Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) 10:50 - Sep 24 with 9522 viewsIOMDale

https://mobile.twitter.com/fitzochris/status/1309065116252614657

UTDNFS

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:12 - Sep 24 with 2675 viewsShun

Also would like to know what DA's avatar is.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:15 - Sep 24 with 2655 views49thseason

I wonder if our American investors have had any input in identifying this lad? I wonder if anyone thought to give them a call and see what they reckoned?
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:21 - Sep 24 with 2611 viewsTomRAFC

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:15 - Sep 24 by 49thseason

I wonder if our American investors have had any input in identifying this lad? I wonder if anyone thought to give them a call and see what they reckoned?

Interesting point. I have wondered whether or not they've been consulted on transfers.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:23 - Sep 24 with 2593 viewsjudd

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:21 - Sep 24 by TomRAFC

Interesting point. I have wondered whether or not they've been consulted on transfers.

I got the impression that their investment was seen as hostile.

Hat's off to Fitzo, being 1st to break the news again.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:39 - Sep 24 with 2520 viewsjonahwhereru

Three years suggests his is on the lower end of the wage scale, to the extent that the club were happy to commit to a third year.
Newby has been a positive. While this lad has dropped out of league football before returning to I hope he can have the same positive impact. As long as the “it’s not Henderson” types give him a chance.
It does perhaps send a message to Done, Tavares and to a lesser extent Baah. It’s up to them to react now.
Welcome Jake, you’ll do for me.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:53 - Sep 24 with 2438 views49thseason

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:39 - Sep 24 by jonahwhereru

Three years suggests his is on the lower end of the wage scale, to the extent that the club were happy to commit to a third year.
Newby has been a positive. While this lad has dropped out of league football before returning to I hope he can have the same positive impact. As long as the “it’s not Henderson” types give him a chance.
It does perhaps send a message to Done, Tavares and to a lesser extent Baah. It’s up to them to react now.
Welcome Jake, you’ll do for me.

Done is part of a former generation, Newby, Humphrys and Beesley are for right now and Baah and Tavares are the next generation. You can almost imagine the spreadsheet being filled in position by position.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:09 - Sep 24 with 2362 viewsD_Alien

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:12 - Sep 24 by Shun

Also would like to know what DA's avatar is.

Ha! A few weeks ago i posted summat about a Dale game decades ago, which turned out to be wrong and a real memory fade, but i said at the time "...and if that's wrong i'll trepan myself with a rusty screwdriver"

So the next thing i did was look for an image to match, and found this alien-like guy having his skull split open with what looks like a clamp, nearest i could get!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:16 - Sep 24 with 2324 viewsjudd

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:09 - Sep 24 by D_Alien

Ha! A few weeks ago i posted summat about a Dale game decades ago, which turned out to be wrong and a real memory fade, but i said at the time "...and if that's wrong i'll trepan myself with a rusty screwdriver"

So the next thing i did was look for an image to match, and found this alien-like guy having his skull split open with what looks like a clamp, nearest i could get!

I thought it was a scene from when you were on Bargain Hunt.

Login to get fewer ads

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:17 - Sep 24 with 2317 viewsrochdaleriddler

Good to see we are still recruiting, given the current circumstances.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:20 - Sep 24 with 2305 viewsD_Alien

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:16 - Sep 24 by judd

I thought it was a scene from when you were on Bargain Hunt.

I'd rather trepan myself with a rusty screwdriv... oh

Let's hope BBM's watched a few episodes!

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:30 - Sep 24 with 2245 viewsDaleiLama

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:09 - Sep 24 by D_Alien

I thought it was a corkscrew in a turnip. Which is wrong anyway, even if I'm right?!?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:51 - Sep 24 with 2158 viewsD_Alien

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:30 - Sep 24 by DaleiLama

I thought it was a corkscrew in a turnip. Which is wrong anyway, even if I'm right?!?

I guess it can be whatever anyone's closet fantasy wants it to be!

In another universe, it's Stephen Humphrys and Jake Beesley sympathising over Matty Done when they've both scored 20+ goals this season and he got stuck on 19

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:54 - Sep 24 with 2142 viewsjudd

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 15:51 - Sep 24 by D_Alien

I guess it can be whatever anyone's closet fantasy wants it to be!

In another universe, it's Stephen Humphrys and Jake Beesley sympathising over Matty Done when they've both scored 20+ goals this season and he got stuck on 19

I would settle for those goals scored right now!

