Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBM Interview on freeview 12:42 - Mar 7 with 11795 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/march/freeview-bbm_preshrewsburyhome_090

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

BBM Interview on freeview on 12:55 - Mar 7 with 7289 viewsfitzochris

He gets the boot into Bury. I love him already.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

BBM Interview on freeview on 12:59 - Mar 7 with 7259 viewselectricblue

I can never these free videos to play......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

BBM Interview on freeview on 13:18 - Mar 7 with 7146 viewsBrierls

BBM Interview on freeview on 12:59 - Mar 7 by electricblue

I can never these free videos to play......

Did you add ..... to the URL? It won't work if you do that.
BBM Interview on freeview on 13:19 - Mar 7 with 7137 viewsChaffRAFC

Very good interview I thought.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

BBM Interview on freeview on 13:24 - Mar 7 with 7094 viewsSandyman

Good to hear and on Freeview as well. Nice one RAFC.
BBM Interview on freeview on 13:42 - Mar 7 with 6985 viewsNinco

Interesting that my bookie has Tony Ellis at shorter odds than BBM. Why would the club let BBM take charge then say but we are giving it to Ellis permanently?
BBM Interview on freeview on 13:57 - Mar 7 with 6902 viewsborntogo

A calm, considered voice in a time of near-crisis. Just what we need right now.

Let's hope he succeeds. He has that touch of class we have been missing.
BBM Interview on freeview on 14:00 - Mar 7 with 6884 viewsBrierls

BBM speaks very very well. I'm not surprised, the snippets you hear about him are always positive, but I was very impressed with that interview.

Speaking about things is one thing, and successfully putting them into practice another, but I think we may see history repeat itself here. BBM will clearly impress in an interview situation, if we see an upturn in performances and a couple of wins I think we'll see him get the job permanently or at least till the end of the season.

The one thing BBM has over Hilly, and even I can't deny this, is what I expect is a universal likeability (minus the usual WUM's).

Whatever happens, with the postive attitude and aura that he has, I'd like to see BBM remain at the club. I really really want it to work out for him and us.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 14:37]
Login to get fewer ads

BBM Interview on freeview on 14:08 - Mar 7 with 6846 viewsdingdangblue

BBM Interview on freeview on 14:00 - Mar 7 by Brierls

BBM speaks very very well. I'm not surprised, the snippets you hear about him are always positive, but I was very impressed with that interview.

Speaking about things is one thing, and successfully putting them into practice another, but I think we may see history repeat itself here. BBM will clearly impress in an interview situation, if we see an upturn in performances and a couple of wins I think we'll see him get the job permanently or at least till the end of the season.

The one thing BBM has over Hilly, and even I can't deny this, is what I expect is a universal likeability (minus the usual WUM's).

Whatever happens, with the postive attitude and aura that he has, I'd like to see BBM remain at the club. I really really want it to work out for him and us.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 14:37]

And if all else fails...
He may just have the 'luck of the Irish'.
Hope the players go out and do him proud.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BBM Interview on freeview on 14:15 - Mar 7 with 6798 viewsDaleFan7

He does speak very well and comes across well in the interview. I really hope the next couple of games go well from him as he seems thoroughly likeable and I wouldn't mind seeing him as our next manager.

An actual acknowledgement of the divide between the club and fans and the fact he wants to address is was also a refreshing thing to hear.
BBM Interview on freeview on 14:25 - Mar 7 with 6721 viewsMoonyDale

That was a joy to listen to, came across very well with proper in depth answers to all the questions. Just ask your question wind him up and let him go, loved it......I dearly hope the lads run through brick walls for him and we get a good result Saturday.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

BBM Interview on freeview on 14:37 - Mar 7 with 6649 viewsD_Alien

BBM Interview on freeview on 14:25 - Mar 7 by MoonyDale

That was a joy to listen to, came across very well with proper in depth answers to all the questions. Just ask your question wind him up and let him go, loved it......I dearly hope the lads run through brick walls for him and we get a good result Saturday.....

