Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you purchase any shares?... 21:47 - Oct 11 with 3142 viewsncfc_chalky

Will you purchase any shares?...

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Will you purchase any shares?... on 21:48 - Oct 11 with 3123 viewsncfc_chalky

Just a rough guide to gauge how much interest there will be in the shares

Will you purchase any shares?... on 23:28 - Oct 11 with 2974 viewspioneer

I have just read the letter and application form. Two reflections on the process:

1. Disappointing that there is a minimum purchase but no maximum. I expect that will exclude some fans who may have to choose between a season ticket and a shareholding for example. It would also reassure fans if a maximum was specified in order to reduce the risks of predatory purchases. As it is there is nothing to stop the board selling all the shares to be released to one purchaser/applicant should they wish.
2. Applications have to be approved by the board but there are no criteria provided for how this approval process will be conducted. Without such criteria it seems like cosying up to a board member is the best strategy.

So it continues to be run as a private club with no transparency or accountability to fans/shareholders.

I urge the Trust to push for a transparent process with explicit criteria.
Will you purchase any shares?... on 06:22 - Oct 12 with 2871 viewsnordenblue

Will you purchase any shares?... on 23:28 - Oct 11 by pioneer

I have just read the letter and application form. Two reflections on the process:

1. Disappointing that there is a minimum purchase but no maximum. I expect that will exclude some fans who may have to choose between a season ticket and a shareholding for example. It would also reassure fans if a maximum was specified in order to reduce the risks of predatory purchases. As it is there is nothing to stop the board selling all the shares to be released to one purchaser/applicant should they wish.
2. Applications have to be approved by the board but there are no criteria provided for how this approval process will be conducted. Without such criteria it seems like cosying up to a board member is the best strategy.

So it continues to be run as a private club with no transparency or accountability to fans/shareholders.

I urge the Trust to push for a transparent process with explicit criteria.

Can current non shareholders purchase shares or is it purely for existing share holders, its been mentioned before but I've kept up with every thread
Will you purchase any shares?... on 06:31 - Oct 12 with 2853 viewsforeverhopefulDale

I have said No, but only because I can't afford £200 .
I believe the minimum should be about 25 shares, unless they allow people to pay monthly. I also agree there should be a Max number.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Will you purchase any shares?... on 09:07 - Oct 12 with 2716 viewsR17ALE

Will you purchase any shares?... on 06:22 - Oct 12 by nordenblue

Can current non shareholders purchase shares or is it purely for existing share holders, its been mentioned before but I've kept up with every thread

Anyone can apply now from what I gather. I don't know why pioneer has a bee in his bonnet. It's been made crystal clear that all applications need Board approval to ensure shares go to the right people. Fans. If he's so worried, maybe he should apply for some.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Will you purchase any shares?... on 09:54 - Oct 12 with 2632 views1907

Will you purchase any shares?... on 09:07 - Oct 12 by R17ALE

Anyone can apply now from what I gather. I don't know why pioneer has a bee in his bonnet. It's been made crystal clear that all applications need Board approval to ensure shares go to the right people. Fans. If he's so worried, maybe he should apply for some.

Agreed. Very strange comments from Pioneer this morning.
Will you purchase any shares?... on 10:51 - Oct 12 with 2560 viewspioneer

Will you purchase any shares?... on 09:07 - Oct 12 by R17ALE

Maybe he/she has, maybe he/she hasn't
Will you purchase any shares?... on 10:57 - Oct 12 with 2544 viewspioneer

Will you purchase any shares?... on 09:54 - Oct 12 by 1907

Agreed. Very strange comments from Pioneer this morning.

What is strange about wanting to know how applications will be assessed? The information provided on applications is minimal so not much to go on there.

We have read a lot on here about making sure the right people get the shares and the wrong people dont. I would just be interested to know how that is going to be assessed.

