Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 11:33 - Jun 2 with 26417 viewssomdale

I stand to be corrected, but i read that season tickets work out at £8.50 a game, if this is true I find it way under priced, I mean surely a minimum would be £10 a game, seems to me we have one of the lowest priced season tickets and one of the smallest fan bases, and I wonder how the club is to fight it's way back into the league with such a limited amount of income.
Is there anybody on here that thinks £10 a game would be too much?
Season ticket prices on 17:20 - Jun 13 with 3403 viewsblackdogblue

Talking of Season Tickets… down at Giggle Lane…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Season ticket prices on 19:43 - Jun 13 with 3229 viewsDalenet

Season ticket prices on 17:20 - Jun 13 by blackdogblue

Talking of Season Tickets… down at Giggle Lane…

Given that the typical gate price for North West Counties League is £6 or £7, Burys season tickets for a 21 game season seem to be over priced. But good luck to them and hopefully we will be reunited in the EFL at some point.
Season ticket prices on 21:13 - Jun 13 with 3104 viewswatford_dale

Season ticket prices on 19:43 - Jun 13 by Dalenet

Given that the typical gate price for North West Counties League is £6 or £7, Burys season tickets for a 21 game season seem to be over priced. But good luck to them and hopefully we will be reunited in the EFL at some point.

They are charging £10 a game next season for NWCL Prem citing bigger than average stadiums and higher stewarding costs.
Season ticket prices on 21:19 - Jun 13 with 3099 viewsEllDale

To be fair, their stadium is a lot better than most of the teams in the same division with better facilities and so perhaps should be dearer.
I’m curious to know which part of the ground they will be opening. Surely they can’t afford to open all four sides with the attendant safety costs?
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 21:20]
Season ticket prices on 22:35 - Jun 13 with 2953 viewsnordenblue

Season ticket prices on 21:19 - Jun 13 by EllDale

To be fair, their stadium is a lot better than most of the teams in the same division with better facilities and so perhaps should be dearer.
I’m curious to know which part of the ground they will be opening. Surely they can’t afford to open all four sides with the attendant safety costs?

Guessing they may do what FC United did when they played there, from memory I think they opened 2 stands, one behind the net and one down the side
Season ticket prices on 15:05 - Jun 15 with 2602 viewsDaleiLama

Following on from the recent Footlocker announcement, the commercial department adds another.

Fair play - they have upped their game it would seem?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season ticket prices on 15:20 - Jun 15 with 2581 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 15:05 - Jun 15 by DaleiLama

Following on from the recent Footlocker announcement, the commercial department adds another.

Fair play - they have upped their game it would seem?

One would assume it's costing EFUK an arm, but not a leg

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket prices on 15:54 - Jun 15 with 2520 viewsAtThePeake

Season ticket prices on 22:35 - Jun 13 by nordenblue

Guessing they may do what FC United did when they played there, from memory I think they opened 2 stands, one behind the net and one down the side

FC started off with the two side stands open and then reverted to the Main Stand and the Manny Road End after the first season or two.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices on 18:43 - Jun 15 with 2285 viewsjudd

Season ticket prices on 15:54 - Jun 15 by AtThePeake

FC started off with the two side stands open and then reverted to the Main Stand and the Manny Road End after the first season or two.

FCUM

Poll: What is it to be then?

Season ticket prices on 19:12 - Jun 15 with 2214 views49thseason

I wonder,if we are getting Solar Panels on the main stand roof (which is South facing)?
Season ticket prices on 20:12 - Jun 15 with 2125 viewsEllDale

Why not?
I was at Batley RLFC recently and they’ve built a small version of a wind turbine at one corner of the ground. Apparently it provides enough electricity to cover usage in offices and hospitality.
Season ticket prices on 21:24 - Jun 15 with 2043 views49thseason

Season ticket prices on 20:12 - Jun 15 by EllDale

Why not?
I was at Batley RLFC recently and they’ve built a small version of a wind turbine at one corner of the ground. Apparently it provides enough electricity to cover usage in offices and hospitality.

Alpha-311..com
Season ticket prices on 09:30 - Jun 16 with 1732 viewsCedar_Room

My local club Warrington Town, newly promoted to the National League North, have just announced their season ticket prices for the upcoming season:

Adults £240
Concessions £140
Juniors £49

So not too different and they have no facilities to speak of. Extremely tinpot ground.
Season ticket prices on 16:05 - Jun 16 with 1398 viewswatford_dale

Season ticket prices on 09:30 - Jun 16 by Cedar_Room

My local club Warrington Town, newly promoted to the National League North, have just announced their season ticket prices for the upcoming season:

Adults £240
Concessions £140
Juniors £49

So not too different and they have no facilities to speak of. Extremely tinpot ground.

The single game price is the difference £12 compared to ours.
Season ticket prices on 09:40 - Jun 17 with 1144 viewsceme_ender

Season ticket prices on 21:19 - Jun 13 by EllDale

Just the two side being opened, main stand and south stand, with behind both goals closed, £10 entrance fee due to high running costs of gigg and high utility Bill's, it is a 46 game season with 23 home games, league rules state you can only.discount your season tickets by 15% of gate price, so £196 is the cost. Bit dearer than the rest of the league but £10 was to be expected. Still forecasting to lose £50k in first season back at gigg due to one off costs to get things up and running.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024