Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL 22:57 - Jul 26 with 13076 viewsRAFCBLUE

Tonight dear readers, we start a journey into the exciting world of Morton House's directors and opening them up to a little bit of public scrutiny to check the stories that are about them in the public domain.

The EFL will be doing this, if they are a credible buyer, so there is no reason we should let the EFL have all of the fun.

As they say, ladies first!

Denise Valarie Coutnell is registered as a working director of Morton House Mgt and First Form Construction Limited. She works alongside her other two directors Darrell Rose and Faical Safouane.

More about Faical Safouane tomorrow!

Denise was born in March 1943, so is 78 years young. Still working hard in the corporate world.

Her claim to fame - appearing in the Sunday Telegraph in 2012 for being involved with a chap called Taoufik Didi. Read that Sunday Telegraph article for yourself in the public domain here:

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-sunday-telegraph/20120122/282759173548881

The Sunday Telegraph reported at the time
"With the help of a friend, Denise Courtnell, 68 (in January 2012 when the article was first pubished), Didi set up and managed a nightspot, Bar Lush, in Chingford, northeast London, but it was here that he began dealing drugs.

He was arrested in 2009 after selling £160 “wraps” of cocaine to undercover police on four occasions, and was jailed for three years at Snaresbrook Crown Court in 2010.

The bar business collapsed and Mrs Courtnell lost her home. The criminal, who has previous convictions for false accounting, criminal damage and perverting the course of justice, served half the sentence and was freed last October.

Denise has multiple addresses if you want to write to her:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/search?q=denise+court
1) 111 Watling Gate 297-303 Edgware Road, London, England, NW9 6NB
2) 14 Stanford Close, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8DY
3) Ackley Ma Lee & Co., 111 Watling Gate, 297-303 Edgware Road, London, United Kingdom, NW9 6NB
4) 20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
5) 68 Lombard Street, London, England, EC3V 9LJ

Despite this she isn't currently listed on the electoral register - but who likes to vote for politicians.

Now some questions:

1) How many 78 year old non-retired company directors do you know?
2) What would a 78 year old lady be doing being involved in a payroll company in the construction sector?
3) What first attracted her to Dale?
4) Can she pay left back?

I'm sure other Dale fans will have questions that might help the EFL lines of enquiry; feel free to fire away..!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:33 - Aug 5 with 3726 viewsDenise_V_Courtnell

I'm impressed... my own special post
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:36 - Aug 5 with 3710 viewsIOMDale

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:33 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

I'm impressed... my own special post

Hello Denise, fancy asking your fellow directors or those that you front for whether they fancy coming on and engaging in genuine dialogue with the fan base about their intentions for the club?

UTDNFS

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:43 - Aug 5 with 3677 viewsBigKindo

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:36 - Aug 5 by IOMDale

Hello Denise, fancy asking your fellow directors or those that you front for whether they fancy coming on and engaging in genuine dialogue with the fan base about their intentions for the club?

You will have to put on your boxing gloves.
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:44 - Aug 5 with 3662 viewsIOMDale

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:43 - Aug 5 by BigKindo

You will have to put on your boxing gloves.

Gloves? I thought these gangsters would be familiar with bare-knuckle action.

UTDNFS

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 17:34 - Aug 5 with 3511 viewsDenise_V_Courtnell

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:36 - Aug 5 by IOMDale

So IOMDale... you've run a poll on me... lol. If i gave you my maiden name... would that help you? Tell your 'people' to check out Lomax... then your poll may change
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 17:46 - Aug 5 with 3458 viewsDaleiLama

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 17:34 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

So IOMDale... you've run a poll on me... lol. If i gave you my maiden name... would that help you? Tell your 'people' to check out Lomax... then your poll may change

Was expecting Lucan

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 17:48 - Aug 5 with 3432 viewsJames1980

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 17:34 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Ahem

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 18:03 - Aug 5 with 3369 viewsIOMDale

I’ve run a poll on you? Must have been without my knowledge, love.

