all during office hours - hopefully one of our party can though.

Edit: Though I could ask for them to be posted to be fair if none of us could get there!
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 17:41]
Season ticket prices on 18:14 - Sep 8 with 1189 viewsSandyman

I opted to collect. My invoice said "If you have chosen to collect your card we will communicate in due course when they will be available." Having received no such communication, I called in last Friday to see what was what. Card was ready to pick up. Many people won't have collected S C's if they haven't been told they are ready.
Season ticket prices on 18:20 - Sep 8 with 1181 viewsSandyman

Season ticket prices on 16:04 - Sep 8 by swiggy

Went to collect mine yesterday and it hadn’t even been printed. Bit worried as although I ordered well before Sandy sold out my ticket says “enter via Main Reception”. Does this mean I’m not in the Sandy? Bit confused. 🤷‍♂️

My Sandy card says enter via turnstiles 7-10.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 2:33]
Season ticket prices on 18:37 - Sep 8 with 1142 viewsjudd

Season ticket prices on 18:20 - Sep 8 by Sandyman

My Sandy card says enter via turnstiles 7-10.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 2:33]

Mine says "Do NOT enter - you're barred. Yours sincerely DB"

Poor form if confirmed in writing you'd receive a "communication" from the club when ready, especially after the length of time people queued in line and on line, those who were turned away and had to make another journey up, having stumped up for a huge price increase
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 19:39]

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024