Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Messageboard 21:47 - Nov 12 with 920 viewssomdale

I used to love this messageboard, it used to be a great source of information for someone an exile like me. Now its just full of over the top madness, and so many threads about the same stuff. The smallest mistake in punctuation gets crucified. And now it is lets beat the manager time.
A new manager who lost one of the most important and influential players i've had the pleasure of seeing in Chris O Grady, along with other important players. Give to that the dreaded second season syndrome and the loss of our most successful manager. Yet everyone expects the club to just go along as if nothing has happened. Reality check needed i think, if there is one thing this club needs right now its a togetherness from club, players and fans alike. I lived in Rochdale during the dark days of the club and if anyone thinks it's bad now then they either have very short memories are at an age where they can't appreciate the strides made recently. Yeah its a struggle at the moment but it has been a lot worse, give the man a chance, and if he fails then our division awaits our return and on we go, together.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020