UTDNFS

Login to get fewer ads

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 19:40 - Aug 5 with 3197 viewsjonahwhereru

Dee my mum is a similar age to yourself and wouldn’t have a clue about the term”lol”. You being a woman of, shall we say experience, i’ll look forward to seeing your future contributions. Words say so much don’t you think.
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 19:52 - Aug 5 with 3137 viewsDenise_V_Courtnell

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 19:40 - Aug 5 by jonahwhereru

Dee my mum is a similar age to yourself and wouldn’t have a clue about the term”lol”. You being a woman of, shall we say experience, i’ll look forward to seeing your future contributions. Words say so much don’t you think.

Dee? Dee? How dare you and before you start, the Telegraph article is all lies, our Andy has no idea where Rotchdale is.

Some smart 78 year olds down here you know
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 20:02 - Aug 5 with 3095 viewsD_Alien

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 19:52 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Dee? Dee? How dare you and before you start, the Telegraph article is all lies, our Andy has no idea where Rotchdale is.

Dee, you should try talking to one of them

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 20:59 - Aug 5 with 2973 viewsSalegraham

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 19:52 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

So Andy has no Idea where ROCHDALE is, next time get your story right' his car and bouncer were spotted in ROCHDALE AFC car park
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 21:11 - Aug 5 with 2930 viewsJames1980

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 20:59 - Aug 5 by Salegraham

So Andy has no Idea where ROCHDALE is, next time get your story right' his car and bouncer were spotted in ROCHDALE AFC car park

'she' refers to us as 'Rotchdale' any trolls in the past used that 'hilarious' misspelling on this message board?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 21:16]

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 21:34 - Aug 5 with 2829 viewsSuddenLad

Is Andy related to the late Noel Cantwell ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 21:49 - Aug 5 with 2732 views49thseason

Denise, How's Edward these days? Still living in Woodford Green?
You have had a busy year haven't you? resigned from 4 companies in April but had joined 2 new ones in March. Still I expect the Mark Foster will be along to help out for a couple of days or so? Its intriguing how you can always seem to bob in and our of companies in the Spring , sort of either side of April 6th and that Mr Foster seems to pop in for a few days too. Odd, but interesting. Its a bit like a merry-go-round isn't it 5 or 6 of you all in and out of half a dozen companies each, for a few months here and there, still I guess someone will figure out what you are all up to, or is it that you are not very good at running actual businesses?
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 21:53 - Aug 5 with 2714 viewsjonahwhereru

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 21:34 - Aug 5 by SuddenLad

Is Andy related to the late Noel Cantwell ??

No! Noel had an A in his name, whereas this one is spelt with a U.
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 10:43 - Aug 7 with 2357 viewsMarjorie_Plane

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fa-probes-c
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 12:26 - Aug 8 with 2161 viewsDaleiLama

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 10:43 - Aug 7 by Marjorie_Plane

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fa-probes-c

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:57 - Aug 8 with 1986 viewsboromat

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 12:26 - Aug 8 by DaleiLama

I'd be quite happy in the circumstances for every other news outlet to do the same.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 09:12 - Aug 16 with 1683 viewsMarjorie_Plane

With the revelations coming out last night, it is now obvious how Jarvis, Curran, Rose and of course 78 year old Denise got hold of inside information. These people were sent confidential information about our club and shareholders. Let that sink in
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 08:50 - Aug 19 with 1323 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

seems to be a fair amount of press interest this week - lots of queries coming in on social media, so giving these threads a bump.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 19:49 - Feb 13 with 938 viewsRAFCBLUE

Eight months in to Morton House.

Does Denise Courtnell actually exist?

If you look very closely at the Companies House filings:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/fili

1st May 2021: Denise owns 100% of Morton House.

28th July 2021: Denise sells 51% of Morton House to Darrell Rose. Retains 49%

29th July 2021: Curran makes homophobic remark in an EFL meeting relating to Morton House investment as reported in the Daily Telegraph on 5th August. This EFL meeting was held about the hostile takeover of Rochdale AFC.

16th August 2021: EFL open disciplinary investigations.

21st August 2021: EFL announce disciplinary investigations.