The trust has a representative on the Board which suggests that they will be part of the process. Will they be willing to share how that process will work?
Login to get fewer ads

Will you purchase any shares?... on 11:19 - Oct 12 with 2518 viewsnordenblue

Will you purchase any shares?... on 10:51 - Oct 12 by pioneer

Maybe he/she has, maybe he/she hasn't

Can anyone post a link to an application or how you would go about buying shares if possible?
Thank you,please
Will you purchase any shares?... on 11:38 - Oct 12 with 2479 viewsDaleiLama

Will you purchase any shares?... on 11:19 - Oct 12 by nordenblue

Can anyone post a link to an application or how you would go about buying shares if possible?
Thank you,please

Sent you a PM

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Will you purchase any shares?... on 11:38 - Oct 12 with 2477 viewsDalenet

Will you purchase any shares?... on 11:19 - Oct 12 by nordenblue

Thank you,please

Any Trust member wanting to purchase shares needs to email the Club at shares@rochdaleafc.co.uk. There is a minimum purchase of 100 shares at £2 each.

This is the paragraph in the Trust newsletter yesterday

I am guessing that the club will then send you an application form by email. I have registered and awaiting a response
Will you purchase any shares?... on 12:16 - Oct 12 with 2412 viewselectricblue

There should be a not to sure option to vote for...

Also i think the bare minimum should be 50 shares....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Will you purchase any shares?... on 15:51 - Oct 12 with 2163 viewsSalegraham

Will you purchase any shares?... on 11:38 - Oct 12 by DaleiLama

Sent you a PM

Me too if possible, thanks. Graham
Will you purchase any shares?... on 15:57 - Oct 12 with 2139 viewsDaleiLama

Will you purchase any shares?... on 15:51 - Oct 12 by Salegraham

Me too if possible, thanks. Graham

Sent you a PM

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Will you purchase any shares?... on 17:01 - Oct 12 with 2017 viewsNorthernDale

I am not a trust member, can I still buy shares?
Will you purchase any shares?... on 17:15 - Oct 12 with 1974 viewsR17ALE

Will you purchase any shares?... on 17:01 - Oct 12 by NorthernDale

I am not a trust member, can I still buy shares?

You can apply by emailing the club, I believe.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Will you purchase any shares?... on 17:25 - Oct 12 with 1954 viewsncfc_chalky

I've had the application form emailed me and downloaded the attachment but when I went into my files to view it all I get is a message saying that non of my apps can open that file,is there any way around this?

Will you purchase any shares?... on 17:44 - Oct 12 with 1926 viewsncfc_chalky

Will you purchase any shares?... on 17:25 - Oct 12 by ncfc_chalky

I've had the application form emailed me and downloaded the attachment but when I went into my files to view it all I get is a message saying that non of my apps can open that file,is there any way around this?

I got around it by accessing my email via a different device,who uses cheques nowadays? A bank link would have been easier for everyone

Will you purchase any shares?... on 18:20 - Oct 12 with 1852 viewsD_Alien

Will you purchase any shares?... on 17:44 - Oct 12 by ncfc_chalky

I got around it by accessing my email via a different device,who uses cheques nowadays? A bank link would have been easier for everyone

It also states on the form:

"I will contact the Club Secretary to arrange a bank transfer or a debit card payment." if not wishing to pay by cheque. That's what i've done, and added that i'll call into the club office to arrange that should my application be successful

[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 18:21]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Will you purchase any shares?... on 19:10 - Oct 12 with 1745 viewsncfc_chalky

Will you purchase any shares?... on 18:20 - Oct 12 by D_Alien

It also states on the form:

"I will contact the Club Secretary to arrange a bank transfer or a debit card payment." if not wishing to pay by cheque. That's what i've done, and added that i'll call into the club office to arrange that should my application be successful

[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 18:21]

Yeah I saw that D_A but who downloads application forms nowadays,it would have been easier all done online and if successful just sort out the money that way,there's quaint charm about Rochdale that I like though,you lot seem to be ten years behind the rest of the country

Will you purchase any shares?... on 19:14 - Oct 12 with 1728 viewsD_Alien

Will you purchase any shares?... on 19:10 - Oct 12 by ncfc_chalky

Yeah I saw that D_A but who downloads application forms nowadays,it would have been easier all done online and if successful just sort out the money that way,there's quaint charm about Rochdale that I like though,you lot seem to be ten years behind the rest of the country

It was done without having to download it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Will you purchase any shares?... on 19:47 - Oct 12 with 1622 viewsncfc_chalky

Will you purchase any shares?... on 19:14 - Oct 12 by D_Alien

It was done without having to download it

FFS...Why do I open my mouth

I've only just clicked onto the application form

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024