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 16:41 - Sep 24 with 2002 viewsisitme

Does that mean that the striker on loan from Man Utd is not happening anymore?
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 16:46 - Sep 24 with 1983 viewskel

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 16:41 - Sep 24 by isitme

Does that mean that the striker on loan from Man Utd is not happening anymore?

“Patience”
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 18:31 - Sep 24 with 1691 viewsblackdogblue

Let me add my two penneth...

The last “non league” promise we signed was Keaton Mulvey who is currently on loan at Mossley FC & incidentally scored last night....

Why is this guy any different? Will he play or be “loaned” out for “experience”?

Giving him a shirt number does not mean he will be on the team sheet come Saturday. Getting more confused with what I am seeing by the day..

Don’t get me wrong, welcome any new players to the club but questioning this one..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 18:36 - Sep 24 with 1667 views1907

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 18:31 - Sep 24 by blackdogblue

The last “non league” promise we signed was Keaton Mulvey who is currently on loan at Mossley FC & incidentally scored last night....

Why is this guy any different? Will he play or be “loaned” out for “experience”?

Giving him a shirt number does not mean he will be on the team sheet come Saturday. Getting more confused with what I am seeing by the day..

Don’t get me wrong, welcome any new players to the club but questioning this one..

He’s got a squad number in the starting 11, is a good few years older & has played & scored in the football league
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 18:44 - Sep 24 with 1626 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 18:55 - Sep 24 with 1591 viewsseasidedale

Hasn’t the striker at Man U got a longer term injury at present (months)
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 18:56]
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:21 - Sep 24 with 1497 viewsJames1980

It's great to see we are making efforts to strengthen our forward line and hopefully an investment will make a good return on the pitch and at some stage in the bank account.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:32 - Sep 24 with 1433 viewsAncoats_Blue

Going off this picture it looks like he’ll add some height to the squad

https://mobile.twitter.com/beesley_jake/status/1309154492554805250
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:38 - Sep 24 with 1401 viewsrochdaleriddler

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:32 - Sep 24 by Ancoats_Blue

Going off this picture it looks like he’ll add some height to the squad

https://mobile.twitter.com/beesley_jake/status/1309154492554805250

Unless the other guy is 4ft 6

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:39 - Sep 24 with 1399 viewsChaffRAFC

1. Keaton Mulvey is 18, Jake Beesley is 23

2. Keaton Mulvey had played zero first team football until he joined us and went out on loan and has played one game for Runcorn and two for Mossley in that time, Jake Beesley had played 120 league games and scored 33 league goals.

3. Keton Mulvey didn't cost a fee, Jake Beesley has cost us a fee.

I would argue that this signing is similar to the one of Jack Muldoon in that both started off at clubs in the football league and dropped into non-league to get experience and goals, Muldoon incidentally scored a fair few more than Beesley has but similar type of career. Both got into their early-mid twenties before being picked up by us. Muldoon obviously didn't make it for us but the likes of Scott Hogan did.

This is nothing like the signing of Mulvey.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:40 - Sep 24 with 1389 viewsAncoats_Blue

I was at the game and impressed by Mulvey and in fairness the quality of the whole match. Good to see Tom Kennedy again as well.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:48 - Sep 24 with 1345 viewsblackdogblue

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:39 - Sep 24 by ChaffRAFC

1. Keaton Mulvey is 18, Jake Beesley is 23

2. Keaton Mulvey had played zero first team football until he joined us and went out on loan and has played one game for Runcorn and two for Mossley in that time, Jake Beesley had played 120 league games and scored 33 league goals.

3. Keton Mulvey didn't cost a fee, Jake Beesley has cost us a fee.

I would argue that this signing is similar to the one of Jack Muldoon in that both started off at clubs in the football league and dropped into non-league to get experience and goals, Muldoon incidentally scored a fair few more than Beesley has but similar type of career. Both got into their early-mid twenties before being picked up by us. Muldoon obviously didn't make it for us but the likes of Scott Hogan did.

This is nothing like the signing of Mulvey.

Ok, whilst I take onboard & respect your opinion. What age was Calvin when we signed him & his goal scoring record? Same can be said for Lewis Alexandra... as 2 rhetorical questions? What has age got to do with it? “R” Luke, Mason Greenwood is he called?

Not wanting to cause a row or a mass debate, I am just asking a question

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024