Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Update 18:31 - Aug 20 with 3906 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Brilliant update from the Trust tonight on the hostile takeover.

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/08/9900/

Andy Curran
Darrell Rose
Faical Safouane
Denise Valarie Courtnell
Morton House

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Trust Update on 18:35 - Aug 20 with 3893 viewsboromat

I've just had a thought on the t-shirts, apologies if you're well ahead of me. Is it possible to get some extra's made. Have the players warming up in them. Send some out to potential influencers such as the mayor. Maybe message the influencers something like I think this Tee would look good on you with a link to the new update. Hopefully get a few posting pictures on social media.

Edit: Craig Dawson doesn't seem to be on the socials but he is live on Sky Sports on Monday Night wonder if he'd warm up in one?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 19:36]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Trust Update on 19:12 - Aug 20 with 3788 viewsJames1980

Why the hell have the EFL not rejected this takeover already? This isn't a case for the EFL it should be in the hands of the National Crime Agency ffs.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Trust Update on 19:31 - Aug 20 with 3704 viewsboromat

Trust Update on 19:12 - Aug 20 by James1980

Why the hell have the EFL not rejected this takeover already? This isn't a case for the EFL it should be in the hands of the National Crime Agency ffs.

God only knows what all the legal and bureaucratic stuff that goes on means for the timelines for these sorts of things but even so I think it would be quite safe by now for the EFL just to make a statement that they won't be allowing Morton House to purchase any shares in Rochdale AFC. Even if they don't mention the 'Fit and Proper' test for the time being.

Trust Update on 23:06 - Aug 20 with 3392 viewsRAFCBLUE

Another great update from the Trust and great to see well over 1,000 members.

This is the body that is the 2nd biggest shareholder in the club and represents the stakeholder voice of supporters and the local community.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Trust Update on 13:18 - Aug 21 with 3104 viewsboromat

Trust Update on 23:06 - Aug 20 by RAFCBLUE

Another great update from the Trust and great to see well over 1,000 members.

This is the body that is the 2nd biggest shareholder in the club and represents the stakeholder voice of supporters and the local community.

After this summer I hope we can maintain the high membership numbers for the trust, everyone should now see the benefits and hopefully going forward with the new board as well we have a great opportunity to shape the club.

Trust Update on 08:59 - Sep 1 with 2704 viewsDaleiLama

Trust Update on 13:18 - Aug 21 by boromat

After this summer I hope we can maintain the high membership numbers for the trust, everyone should now see the benefits and hopefully going forward with the new board as well we have a great opportunity to shape the club.

Latest update on membership and it's a whopper. Puzzling that 147 haven't renewed in the current climate though, at just a fiver?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Trust Update on 17:39 - Sep 1 with 2287 viewskel

Excellent newsletter from the Trust just arrived in my inbox. I think the feedback to supporters is the best it’s ever been, and I’d encourage anyone with an issue they want discussing at board level to approach Murray and let him know.

He personally rang me after an issue I had at the Colchester game and that kind of effort to engage goes a long way for me.
Trust Update on 18:15 - Sep 1 with 2219 viewsjudd

Trust Update on 17:39 - Sep 1 by kel

Excellent newsletter from the Trust just arrived in my inbox. I think the feedback to supporters is the best it’s ever been, and I’d encourage anyone with an issue they want discussing at board level to approach Murray and let him know.

He personally rang me after an issue I had at the Colchester game and that kind of effort to engage goes a long way for me.

At the risk of being labelled a Nancy boy, that email brought a lump to my throat.

Fantastic stuff, although I would never, ever, drink bastard Bovril.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Update on 19:22 - Sep 1 with 2107 viewsblackdogblue

Trust Update on 18:15 - Sep 1 by judd

At the risk of being labelled a Nancy boy, that email brought a lump to my throat.

Fantastic stuff, although I would never, ever, drink bastard Bovril.

Jesus that sent a shiver down my spine… Bovril…. I remember it well from being a youngster & my Grandad (god rest his soul), getting one when we used to go to Man U…

What is worse, who remembers OXO drinks 🤮

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Trust Update on 19:56 - Sep 1 with 2053 viewsjudd

Trust Update on 19:22 - Sep 1 by blackdogblue

Jesus that sent a shiver down my spine… Bovril…. I remember it well from being a youngster & my Grandad (god rest his soul), getting one when we used to go to Man U…

What is worse, who remembers OXO drinks 🤮

Oxo and Bovril are from the same stock.

Trust Update on 20:02 - Sep 1 with 2046 viewskel

I have an oxo drink now and again. Bloody lovely.
Trust Update on 20:15 - Sep 1 with 2008 viewsjudd

Trust Update on 20:02 - Sep 1 by kel

I have an oxo drink now and again. Bloody lovely.

Do you get that video as well?

Trust Update on 20:33 - Sep 1 with 1966 viewsTVOS1907

Trust Update on 19:56 - Sep 1 by judd

Oxo and Bovril are from the same stock.

Beef?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Trust Update on 20:41 - Sep 1 with 1930 viewsjudd

Trust Update on 20:33 - Sep 1 by TVOS1907

Beef?

Indeed. I cannot stand either.

Trust Update on 21:02 - Sep 1 with 1861 viewsboromat

Always have a Bovril at the match. Wouldn't dream of having it anywhere else though just a weird match day tradition, Bovril and a Pie.

Trust Update on 00:42 - Sep 2 with 1702 views49thseason

I rather enjoy half a mug of OXO poured over a meat and potato pie .. In a bowl with the other half of the mug as a drink. I also like a banana and jam or a cheese, crisps and apple butty now and again, but not with Oxo.
Trust Update on 07:59 - Sep 2 with 1570 views1907

Trust Update on 08:59 - Sep 1 by DaleiLama

Latest update on membership and it's a whopper. Puzzling that 147 haven't renewed in the current climate though, at just a fiver?

Would imagine some are no longer with us
Trust Update on 11:48 - Sep 2 with 1328 viewsfinberty

Trust Update on 07:59 - Sep 2 by 1907

Would imagine some are no longer with us

And others remain utterly disenchanted by the whole Bottomley / Rawlinson / BBM fiasco, and have found other interests away from Dale.
Trust Update on 12:49 - Sep 2 with 1257 viewspioneer

Trust Update on 21:02 - Sep 1 by boromat

Always have a Bovril at the match. Wouldn't dream of having it anywhere else though just a weird match day tradition, Bovril and a Pie.

One of Billy Connolly’s stories “football violence” is about going to an Old Firm game and ending up in the wrong end….he goes on to say how the only time people drink bovril is at football games. Its a classic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024