Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one ?? 17:38 - Aug 3 with 9501 viewsSuddenLad

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Another one ?? on 16:43 - Aug 4 with 3172 viewsleedsdale

Possibly just a loan

Another one ?? on 19:58 - Aug 4 with 2791 viewselectricblue

Another one ?? on 16:43 - Aug 4 by leedsdale

Possibly just a loan

Is this the striker that RS said at the FF as covid and as not joined the club!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Another one ?? on 20:55 - Aug 4 with 2625 viewsShun

Another one ?? on 19:58 - Aug 4 by electricblue

Is this the striker that RS said at the FF as covid and as not joined the club!

I missed the start - what did he say about a striker?
Another one ?? on 21:29 - Aug 4 with 2502 viewsboromat

Another one ?? on 20:55 - Aug 4 by Shun

I missed the start - what did he say about a striker?

Been waiting to sign a striker but they tested positive for Covid and has slowed it down.

Also sounded positive about getting a couple in this week from what I could gather. Mentioned a midfielder, striker and goalkeeper. Long term aim is 2 for every position.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Another one ?? on 08:34 - Aug 5 with 2105 viewselectricblue

Another one ?? on 21:29 - Aug 4 by boromat

Been waiting to sign a striker but they tested positive for Covid and has slowed it down.

Also sounded positive about getting a couple in this week from what I could gather. Mentioned a midfielder, striker and goalkeeper. Long term aim is 2 for every position.

He also stated that he is looking for a few more perminent signings along with loanees...

The players he is looking at afe not journey men which is interesting and refreshi g to hear..

Also the club is paying a % percentage of the loanees wages to that the club get a better calibre of player.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Another one ?? on 15:20 - Aug 6 with 1786 viewsjonahwhereru

Finally Cashman is sorted. Never seen him but I just get a good feel about this one. Could see him working well with Jake. RS refers to him having a bit of edge, in a good way.
I still think Josh Lewis May come in, or some of his stature, because other than Jake we are on the short side up front.
Welcome Danny
UTD
Another one ?? on 15:21 - Aug 6 with 1773 viewsfunkkk

Here he bloody comes!🤑🙋🏻‍♂️
Another one ?? on 15:26 - Aug 6 with 1712 viewsBrierls

The Cashman interview is the best of the bunch, seems like he's got his head screwed on and raring to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Another one ?? on 15:29 - Aug 6 with 1666 viewsKnowlesy

Everyone seems properly hyped about the Cashman signing, which is nice to see, but what's brought it on? Is he actually any good? Apart from having his head screwed on, is he gonna be a key player? Does anyone have any idea?
Another one ?? on 15:32 - Aug 6 with 1628 viewsscarrow

Scored loads in PL2 and assisted loads - a bit of a surprise he was let go from what I can gather. Fingers crossed he'll be a key signing

Poll: Final position

Another one ?? on 15:36 - Aug 6 with 1589 viewsBrierls

Another one ?? on 15:29 - Aug 6 by Knowlesy

Everyone seems properly hyped about the Cashman signing, which is nice to see, but what's brought it on? Is he actually any good? Apart from having his head screwed on, is he gonna be a key player? Does anyone have any idea?

I don't think we know with any of the young lads coming in, on loan or permanent. You just don't know how they're going to adapt to League football. They can look superb in the U23's, but struggle with the demands of mens football. Or it can be a platform for them to show they're players.

You'll probably see the younger generation latching onto Cashman because he's active on social media and they can relate to that.

I'm buzzing about getting started and seeing what these players can do. It's a fresh start and its good to feel optimistic going into a season.
Another one ?? on 15:39 - Aug 6 with 1569 viewsAtThePeake

Another one ?? on 15:32 - Aug 6 by scarrow

Scored loads in PL2 and assisted loads - a bit of a surprise he was let go from what I can gather. Fingers crossed he'll be a key signing

11 goals & 10 assists in 35 appearances in PL2 if anyone's wondering.

Those figures in that division aren't mesmerising, but I think it's more that he's the only attacking player we've signed thus far and the fact that he seems to have a bit of swagger about him judging from his own interview and from Stockdale's comments. I must admit I'm excited by him.

Tangled up in blue.

Another one ?? on 15:39 - Aug 6 with 1567 viewsTomRAFC

Another one ?? on 15:20 - Aug 6 by jonahwhereru

Finally Cashman is sorted. Never seen him but I just get a good feel about this one. Could see him working well with Jake. RS refers to him having a bit of edge, in a good way.
I still think Josh Lewis May come in, or some of his stature, because other than Jake we are on the short side up front.
Welcome Danny
UTD

We have been linked with Josh Andrews, at Birmingham.

There are free agents in that role, Kurtis Guthrie for example, but they are journeymen with mixed records.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Another one ?? on 15:43 - Aug 6 with 1511 viewsDaleiLama

Robbie Stockdale's blue and white army

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Another one ?? on 15:45 - Aug 6 with 1500 viewsHopwoodblue

Another one ?? on 15:39 - Aug 6 by TomRAFC

We have been linked with Josh Andrews, at Birmingham.

There are free agents in that role, Kurtis Guthrie for example, but they are journeymen with mixed records.

Not being greedy but it would be nice to get another target man in.
With Jakes track record he could quite easily get injured tomorrow putting his head or foot
in the wrong place

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Another one ?? on 15:57 - Aug 6 with 1414 viewsTomRAFC

We definitely need another centre forward. Andrews is 6ft 3.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024