Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor Contract Extension 15:01 - Aug 15 with 2057 viewsHullDale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/august/maxtaylorcontractextension/

Surprised by this. Wouldn't be surprised if its quickly followed by an announcement that he is heading out on loan.
Taylor Contract Extension on 15:05 - Aug 15 with 2022 viewsBrierls

He must be fooking ace in training.

I had high hopes for him at the start of last season, but it was obviously too soon for him. I'm not sure he's kicked on at all.
Taylor Contract Extension on 15:12 - Aug 15 with 1972 views49thseason

I thought he was playing well just before his injury, Bearing in mind he lost 2 years at United with his cancer problems, he seemed to be growing into men's football quite nicely and he does have to capability to score goals, notwithstanding the OG at the Sandy Lane End!
I think he can be a proper centre half for us as his confidence and strength return.
Taylor Contract Extension on 15:45 - Aug 15 with 1819 viewsAtThePeake

He isn't a first-choice player and there's every chance we're looking for a new manager in a month or two. Could we not have waited to see how the season and Max himself progressed (whether here or on loan as HD suggests) over the coming 2 or 3 months until tying ourselves into a deal with him for essentially two more years? Why the rush to do this now?

Tangled up in blue.

Taylor Contract Extension on 15:48 - Aug 15 with 1792 viewsToffeemanc

A little surprised but reasonably pleased with this and hope he's back to full fitness and challenging the starting eleven soon.
Whilst he's still young, learning and making mistakes he's still in my eyes a far better prospect than Graham who I really didn't expect to see still at Dale this season. If we are thinking of sending one of the defenders out on loan I would much rather see the back of Graham than Taylor.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Taylor Contract Extension on 16:10 - Aug 15 with 1731 viewsEllDale

Good luck to Taylor but from the little I've seen of him so far this season I would expect Nelson to start before both he and Graham assuming that all of them were fit.
Taylor Contract Extension on 16:53 - Aug 15 with 1610 viewsjonahwhereru

I think this is his second extension.
Hadn’t realised that he had been injured, which accounts for him struggling to make the bench. When the rest of the team were pathetic against Port Vale he won his battle against Proctor. That performance alone told me he was worth preserving with. Not saying he is potentially a saleable asset but I certainly have faith that he can do a job.
Taylor Contract Extension on 17:32 - Aug 15 with 1522 viewsNorthernDale

I have to agree with other posts, Taylor looks to be a good prospect and is certainly better then Graham, which baffles me, why Graham is selected before him.
Taylor Contract Extension on 17:47 - Aug 15 with 1479 viewsSaxonDale

His second new contract for us and I’m not sure I would’ve given him either. Think he’s got a long way to go before being convincing at this level.
Login to get fewer ads

Taylor Contract Extension on 18:10 - Aug 15 with 1412 viewsblackdogblue

Taylor Contract Extension on 17:47 - Aug 15 by SaxonDale

His second new contract for us and I’m not sure I would’ve given him either. Think he’s got a long way to go before being convincing at this level.

Same can be said for the starting 11 in our last 3 lost league games 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Taylor Contract Extension on 18:30 - Aug 15 with 1354 views442Dale

Taylor Contract Extension on 17:32 - Aug 15 by NorthernDale

I have to agree with other posts, Taylor looks to be a good prospect and is certainly better then Graham, which baffles me, why Graham is selected before him.

Graham has been perfectly ok when he’s played so far this season. Yes, he was poor last year but it’s unfair on the player to criticise him this time around.

Whether he should remain in the squad when Taylor is fully fit is a whole different story.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024