Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rain 09:37 - Dec 9 with 7819 viewsDuckegg

All this heavy rain is it possible that the game could be posponed....
Rain on 09:49 - Dec 9 with 6833 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/december/gameoff_091223/

Off. Rearranged for Tuesday.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rain on 09:54 - Dec 9 with 6782 viewsRodingdale

Rain on 09:49 - Dec 9 by 442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/december/gameoff_091223/

Off. Rearranged for Tuesday.

I don’t suppose they’d have wanted fans to turn up with pitchforks. 👀
Rain on 10:20 - Dec 9 with 6669 viewsJames1980

Is the rain worse than recent downpours that so games still going ahead?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Rain on 10:26 - Dec 9 with 6632 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rain on 10:20 - Dec 9 by James1980

It does n't rain but it pours, Jimbo.
Rain on 12:20 - Dec 9 with 6337 viewsTVOS1907

Rain on 10:20 - Dec 9 by James1980

It has been more continuous James (that's your name, I believe), especially since the cold snap ended earlier in the week.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Rain on 12:44 - Dec 9 with 6258 viewsD_Alien

Latics game seems to have escaped the deluge

They 'entertain' Mickleover

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rain on 15:54 - Dec 9 with 5893 viewsmeeee

Rain on 12:44 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

1-1 at half time against Mickleover who are currently in the Southern League Premier Division Central, the 7th tier of English Football.
Rain on 16:09 - Dec 9 with 5844 viewsTVOS1907

Rain on 12:44 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

Give over...

Login to get fewer ads

Rain on 16:12 - Dec 9 with 5836 viewsD_Alien

Rain on 16:09 - Dec 9 by TVOS1907

Give over...

They haven't rolled over...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rain on 17:06 - Dec 9 with 5670 viewsSuddenLad

Finished 3-3.

Penalties in progress........... great performance from the visitors to match them over 90 minutes.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Rain on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 5481 viewsJames1980

Rain on 12:20 - Dec 9 by TVOS1907

It has been more continuous James (that's your name, I believe), especially since the cold snap ended earlier in the week.

I will check my birth certificate and get back to you

Rain on 19:52 - Dec 9 with 5331 viewsEllDale

Rain on 17:06 - Dec 9 by SuddenLad

Finished 3-3.

Penalties in progress........... great performance from the visitors to match them over 90 minutes.

Latics fared better then next week’s opponents York, who lost 3-2 at Nantwich after being three goals behind at halftime, Ebbsfleet, Boreham Wood and Southend who all lost to lower tier opponents whilst AFC Fylde won a penalty shootout to win at Nuneaton.
Rain on 21:11 - Dec 9 with 5194 viewsTVOS1907

Rain on 19:52 - Dec 9 by EllDale

Latics fared better then next week’s opponents York, who lost 3-2 at Nantwich after being three goals behind at halftime, Ebbsfleet, Boreham Wood and Southend who all lost to lower tier opponents whilst AFC Fylde won a penalty shootout to win at Nuneaton.

https://www.thefa.com/competitions/fa-trophy/results

Rain on 13:21 - Dec 10 with 4721 viewsJames1980

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn. My concern would be the game not going ahead for want of volunteers to assist the ground staff in clearing up the water. Do we still have the same number of ground staff as we did when we managed to get other games on this season after a deluge?

Rain on 03:06 - Dec 11 with 4372 viewsSandyman

Rain on 13:21 - Dec 10 by James1980

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn. My concern would be the game not going ahead for want of volunteers to assist the ground staff in clearing up the water. Do we still have the same number of ground staff as we did when we managed to get other games on this season after a deluge?

We've had a bad few days of rain last week, James. Saturday and Sunday as well after the postponement. It happens round here as you know. We'll just have to wait and see what Monday and Tuesday bring. Another 2 days of heavy rain will put Tuesday's game in doubt. Anyway, as ever, it is the referees decision whether a game is on or off. Let's hope the drainage can cope with the recent deluge(s).
Rain on 06:37 - Dec 11 with 4291 viewsdingdangblue

Rain on 13:21 - Dec 10 by James1980

Im pretty sure groundstaff or volunteers aren't an issue. My back garden has been flooded for the last 3-4 days - In the past whenever that has happened Dale home games have been off.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rain on 02:19 - Dec 12 with 3878 viewsSandyman

Lashing it down out there at the moment.
Rain on 06:24 - Dec 12 with 3812 viewsDale_4_Life

Rain on 02:19 - Dec 12 by Sandyman

Lashing it down out there at the moment.

Forecast is Rain for best part of 2 weeks

Just when we have a run of home games for some much needed income!.

I would encourage all Stay away Dale fans to attend as best you can and those who are still attending try and bring a friend or two.. It will make a difference.
Rain on 10:17 - Dec 12 with 3642 viewsFat_Rascal

Rain on 06:24 - Dec 12 by Dale_4_Life

Forecast is Rain for best part of 2 weeks

Just when we have a run of home games for some much needed income!.

I would encourage all Stay away Dale fans to attend as best you can and those who are still attending try and bring a friend or two.. It will make a difference.

Well I hope the weekend isn't cancelled. YCFC fan here and coming over with my young lad (anything to avoid the York Christmas Markets). Is the Ratcliffe okay to bring kids in (he's 13)? Also, any parking recommendations?
Rain on 10:19 - Dec 12 with 3631 viewsChaffRAFC

Rain on 10:17 - Dec 12 by Fat_Rascal

Well I hope the weekend isn't cancelled. YCFC fan here and coming over with my young lad (anything to avoid the York Christmas Markets). Is the Ratcliffe okay to bring kids in (he's 13)? Also, any parking recommendations?

Parking will be street parking unfortunately but you and your lad are more than welcome to come into the Ratcliffe.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Rain on 10:36 - Dec 12 with 3597 viewsFat_Rascal

Rain on 10:19 - Dec 12 by ChaffRAFC

Parking will be street parking unfortunately but you and your lad are more than welcome to come into the Ratcliffe.

Thanks for that and will definitely call in the Ratcliffe to put some money into the club. Good luck in your inaugural FAT game tonight (is this correct?); please treat it with the contempt it deserves (as we did at the weekend). A good run in this competition is either getting knocked out in the first round by the Dog and Duck or winning it.
Rain on 12:37 - Dec 12 with 3439 views100notout

Rain on 06:37 - Dec 11 by dingdangblue

Im pretty sure groundstaff or volunteers aren't an issue. My back garden has been flooded for the last 3-4 days - In the past whenever that has happened Dale home games have been off.

Hows your back garden DDB?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Rain on 13:04 - Dec 12 with 3338 viewsDaleBars

Rain on 10:17 - Dec 12 by Fat_Rascal

Hello,

Absolutely welcome to call in The Ratcliffe. Parking options is street parking or there is a church on Willbutts Lane which accepts donations. Generally early arrival as this becomes full pretty quick.

If you require any help please comment on here or can always email me Anthony.Field@rochdaleafc.co.uk

Poll: Would you watch a live stream against Southend in Ratcliffe kick off 12:30

Rain on 13:46 - Dec 12 with 3227 viewslyberoc

Does anyone want a free concessionary ticket ( over 65 ) for tonight's game ? I bought it for Saturday but unfortunately have other plans for tonight, it would be a pity to see it go to waste ,if you want it send me a dm with your email and I'll forward the download link
Rain on 14:46 - Dec 12 with 3100 viewsEllDale

Game on.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/december/gameongateshead_121223/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024