Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moan free zone - Block E 00:27 - Nov 26 with 3002 views_Windydale

Let's get experimental.Hopefully, next season Dale can designate a block in the Main stand or in the Pearl st, which is an abuse-free zone. Were like-minded folk can go buy a ticket and sit in a block without someone screaming abuse at players. If those found guilty are ejected. I would buy a seat in this section, as I believe if the players are trying they don't deserve abuse. I'll moan and complain but won't give it to the players. I would also like half time quiz.
Moan free zone - Block E on 08:05 - Nov 26 with 2854 viewsDalenet

I can't take that seriously. Especially given Block E is where quite a bit of the moaning comes from. Hilly always directed his anger at Block E. Quite rightly. I think one of the boo boys when the players take the knee sits in block E.

I have vision of dangling microphones above every seat monitoring anybody that speaks or squeaks
Moan free zone - Block E on 08:48 - Nov 26 with 2803 viewsboromat

Isn't the Family Stand supposed to be just that?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Moan free zone - Block E on 11:05 - Nov 26 with 2638 viewsfunkkk

Can we have a moaning block as well? In the interests of fairness and all that.
Moan free zone - Block E on 11:16 - Nov 26 with 2620 viewswozzrafc

Moan free zone - Block E on 08:48 - Nov 26 by boromat

Isn't the Family Stand supposed to be just that?

The language and abuse in the family stand is off the scale.

In recent matches I have looked to move elsewhere because the language and general attute of some in there is so bad!!
Moan free zone - Block E on 11:18 - Nov 26 with 2618 viewspioneer

Moan free zone - Block E on 11:05 - Nov 26 by funkkk

You might need the entire stand😊
Moan free zone - Block E on 11:37 - Nov 26 with 2592 viewsSuddenLad

Moan free zone - Block E on 11:16 - Nov 26 by wozzrafc

The language and abuse in the family stand is off the scale.

In recent matches I have looked to move elsewhere because the language and general attute of some in there is so bad!!

I did exactly that 10 seasons ago when my grandkids were at primary school. The language and abuse was off the scale. Stewards were not interested. Still not, from what you say.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Moan free zone - Block E on 12:05 - Nov 26 with 2544 viewsD_Alien

Moan free zone - Block E on 11:05 - Nov 26 by funkkk

If we really want to be experi-mental, we could have a Competitive Moaning Block, called the Anger Zone or summat

It'd certainly raise everyone else's spirits during a boring game!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Moan free zone - Block E on 12:13 - Nov 26 with 2518 viewsDaleiLama

If the club want to raise some fecking money, how about a swear box? Would deffo generate more than the half-time draw. I owe it a quid.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Moan free zone - Block E on 12:13 - Nov 26 with 2518 viewswozzrafc

Moan free zone - Block E on 11:37 - Nov 26 by SuddenLad

I did exactly that 10 seasons ago when my grandkids were at primary school. The language and abuse was off the scale. Stewards were not interested. Still not, from what you say.

I usually stand in the Sandy lane but transfer to the family stand when my son comes with me.

At the Sutton game my son asked me why the people at the back were getting so aggressive and angry!!! This was before they equalised.

The language was shocking!! I know you get some at a game but this was constant and aggressive.

We went into the Sandy lane for the Leyton orient game and my son said he I enjoyed it far more as he said ‘ it’s friendly and fans don’t want to fight the players’.

They have had enough on their plate these last few months but it’s something the board should look at if the really want to maximise their family offering.
Moan free zone - Block E on 12:16 - Nov 26 with 2507 viewsD_Alien

Moan free zone - Block E on 12:13 - Nov 26 by DaleiLama

If the club want to raise some fecking money, how about a swear box? Would deffo generate more than the half-time draw. I owe it a quid.

They'd need to charge more than a penny a go?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Moan free zone - Block E on 13:01 - Nov 26 with 2442 viewsjudd

Moan free zone - Block E on 12:05 - Nov 26 by D_Alien

If we really want to be experi-mental, we could have a Competitive Moaning Block, called the Anger Zone or summat

It'd certainly raise everyone else's spirits during a boring game!

Angry Lane End

Moan Stand

OMG Stand

Spillguts Lane Stand

All at the Crown Howl Arena

Poll: What is it to be then?

Moan free zone - Block E on 13:19 - Nov 26 with 2410 views442Dale

Moan free zone - Block E on 13:01 - Nov 26 by judd

Angry Lane End

Moan Stand

OMG Stand

Spillguts Lane Stand

All at the Crown Howl Arena

Spotthepersonnothurlingabuseirrationallyland Stadium.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Moan free zone - Block E on 13:51 - Nov 26 with 2368 viewsheywooddale

Moan free zone - Block E on 08:05 - Nov 26 by Dalenet

I can't take that seriously. Especially given Block E is where quite a bit of the moaning comes from. Hilly always directed his anger at Block E. Quite rightly. I think one of the boo boys when the players take the knee sits in block E.

I have vision of dangling microphones above every seat monitoring anybody that speaks or squeaks

I always assumed that you paid more in the main stand for the privilege of being able to moan at the manager........what other reason is there??? It certain isn't for the view, atmosphere or ample leg room!
Moan free zone - Block E on 16:47 - Nov 26 with 2198 viewsboromat

Moan free zone - Block E on 13:51 - Nov 26 by heywooddale

I always assumed that you paid more in the main stand for the privilege of being able to moan at the manager........what other reason is there??? It certain isn't for the view, atmosphere or ample leg room!

It's a long time since I was in the family stand but it was always supposed to be clamped down on. Otherwise what's the point of a family stand. Something maybe to bring up with the club or trust.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Moan free zone - Block E on 19:20 - Nov 26 with 2060 viewsmikehunt

I’ve noticed more moaners than usual. Do you think they might be Bumley Fifth Columnists?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Moan free zone - Block E on 19:22 - Nov 26 with 2056 viewsEllDale

If we had a swear box I’d be well out of pocket some seasons.
And a couple of guys who stand near me in the Sandy wouldn’t be able to afford to come to games!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024