Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 1800 season cards sold 15:40 - Jul 26 with 3758 views442Dale

Last year at a similar time:

While we welcome the offer that season card holders can attend the Bradford friendly for free, if the current situation* requires maximising all income, can we really afford the loss of gate money from many supporters who would have attended and paid anyway?

*not that we have been made aware of exactly what that is.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Over 1800 season cards sold on 16:08 - Jul 26 with 3662 viewsEllDale

Something of a pleasant surprise that.
Would it fair to say that's encouraging given the circumstances?
Over 1800 season cards sold on 16:16 - Jul 26 with 3628 viewsDaleFan7

It's not the biggest sale in the world but for us its a decent effort given the dross we've been served up over the last few seasons.

It's imperative that the club don't take this core of dedicated fans for granted. If that starts tumbling then that's when we really are in trouble.
Over 1800 season cards sold on 16:48 - Jul 26 with 3539 viewsjonahwhereru

Over 1800 season cards sold on 16:16 - Jul 26 by DaleFan7

It's not the biggest sale in the world but for us its a decent effort given the dross we've been served up over the last few seasons.

It's imperative that the club don't take this core of dedicated fans for granted. If that starts tumbling then that's when we really are in trouble.

Correct in all regards.
Very proud of the dedication of Dale fans. In the present financial climate this is a very positive outcome in my book.
Over 1800 season cards sold on 16:56 - Jul 26 with 3508 viewsisitme

I would like to see a breakdown by category. How many are £25 kids ones? When I went in to renew someone in front of me had two adult season cards, four kids and then wanted to add another kids one on.
Over 1800 season cards sold on 17:05 - Jul 26 with 3464 viewsNorthernDale

We need to get kids watching the Dale, they are future, to replace the ageing fan base, so we can encourage to attend the better. Besides watching the Dale is character building.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2023 17:08]
Over 1800 season cards sold on 17:13 - Jul 26 with 3424 viewsisitme

Over 1800 season cards sold on 17:05 - Jul 26 by NorthernDale

We need to get kids watching the Dale, they are future, to replace the ageing fan base, so we can encourage to attend the better. Besides watching the Dale is character building.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2023 17:08]

I agree, but when looking at season ticket sales a priotity should be how much money has been brought in rather than numbers sold.
Over 1800 season cards sold on 17:47 - Jul 26 with 3303 views_Windydale

Over 1800 season cards sold on 17:13 - Jul 26 by isitme

I agree, but when looking at season ticket sales a priotity should be how much money has been brought in rather than numbers sold.

The more the merrier, 1800's a good number and like others have said kids are the future supporters.My mates bringing his 14 and a 11 year old from middleton - new supporters.Been supporting Dale a year and do like the matchday experience getting near to the players, watching tactics etc.They play in local leagues and eager to learn. (From our mistakes probably) .
I like to see hopefully a few more to take it over 2000 in the coming weeks.
Over 1800 season cards sold on 12:07 - Aug 29 with 2390 viewsDaleiLama

Latest release. Don't remember what last year's total was but this is pretty good and more than I expected.

Still makes sense to buy one too vs potd

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Over 1800 season cards sold on 12:30 - Aug 29 with 2279 viewsD_Alien

Over 1800 season cards sold on 12:07 - Aug 29 by DaleiLama

Latest release. Don't remember what last year's total was but this is pretty good and more than I expected.

Pretty good? I'd call that incredible, and at least 50% higher than i'd forecast a few weeks back. No-one within the club can possibly claim the fanbase aren't playing their part to the hilt

I've bought a Your Card which gives flexibility to choose which stand to use with a fiver off matchday tickets. It'd be interesting to know how many of these have been sold too

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Over 1800 season cards sold on 12:51 - Aug 29 with 2177 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I wonder if the feeling in the Boardroom is a bit more positive now?

Perhaps they might think we can make a real go of it this season?

Will more investors be sniffing around?
Over 1800 season cards sold on 12:51 - Aug 29 with 2172 viewsJames1980

Over 1800 season cards sold on 12:07 - Aug 29 by DaleiLama

That's great be good if we could get to over 2500. Why not extend the cut off by a week and also offer those that have bought a POTD ticket for any of the first 4 home games a discount.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Over 1800 season cards sold on 13:41 - Aug 29 with 2006 viewsDale_4_Life

2266 is a good start and still good value if any supporter is 50/50 on either renewing or purchasing as a new season card holder.
Over 1800 season cards sold on 14:29 - Aug 29 with 1853 viewswindowsbug2002

Believe it or not, I've still not had my renewal form.
I haven't renewed by the way.
Over 1800 season cards sold on 15:29 - Aug 29 with 1680 viewsDale_4_Life

Over 1800 season cards sold on 14:29 - Aug 29 by windowsbug2002

Believe it or not, I've still not had my renewal form.
I haven't renewed by the way.

despite frustrations? i would encourage you to do so.

In this together and we need everybody pulling in one direction be it the board the die hard fans or occasional fans with a passing interest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024