Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new Third Shirt 16:11 - Aug 17 with 3723 viewsCedar_Room

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/august/thirdkitlaunch/

Wasn't the announcement I was expecting today from the club but nonetheless I quite like this.
new Third Shirt on 16:19 - Aug 17 with 3681 viewselectricblue

Sorry but i dont like it.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

new Third Shirt on 16:55 - Aug 17 with 3576 viewsDickydaler

new Third Shirt on 16:19 - Aug 17 by electricblue

Sorry but i dont like it.....

Definitely an improvement on the 2nd strip in my opinion.
new Third Shirt on 17:00 - Aug 17 with 3556 viewsMoonyDale

Christ on a bike we have more shirts than points......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

new Third Shirt on 17:29 - Aug 17 with 3441 views49thseason

new Third Shirt on 17:00 - Aug 17 by MoonyDale

Christ on a bike we have more shirts than points......

When will we ever need a 3rd strip, especially one that looks like its been washed with somebody's oldest socks and just looks dirty? I could understand something white and more suitable under floodlights but this is just a waste of time and money.
new Third Shirt on 17:36 - Aug 17 with 3420 viewsSaxonDale

Great kit and hats off to all involved; the attention to detail is superb.
new Third Shirt on 17:44 - Aug 17 with 3381 viewsTVOS1907

new Third Shirt on 17:29 - Aug 17 by 49thseason

When will we ever need a 3rd strip, especially one that looks like its been washed with somebody's oldest socks and just looks dirty? I could understand something white and more suitable under floodlights but this is just a waste of time and money.

We might draw Shrewsbury away in the FA Cup.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

new Third Shirt on 17:55 - Aug 17 with 3342 viewsblackdogblue

Really good vid tbh 👍

However….

Should have buried it in Deanhurst Cemetery where our league status is going along with all our hopes & dreams

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

new Third Shirt on 17:55 - Aug 17 with 3341 views442Dale

We wore yellow under floodlights last night, Stevenage’s shirt was quite dark with the amount of black on their shirts.

The new shirt is fine, but interest levels are waning so not sure how well it will sell.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

new Third Shirt on 21:27 - Aug 17 with 3006 viewsMoonyDale

It's got the right sponsor on the front anyway......Looks like it's been used to clean up a spill...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

new Third Shirt on 10:07 - Aug 18 with 2643 viewsEllDale

I never buy replica shirts on the principle that old men with a paunch shouldn't make themselves look foolish.
I love the detail in the map of Spotland though and could be tempted in this case.
new Third Shirt on 12:12 - Aug 18 with 2511 viewsjonahwhereru

new Third Shirt on 10:07 - Aug 18 by EllDale

I never buy replica shirts on the principle that old men with a paunch shouldn't make themselves look foolish.
I love the detail in the map of Spotland though and could be tempted in this case.

Likewise all the kit stuff goes over my head. However as a club product this shirt is at a different level to anything that has gone before. Love the concept of the map, and the colour scheme is decent, so you don’t stand out like a beacon.
Well done to the club for going with something different.
new Third Shirt on 18:57 - Aug 18 with 2312 viewsdavidab2202

new Third Shirt on 12:12 - Aug 18 by jonahwhereru

Likewise all the kit stuff goes over my head. However as a club product this shirt is at a different level to anything that has gone before. Love the concept of the map, and the colour scheme is decent, so you don’t stand out like a beacon.
Well done to the club for going with something different.

Always felt that a shirt "that stands out like a beacon" is an advantage for peripheral vision
Think a certain successful manager in his days at Man U wasn't a fan of Grey Kits claiming players couldn't easily see one another
new Third Shirt on 19:33 - Aug 18 with 2241 viewspioneer

new Third Shirt on 18:57 - Aug 18 by davidab2202

Always felt that a shirt "that stands out like a beacon" is an advantage for peripheral vision
Think a certain successful manager in his days at Man U wasn't a fan of Grey Kits claiming players couldn't easily see one another

A lot of our players have been invisible this season no matter what kit they wear.

new kit, soon to be new manager……we will eventually work out what the problem is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024