Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gillingham (H) Match Thread 12:16 - Feb 17 with 26991 viewsHullDale

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 18 with 3498 viewsDorkingDale

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 18 by Sheffdale

0-2 Repeat of first goal. Missed chance and then they break to score. Get the Atlas out to locate Dorking..

Don't despair Sheffdale - the mighty Wanderers are losing 0-2 at Bromley so they might be heading back to NL South.
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 18 with 3474 viewselectricblue

A change in midfield would mean Brierley playing.
His passes is what is required in this team....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 18 with 3307 viewssince58

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 18 by electricblue

A change in midfield would mean Brierley playing.
His passes is what is required in this team....

I am nearly 70 years old and this is the worse team I can ever remember.
Words fail me.
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 18 with 3194 viewsDorkingDale

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 18 by since58

I am nearly 70 years old and this is the worse team I can ever remember.
Words fail me.

Yep....
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 18 with 3190 viewsisitme

I feel sorry for Mullarkey.
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 18 with 3159 viewsDorkingDale

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 18 by Trev

The National League ain't all bad, some decent away trips at least; Alty, Oldham, York 🍻

It's the financial loss that is the biggest worry - not sure we will survive in National League.
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 18 with 3114 viewsRotherhamDale

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 18 by isitme

Our best player by a mile. Gutted for him that he'll be back in the national league next year. He deserves EFL football

Possession with progression.

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 18 with 3112 viewsrichfoad32

Miles better than anyone today, might turn out to be the only positive legacy from Bentley's reign.
Login to get fewer ads

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 18 with 3096 viewsDaleFan7

That is the first game in 30 years that I've left the stadium with no emotion whatsoever towards the result.

Board - inept - no idea what they're doing from a football perspective.
Management - inept - tactically out maneuvered every game.
Players - inept - not capable of putting a performance worthy of the National League North together.

We're down without a fight and anyone who thinks we'll be competitive in the National League next season is completely deluded.
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 18 with 3018 viewssince58

I now live in Devon , my home games next season hopefully will be Torquay and Yeovil, but Torquay is looking dodgy now ha ha ffs.
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 18 with 2961 views442Dale

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 18 by DaleFan7

That is the first game in 30 years that I've left the stadium with no emotion whatsoever towards the result.

Board - inept - no idea what they're doing from a football perspective.
Management - inept - tactically out maneuvered every game.
Players - inept - not capable of putting a performance worthy of the National League North together.

We're down without a fight and anyone who thinks we'll be competitive in the National League next season is completely deluded.

What needs to happen is a sign we MIGHT be competitive. Both in the remaining games and next season.

The time was after Hartlepool, with the options available bringing in Hill then would have seen more points gained than the one we have managed in the five games since.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 18 with 2921 viewsD_Alien

Left after their second, what was the atmosphere like at the end?

Not much to add to any of the above, we're just nowhere near good enough and all Gillingham had to do was the basics with minimal competence

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:24 - Feb 18 with 2800 views442Dale

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 18 by D_Alien

Not much to add to any of the above, we're just nowhere near good enough and all Gillingham had to do was the basics with minimal competence

There was anger but still probably not on a level you’d expect in our position. Resignation and sadness prevail.

The Sandy were chanting for Hill’s return.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:25 - Feb 18 with 2773 viewsD_Alien

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:24 - Feb 18 by 442Dale

There was anger but still probably not on a level you’d expect in our position. Resignation and sadness prevail.

The Sandy were chanting for Hill’s return.

Resignation prevailing at least sounds promising

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:28 - Feb 18 with 2729 viewsisitme

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 18 by D_Alien

We gifted them two goals and missed a number of chances. Up to when they scored the second we had played okay in the second half. I cannot remember too many games where we have played okay for both halves within the same game.
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:28 - Feb 18 with 2724 viewsThreeLions

And to make things worse a few of bottoms band of deluded supporters rubbing salt in the wounds on the dale Facebook page. Dark day
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:30 - Feb 18 with 2687 viewspioneer

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 09:59 - Feb 18 by mikehunt

The season starts here!!

The season ends here.
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:39 - Feb 18 with 2569 viewssooty_dale

He was our best defender, midfielder and forward today
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 18 with 2361 viewsmikehunt

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:30 - Feb 18 by pioneer

The season ends here.

…. and sadly, I agree….

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 18:06 - Feb 18 with 2351 viewsBigKindo

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 17:39 - Feb 18 by sooty_dale

He was our best defender, midfielder and forward today

Putting himself in the shop window for a move during the summer.
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 18:08 - Feb 18 with 2311 viewsnordenblue

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 18:06 - Feb 18 by BigKindo

Putting himself in the shop window for a move during the summer.

Hes been the best player since his first kick for us, he was head and shoulders above the rest of the shite on show at Salford
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 18:15 - Feb 18 with 2181 viewssomdale

Kept a close eye on Kelly today, thought he did really well dropped deep wanted the ball all the time, gave it simple when he had to, good pass and move, I think his footballing brain is wasted here
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 18:29 - Feb 18 with 2051 viewsDale2017

Think it needs mentioning about the group at the back of the Sandy. Another flare set off despite them bringing down one of our fans the other week at Salford and to chant no pyro no party as well. To say they got the "Overcoaters" together to get behind the team, they only became vocal today when we went 2-0 down with their National League chants, they've not really done much to get behind the team lately when they need it moat. Yeah the football is dire but I thought the point of getting thst group together was to get behind the team?

All I've heard lately is chants about sex offenders, a severely outdated Joey T chant and now berating the team.

I thought the group were a breathe of fresh air to begin with and helped improve the atmosphere but now it's just pathetic and if you call them out on it you get labelled boring etc
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 18:41 - Feb 18 with 1904 viewsClivert

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 18 by since58

Quigley a close second.!!!

Stockport have insisted that Quigley starts on Tuesday 🤷‍♂️.
Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 18:51 - Feb 18 with 1766 viewsBen_M

Gillingham (H) Match Thread on 18:29 - Feb 18 by Dale2017

Think it needs mentioning about the group at the back of the Sandy. Another flare set off despite them bringing down one of our fans the other week at Salford and to chant no pyro no party as well. To say they got the "Overcoaters" together to get behind the team, they only became vocal today when we went 2-0 down with their National League chants, they've not really done much to get behind the team lately when they need it moat. Yeah the football is dire but I thought the point of getting thst group together was to get behind the team?

All I've heard lately is chants about sex offenders, a severely outdated Joey T chant and now berating the team.

I thought the group were a breathe of fresh air to begin with and helped improve the atmosphere but now it's just pathetic and if you call them out on it you get labelled boring etc

The group was thrown under the bus months back. They was asked to self police the group as the club couldn’t afford the extra police and stewards. They was happy to do it at first but was then told by the clubs copper that they shouldn’t speak to the group. Been poor all round. What could’ve been a successful group was really just allowed to fall flat on its arse. Performances haven’t helped and now just really shows the frustrations of fans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024