24th August 2021: Morton House file a confirmation statement that says:
* Rose has sold his 51% bought on 28th July to Safouane. Rose owned a majority shareholding for 28 days.
* Courtnell backdates her sale of 49% to Safouane to 1st May - having confirmed on 28th July 2021!

3rd September 2021: Courtnell, not now any form of owner, signs the accounts for the year ended 31 July 2021 as the statutory director.

Courtnell was and is still a statutory director.

Born in May 1943, this pensioner is one of the hardest working 78 years olds I have ever come across.

So why, in 8 months, has no-one ever seen her, heard of her or been able to locate her. Maybe the EFL have managed to find her? I can't imagine she is the type of person who is tied to a laptop and video calls all day long.

And of the two directors of Morton House - Safouane and Courtnell, which of them - or indeed both - signed off on taking the Supporters Trust of Rochdale AFC to the High Court in January 2022?

I'm worried about Denise.

Maybe Alexander Jarvis could shed some light on her whereabouts......

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 20:01 - Feb 13 with 874 viewsjudd

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 19:49 - Feb 13 by RAFCBLUE

Eight months in to Morton House.

Does Denise Courtnell actually exist?

If you look very closely at the Companies House filings:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/fili

1st May 2021: Denise owns 100% of Morton House.

28th July 2021: Denise sells 51% of Morton House to Darrell Rose. Retains 49%

29th July 2021: Curran makes homophobic remark in an EFL meeting relating to Morton House investment as reported in the Daily Telegraph on 5th August. This EFL meeting was held about the hostile takeover of Rochdale AFC.

16th August 2021: EFL open disciplinary investigations.

21st August 2021: EFL announce disciplinary investigations.

24th August 2021: Morton House file a confirmation statement that says:
* Rose has sold his 51% bought on 28th July to Safouane. Rose owned a majority shareholding for 28 days.
* Courtnell backdates her sale of 49% to Safouane to 1st May - having confirmed on 28th July 2021!

3rd September 2021: Courtnell, not now any form of owner, signs the accounts for the year ended 31 July 2021 as the statutory director.

Courtnell was and is still a statutory director.

Born in May 1943, this pensioner is one of the hardest working 78 years olds I have ever come across.

So why, in 8 months, has no-one ever seen her, heard of her or been able to locate her. Maybe the EFL have managed to find her? I can't imagine she is the type of person who is tied to a laptop and video calls all day long.

And of the two directors of Morton House - Safouane and Courtnell, which of them - or indeed both - signed off on taking the Supporters Trust of Rochdale AFC to the High Court in January 2022?

I'm worried about Denise.

Maybe Alexander Jarvis could shed some light on her whereabouts......

Exactly who is instructing solicitors on behalf of Morton House and are they using an Argos pencil?

What are the penalties for a person with no shareholding or statutory directorship instructing a firm of solicitors, should this turn out to be the case?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 20:04 - Feb 13 with 863 viewsRAFCBLUE

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 20:01 - Feb 13 by judd

Exactly who is instructing solicitors on behalf of Morton House and are they using an Argos pencil?

What are the penalties for a person with no shareholding or statutory directorship instructing a firm of solicitors, should this turn out to be the case?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54209977

"Under the government's plan, directors will no longer be able to be appointed until their identity has been verified by Companies House.

Ministers say this simple change will help businesses and individuals know who they are dealing with - and help the National Crime Agency track down suspects.

Lord Callanan, Minister for Corporate Responsibility, said: "Mandatory identity verification will mean criminals have no place to hide... and ensure people cannot manipulate the UK market for their own financial gain."

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 20:08 - Feb 13 with 834 viewsJames1980

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 20:04 - Feb 13 by RAFCBLUE

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54209977

"Under the government's plan, directors will no longer be able to be appointed until their identity has been verified by Companies House.

Ministers say this simple change will help businesses and individuals know who they are dealing with - and help the National Crime Agency track down suspects.

Lord Callanan, Minister for Corporate Responsibility, said: "Mandatory identity verification will mean criminals have no place to hide... and ensure people cannot manipulate the UK market for their own financial gain."

Surely there aren't false identities involved.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024