Just finished listening, and yep, he's not short of summat to say and i found it refreshing. I'll bet those tasked with interviewing him (including post-match) are breathing a bit easier! Talking of which, he takes a deep breath at the start of each response then just continues until he's exhausted all angles

I've no real expectations for Saturday, but i'm certainly looking forward to the game in a way i haven't done for quite some time

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

BBM Interview on freeview on 14:44 - Mar 7 with 6612 viewsThacks_Rabbits

BBM Interview on freeview on 14:37 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

Just finished listening, and yep, he's not short of summat to say and i found it refreshing. I'll bet those tasked with interviewing him (including post-match) are breathing a bit easier! Talking of which, he takes a deep breath at the start of each response then just continues until he's exhausted all angles

I've no real expectations for Saturday, but i'm certainly looking forward to the game in a way i haven't done for quite some time

Bet he won’t mention individual errors or all the sacrifices he has made in his post match interview.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

BBM Interview on freeview on 14:46 - Mar 7 with 6586 viewsSaxonDale

Good interview and spoke very honestly. Obviously has huge respect to Hilly and Beech and it seems that unfortunately both just became too caught up in worrying about the opposition so hopefully the shackles will come off and we'll focus more on our own football.
BBM Interview on freeview on 14:50 - Mar 7 with 6570 viewsBrierls

**Edit** - no idea how I posted that twice while editing the original.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 15:01]
BBM Interview on freeview (n/t) on 14:54 - Mar 7 with 6543 viewsSaxonDale

BBM Interview on freeview on 14:50 - Mar 7 by Brierls

**Edit** - no idea how I posted that twice while editing the original.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 15:01]

[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 15:09]
BBM Interview on freeview on 15:02 - Mar 7 with 6480 viewsMolly

BBM Interview on freeview (n/t) on 14:54 - Mar 7 by SaxonDale

[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 15:09]

How strange. These words are exactly the same words as the third paragraph of another post on this thread , posted under a different user name at 14.00. Curious.
BBM Interview on freeview on 15:05 - Mar 7 with 6460 viewsMolly

Just noticed the edit. That clears that up. Cheers.

Actually . thinking about it who are you? Brierls or Saxon Dale?
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 15:10]
BBM Interview on freeview on 15:16 - Mar 7 with 6388 viewsChaffRAFC

I thought the video was going to crash when he started giving injury updates

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

BBM Interview on freeview on 15:19 - Mar 7 with 6366 viewsrochdaleriddler

BBM Interview on freeview on 14:37 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

I can’t wait, bring it on

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

BBM Interview on freeview on 15:57 - Mar 7 with 6237 viewsSaxonDale

BBM Interview on freeview on 15:05 - Mar 7 by Molly

Ha. It was a light-hearted post on my behalf as I noticed Brierls had rewrote the same post some 40 minutes later without that original line. No double-username conspiracy to see here.
BBM Interview on freeview on 16:09 - Mar 7 with 6184 viewswindowsbug

Why do these freeviews never work for me.
Trying to watch on android
BBM Interview on freeview on 16:49 - Mar 7 with 6066 viewsNewbury_Dale

Convinced me to drive up from Newbury this Saturday after listening to that.
BBM Interview on freeview on 17:20 - Mar 7 with 5945 viewsBrierls

BBM Interview on freeview on 15:05 - Mar 7 by Molly

I don't know what SaxonDale is doing there, he probably edited his reply because I'd removed the duplicate and he wasn't then responding to anything.

It was me that posted, then edited and managed to somehow post the same message again but without the edit. Christ knows how.
BBM Interview on freeview on 17:21 - Mar 7 with 5936 viewssweetcorn

BBM doing well would be my ideal scenario, but as we know management isn’t for everyone, as we saw with chris beech.

If he doesnt appear to have the credentials in the first couple of games (at the most) then we have to act swiftly to get someone in.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024